Poll: What kind of phone are you using now?

Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

What kind of phone do you have?

iPhone, Android or Obamaphone?
    #TeamApple
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Android because i'm not a brand sucker

Android because fuck Apple

i try android its okay , love ios way better

the hell is an Obama phone?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfhamster View Post
    the hell is an Obama phone?
    Its a free phone to people on state benefits obama came out with it to help low come people. its prepaid lol with some minutes

Android because how could anyone support apple when they have fully admitted adding programs onto phones for designed obsolescence

Quote Originally Posted by Moosensation View Post
    Its a free phone to people on state benefits obama came out with it to help low come people. its prepaid lol with some minutes
    Interesting, never heard of that. In a way, it sorta makes sense--I imagine it's just a basic non-smart phone. need a phone to find a job. help people help themselves. cheaper than paying for welfare.

i have an iphone. i dont really have strong feelings for apple vs android, ive just been using an iphone longest and dont feel like forcing myself to relearn a new interface

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Natureseer View Post
    i have an iphone. i dont really have strong feelings for apple vs android, ive just been using an iphone longest and dont feel like forcing myself to relearn a new interface
    Yep.

I have an iPhone too. My first smartphone was iPhone. I liked the interface and I feel no strong need to change to a new one. But I don't really care about Apple vs Android, I'm sure Androids are good phones too.

This whole "I have X, your Y is stupid" is stupid.
    Putin khuliyo

5+ Year Old Account
    Apple has a better OS.
    But since I dont really use the OS, but apps instead, and they are the same on both systems, I went android because it is more open, more tweakable and also cheaper for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfhamster View Post
    Interesting, never heard of that. In a way, it sorta makes sense--I imagine it's just a basic non-smart phone. need a phone to find a job. help people help themselves. cheaper than paying for welfare.
    You can get a smartphone but they are very low spec on already limited plans.

The plans are great for low-income people in a world where payphones are non-existent and society assumes you have a phone on you at all times.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

I have a normal dumb phone from 10 years ago. I would hate to use such as they are just too tiny to to do anything meaningful with them and they wouldn't fit in pockets as well. If i want internet for some reason I just use tablet or laptop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Android, and it runs a custom rom that allows me to record phone conversations and I even installed an ad blocker, including a YouTube app that has zero commercials. iPhone owners are silly people.

Quote Originally Posted by Natureseer View Post
    ^^^Pretty much this, I have been using an Iphone since my first Iphone, the 4s, don't feel like switching. I only switch when my phone dies so I really don't care about my phone, currently using a Iphone 6.
    “We are living in an era when sanity is controversial and insanity is just another viewpoint—and degeneracy only another lifestyle." Thomas Sowell.

Quote Originally Posted by Moosensation View Post
    That's wrong, Reagan started the program it was used by republicans as "obamaphones" to racially charge the program and use against him.
    It's called the lifeline program.

I still have an iphone 4s...

10+ Year Old Account
    I have two soup cans and a piece of kite string.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

5+ Year Old Account
    iPhone. It was a gift.

I use it for the Discord app when I'm out and about more often than actually phoning or texting people though...

>_>

10+ Year Old Account
    Samsung Note Edge. sure its like 4 years old, but it still does what I need it to.

I'll replace it when it finally stays dark
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything