If you had one week to play any game you would want, which would you play?

Say you would have one week of free time in which you could play any game you can for as long as you want, which game (or games) would you play?

Take having access to the game for granted, i.e. you can have any console and any game, and a full week without distractions (no work, no kids, no spouse, no school you name it).
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

Are we talking now or when said game Released?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oneru View Post
    Say you would have one week of free time in which you could play any game you can for as long as you want, which game (or games) would you play?

Take having access to the game for granted, i.e. you can have any console and any game, and a full week without distractions (no work, no kids, no spouse, no school you name it).
    I think I would Rock out Ark Ragnarok on release, I love the game and the current expansion is amazing, but I want some under water aspects and Feel Ragnarok had everything going for it.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    I would've happily done that with WoW during BC.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    If we're considering future games, I'd like to see what GTA6 is going to look like.

Medieval 3 Total War if we can go future or else Mount&Blade II Bannerlord.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    So basically my current situation (Mostly).

WoW. Just WoW. Nothing else calls to me right now and I’m enjoying 8.1 to my pleasant surprise.

Shaving off the few hours a week I spend in University would be a great boon though, I’d pug BoDa to get storm wall and Jaina down, then move up to heroic.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW during its pinnacle.

Screw it....

Soccer go out to the fields for an entire week and play all week for seven days.

Can't think of any video game I want to play seven weeks straight...

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Also maybe Skyrim. I've never really been able to get into it (I have maybe 15 hours played, meanwhile all of my friends have like 600+ hours). But if I had a week where all I did was play Skyrim with no distractions, I think I'd like it.

So what some jobless gamers, on welfare, do 24/7?

Living the simple dream...

Probably any number of RPGs.

I had one week to play on the New Year holidays and I dedicated it to leveling my new char at Skelth, it is Lineage 2 Classic server. And I dpn't regret anything it was cool. Now I still play it but not every day

I was going to say RDR2, but quite frankly I get motion sickness if I sit too long, so I'll go with WoW. Always there, always something that I can do.

And I wouldn't exclude my other activities. Need that fresh air.

I would honestly rather spend a week eating delicious food, if you had some sort of magic power, FYI.

Gaming for a whole week sounds horrible. I'd think at best a three day weekend is enough, if it's strictly just gaming.

Idk, maybe RDR2 if it came out on PC. I haven't seen or played it yet. I need some big open world game.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kingdom hearts 3 or Smash Bros Ultimate

5+ Year Old Account
    Civilization 2+ (except 6, it has been a real disappointment).
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.