Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by eduwneso View Post
    I actually liked this Q&A they talked about a lot of things that interested me.
    I agree, I enjoyed this Q&A a lot more than usual.

Still no PvP vendors :-(

For me, this was a huge disappointment:

"PvP Vendors
    - The team has given each slot several options to choose from over the course of earning conquest cap each week. It is different from a vendor, but gives the player more control and options to fill in gaps as time goes on."

"More control"? Actually it's *less* control. You guys completely messed it up with lottery RNG gearing, and now refuse to admit and correct it. What a waste of time :-(

This game is such fucking garbage im glad I quit this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by temple1906 View Post
    Why not just tie whatever punishment in with the timer? If you leave before time expires then you get a debuff or whatever. If you leave after time expires no penalty.
    That is actually a great idea.
    Und wenn du das Spiel verlierst, ganz unten stehst, dann stehn wir hier und sing Borussia - Borussia BVB!

Quote Originally Posted by Toby451 View Post
    There was plenty of good stuff in there. You just chose to ignore it with your hate vision goggles on.
    I genuinely don’t understand how the game can still have mindless shills in the state it’s in. We’ve reached an ultimate low in every way. I don’t feel fulfilled or valued as a player and customer and apparently neither do most people.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corruptus View Post
    agreed, only shows how bad the previous ones were tho
    Yeah, my expectations are very low when it comes to blizzard nowadays.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    WTF Actiblizz? What emotion you want force in to your playerbase? Anger? Frustration? Jealousy?
    Do you want horde to turn your shitty PVP OFF? Disable ALL reward - then you see how many players care about "ganking extravaganza".
    this, so much this

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    If there was a "Punch Josh Allen" booth at Blizzcon, I'd pay ten grand just for that.
    true

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Blizzard is shit now. Pure, punch line, shit.

I honestly cant wait for the official announcement that the WoW management team has been fired from Blizzard.
    true

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    In the stil Ion already looks like hes gonna tell alot of BS.
    That's because his persona as a bser is rock solid in everyone's mind now and probably will be forever.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Such idiots are working at Blizzard. They have to remove the global cooldown change. 15 years it was OK and suddenly it is evil!? WTF!?

Quote Originally Posted by Smeller View Post
    Drustvar is literally the best zone on Kul'Tiras. It's so easy to complete and it is extremely straight forward. It doesn't have many random quest hubs like Stormsong Valley were you can't further the zone storylines.
    I don't know, somehow I completed 4 chapters and don't know where to go. I'm still going to finish it some time, I just have to find where I dropped off.

"There isn't a raid vendor"

Actually there used to be. Remember valor points? Remember justice points? Remember badges?

You know why that was a better fucking system? Because you could still get something for your time, even if RNG shafted you for the week.

Even then, how does this crap excuse make it OK to have no pvp vendors?

Question

Quote Originally Posted by azerox View Post
    in the stil ion already looks like hes gonna tell alot of bs.
    :d:d:d:d:d

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Oh look another burner blizzard account post
    [sarcasm on] Oh look another 200IQ answer [sarcasm off]

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kevincuomo View Post
    ION and LORE need to go... these two douches are a lost cause. Never trust a man with a perm that's all i gotta say.
    Ion just cant hide it he feels 100% his ideas are right and we are wrong.
    When it reaches this level its only someone higher than Ion can force change.
    Will be stunned if he's still part of the team by next expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jk1895 View Post
    Such idiots are working at Blizzard. They have to remove the global cooldown change. 15 years it was OK and suddenly it is evil!? WTF!?
    Bellular hinted on this few days ago, Instead of fixing created problems they see, Just fix the real problems.
    Said previously owing to my disablities I am a slow player, But at times even I can see the issue.

The whole video hurts me!
    This is absolut the wrong direction.
    Accessibility is the fucking wrong way.

I dont need any more claps on my shoulder just for logging in.
    The whole game is nothing more than a slot mashine for cosmetics.
    Gear and power lvl of a character is only a number.

I dont feel invested in my chars at all. Just shit on the tastatur, roll your
    char to maxlvl in a matter of hours and press some buttons to get loot boxes.
    Do this for like 1-2 days and restart again with another char, because you'll think that would be
    any more fun than the last 10 times. What a joke.

Im playing Wow for 14 years now and since the middle of Wotlk i get more and more dissappointed
    from any major change/patch.

Its like waiting for a good old friend for the last 10 years. You remember the good and exciting times
    with him just clearly, but becoming more and more distant to each other over time. To that state, that you
    know he won't come back anymore. Checking every couple of months if he's returned.
    Just to get let down again and slowly realising that it doesn't make any sense to wait anymore.

I played all of the expansions and tried every patch, searching and craving the friendship and relationship
    to my old friend.

But its clear to me now...
    It's time to pull the plug.
    Farewell my friend.