10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    [url]https://vimeo.com/312504750[url]
    I've been humming "Bad Boys for Life" since I saw this, a few hours ago. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    The NFL has a serious ref issue. I certainly do not know how to fix it, but these players and plays are too fast for 60 year old men.

I am a Rams fan and even know the Saints got hosed. I keep trying to explain to my Saint fan friends that they still could have stopped them on two FG drives, or done better in the red zone. They can't hear me and just keep saying RAMS CHEATED!

I think ill just give them a week to cool off.
    It was a poorly officiated game, but the Saints were beneficiaries of no calls too

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    If this doesn't make you want to punch the dude in the face, I don't know what does. Fuck this guy. I LOATHE him.
    Why would it make you want to punch him? The guy is good, the team is good. They Chiefs couldnt stop them when it mattered.
    Kara Swisher: What do you think about Cory Booker saying kick them in the shins?
    Hillary Clinton: Well, that was Eric Holder.
    Kara Swisher: Eric Holder, oh, Eric Holder, sorry.
    Hillary Clinton: Yeah, I know they all look alike.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, the Chiefs gave the Pats a two-quarter head start, and still almost won.

- - - Updated - - -

Mitch Trubisky makes the Pro Bowl as an alternate in place of Goff who's going to the Super Bowl. Meanwhile, I'm wondering why Matt Ryan has been forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just saw something in passing that made me pause and go look up some things, and it's a kind of amazing testament to the Patriots O-line coach and O-line players.

Despite being in a hostile stadium, that holds or held the record for being the loudest stadium in the NFL, the Patriots O-line had ZERO penalties and ZERO sacks allowed.

While playing against a Defensive line that got the (tied) most sacks in the league this year.

That's incredible. No wonder Dee Ford lined up offsides in an attempt to get to Brady on time, he wasn't getting there the normal way.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    that holds or held the record for being the loudest stadium in the NFL
    Is that based on crowd noise or some other metric, because it has never sounded like the crowds were that loud on TV compared to other team's home games.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Is that based on crowd noise or some other metric, because it has never sounded like the crowds were that loud on TV compared to other team's home games.
    Yea they had Guinness down to take decibel readings during a game from various sideline spots around the stadium. I was at both games when the record was broke, believe me it was literally deafening. Actually when we went to break it the second time, when you entered they had ear plugs for you to take because there was so many people with minor hearing damage after the first record.

Yeah...Chiefs fans are what Seattle fans think they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    The way the Rams beat the Saints, they will not stand a chance against the Patriots.

It will be a toilet flush.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Yea they had Guinness down to take decibel readings during a game from various sideline spots around the stadium. I was at both games when the record was broke, believe me it was literally deafening. Actually when we went to break it the second time, when you entered they had ear plugs for you to take because there was so many people with minor hearing damage after the first record.
    Well that's scary lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    Yeah...Chiefs fans are what Seattle fans think they are.
    Lol, I’ll give Seattle credit. They did break the record after we set it the first time. We took it back again like two weeks after that tho. The one thing I will say is that Seattle’s “open” stadium is tiered in a way that’s not nearly as open as say Arrowhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Well that's scary lol.
    Yea, I had a pretty good tuning in my ears afterwards, but at the time I was used to loud noises because of my job at the time. My voice from screaming my head off all game was shot for like a week. It was like reliving the puberty voice cracks all over again lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I just saw something in passing that made me pause and go look up some things, and it's a kind of amazing testament to the Patriots O-line coach and O-line players.

Despite being in a hostile stadium, that holds or held the record for being the loudest stadium in the NFL, the Patriots O-line had ZERO penalties and ZERO sacks allowed.

While playing against a Defensive line that got the (tied) most sacks in the league this year.

That's incredible. No wonder Dee Ford lined up offsides in an attempt to get to Brady on time, he wasn't getting there the normal way.
    Tom Brady consistently gets rid of the ball between 1.5 to 2 seconds after the snap. You aren't going to get to him. The only time he holds it longer is when he clearly sees there is zero pressure. If you want to hit Brady, you have to keep jamming all the WRs at the line of scrimmage to try to buy an extra second. Of course, if you are rushing 5 and jamming all the WRs, its very hard to defend the run, which is why the Patriots run so much and open huge holes.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://existentialcomics.com/comic/273

That was a funny comic.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    The way the Rams beat the Saints, they will not stand a chance against the Patriots.

It will be a toilet flush.
    Patriots last Superbowl against the Eagles was the biggest difference in score for them ever, win or lose, and even that was like 8 points. For the 6 Superbowls before the Falcons one, the biggest difference in a Patriots Superbowl win or loss was 4 points. Falcons was 6 difference (due to it being OT, you could argue that that game ended with 0 points difference).

So, all in all, I strongly doubt the Patriots will blow out the Rams nor do I think the Rams will blow out the Patriots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Don’t know if its been posted, but a photographer thinks a fan pointed a laser in Tom Brady’s face during the AFC Championship.

Video/Article: https://sports.yahoo.com/did-fan-shi...232154926.html
    This laser and that fucking whistle at the Saints game should be confiscated when you enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    This laser and that fucking whistle at the Saints game should be confiscated when you enter.
    Reminds me of that video of the guy totally passively just patting them on 2 sides on their arms a bit and waving them in. Gate control at events typically is not that great.

Mind you, even if it were better, I doubt it's that hard to sneak a laser pointer or whistle into the stadium. You'd have to frisk pretty thoroughly to get those.

Sick fucks who brought it into the stadium though, at least the laser pointer. You can legit blind people with those.

Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    No, somehow, its worse under Reid. At least under past Head Coaches there was a feeling something was missing. (Except for maybe the run with Trent Green and Joe Montana).

With Reid, his questionable play caling and time management (especially late in games) just allows the wins to slip away. Leaves you feeling that next year these issues wont come up.

The offense couldnt put up enough points to beat Pitt who were held to 6 field goals.
    Up 38-10 to Colts - Lost.
    Up 21-3 to Titans - Lost.

Hell, even in last nights game his defense was gassed in OT. NE had ball first and goal, call a time out man, get your defense time to regroup.

His classic post game speech "That was on me....", "I need to be better...", "I need to get these guys in better position..."
    While he was working his way through regrets, did he throw in everyone's favorite "maybe if I'd have bothered to spend a few minutes with my son when he was young, he wouldn't have died of drug abuse?" Walrus Reid, always raising the bar on bad parenting.

Real shame he's there, the Chiefs could be a real likable and exciting team with Mahomes.

- - - Updated - - -

Wasn't a whistle, just a guy with a freakish ability to whistle loudly. Security would have needed to confiscate his lips to shut him up

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boole View Post
    Wasn't a whistle, just a guy with a freakish ability to whistle loudly. Security would have needed to confiscate his lips to shut him up
    Plus that guy is always there.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    The domed teams SOUND louder on TV. They aren't, though. This past weekend it sounded louder on TV in New Orleans, but I'd believe Arrowhead was louder. KC has long tradition of being super loud.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Plus that guy is always there.
    Heh I mean they DID show a picture of a Sean Payton look alike that had a playcalling sheet and you could see a whistle in the dude's mouth.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)