Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It was way better than any other Q&A they've done so far.

Another shit show of a Q&A ..... Just Fire Ion and Lore already

15+ Year Old Account
    There are no major class overhauls planned in 8.1.5.
    Complete overhauls of a spec (such as rotation and resource alterations) will most likely not happen in a patch and have to wait for a new expansion.
    Rip enhancement, you'll be missed. Don't worry guys, it was only the beta, they will totally fix all the issues by launch, by 8.1, by 8.1.5, by 8.2, by 8.2.5, by 8.3, in the next expansion and thanks for your money.

Still waiting for shadow, enhance and elem rework... not tweaking

Quote Originally Posted by Zeph76 View Post
    How does he manage to turn a 15 word answer to a 1000 word essay ? Just how?
    Because 1000 is more detailed than 15 and you shouldn't answer to the lowest common pleb even if they're most of the player base.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Another shit show of a Q&A ..... Just Fire Ion and Lore already
    Please do tell how you'd improve it.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    Oh, so the Heart of Azeroth will work like Artifacts did in Legion? Just with worse perks (because of course). Seems like they are ditching their whole new BFA Azerite system, omg, they are doing something good for a change.

And the Mythic + issues of people leaving can be so easily solved I can't believe there are even engineers working for them... Just add a "reason for leaving" option in which if 2 or more players in the same party choose "can't continue" then there are no penalties.
    What keeps people from the same guild from doing this on a failed key to keep it at current level? Do people now have to put 4 spots and never run with a guildie?
    What’s to stop pugs from doing this? “Hey, this is failing, let’s have 2 people leave so we can start over.” Is Blizz then going to penalize the 2 people who left from rejoining the group they left while rewarding those who do not?
    Your fix can bring about all new kinds of problems.

The team is not done bringing abilities back off of the global cooldown.
    Yeah just finish the job already, you done guf on adding them on the GCD in the first place.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Heart of Azeroth in 8.2 and Beyond
    The team wants to move away from unlocking the same traits over the course of the expansion.
    The traits on Azerite Armor will all be unlocked when you obtain a piece of gear.
    The artifact power will instead give you abilities on your Heart of Azeroth, many of which are active abilities.
    These abilities could be earned and distinct based on the content that you earn it from such as raids or Mythic +.
    It should've been this way from the beginning, holy shit.

7+ Year Old Account
    • Heart of Azeroth in 8.2 and Beyond
      • The team wants to move away from unlocking the same traits over the course of the expansion.
      • The traits on Azerite Armor will all be unlocked when you obtain a piece of gear.
      • The artifact power will instead give you abilities on your Heart of Azeroth, many of which are active abilities.
      • These abilities could be earned and distinct based on the content that you earn it from such as raids or Mythic +.
    they are actually reworking an expansion key feature mid expansion.

what a time to be alive.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard's ego is its biggest problem; it causes them to perpetually be too slow to correct, and in the meantime players leave. A lot of this is just beta feedback finally being acknowledged.

Quote Originally Posted by Felrush View Post
    Please do tell how you'd improve it.
    Get some one with personality to do them. Shit can Ion and Lore
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

was actually a good q&a and i liked most of the answers

Quote Originally Posted by Kazadar View Post
    was actually a good q&a and i liked most of the answers
    Oh look, a new Blizzard PR account made just for this
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Get some one with personality to do them. Shit can Ion and Lore
    Personality does not change facts or answers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    The biggest challenge of WoW is designing for the many different audiences that play the game.
    Yeah, you're trying to satisfy players who doesn't even enjoy playing RPGs, and thus you're alienating those who do.
    Last edited by MasterHamster; 2019-01-24 at 08:55 PM.

Tier sets will return in a future expansion as a major feature. Kinda like how they remove abilities and then re-introduce them as talents.

Oh look, a new Blizzard PR account made just for this
    uh no. but i wanted to state my opinion and evidently i never made an account here :P

uh no. but i wanted to state my opinion and evidently i never made an account here :P
    Yea, don't worry about they guys shitting on your positive response to ANYTHING that blizz does. Obviously if you like something they do, you're a shill. Welcome to MMO Champion where we all play the game we hate and circle jerk each other with negativity instead of posting any constructive feedback on the official forums!

Edit: The QnA was average, no new info and clarifications for upcoming changes. Not everyone reads mmo champ and knows EVERYTHING about what's comsing up and such. These Q&As might be their only source of upcoming WoW stuff.
    There's someone in my head, but it's not me - Pink Floyd

Remember this, most of the ppl that come here just come to QQ, complaing or ppl that dont play anymore and just want to keep hating the game.

So if you like it, like i do just enjoy it and ignore the forums.