10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    yeah but so is naowh and he's swedish
    reported for discrimination
    I won't like, I'm NA and rooting for you big time.. but Method is pretty gucci as well <33

Kick ass Dossou!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    All I want is for limit to take first and pieces to snatch second the salt would be insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Keysta99 View Post
    Race is over, Limit has this in the bag.

Lol it fake, not even real.

Quote Originally Posted by vashter View Post
    Lol it fake, not even real.
    that's redundant

whoever that is, whoever you are in here as that person on that account, obvs it not the actual thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    Someone needs to make youtube compilation of all the shit Josh has said about limit ja this race. There has been so much stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixy View Post
    It is 12 hours I believe, though it is basically at night for most of the EU people so I think that it only truly affects the World First guild's.
    >> (World First) Big Dumb Guild: January 29, at 14:10
    >> (World First EU) Pieces: January 30 at 6:20
    >> (For Record) Method: January 30 at 06:23
    >> Time between Kill 1 to EU Kill 1: 14 hours and 10 minutes (We didn’t account anything else but this is time between first kill reported)

Check out this info at wowprogress.com click on each guild and hover over kill reported time

Best Thing about this: Limit didn't waste weeks of their lives to grind that extra ap level on oh so many alts.

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    >> (World First) Big Dumb Guild: January 29, at 14:10
    >> (World First EU) Pieces: January 30 at 6:20
    >> (For Record) Method: January 30 at 06:23
    >> Time between Kill 1 to EU Kill 1: 14 hours and 10 minutes (We didn’t account anything else but this is time between first kill reported)

Check out this info at wowprogress.com click on each guild and hover over kill reported time
    If you double check your calculations you'll see it's 16 hours and 10 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't matter. If Limit downs it first, its the World's First kill.

Method downs it first, guess what, World First.

Who do you think Blizzard will send the congratulatory Tweet out to?

- - - Updated - - -

"OH HEY, CONGRATS LIMIT!"

2 hours later

"OH SHIT LIMIT SORRY METHOD DID IT IN LESS TIME THEY GET THE WORLD FIRST!"
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Just for the Josh salt that he left Pieces to join "Teh Bestest Guild EveR" only to get denied a World First by his old guild

Delicious irony
    He's got a bunch of world firsts since he changed guilds though.

Method raids like twice as long as limit so would be the greatest upset in the history of esports if limit are to ever get a world first.

Quote Originally Posted by mrquickfoot View Post
    Method raids like twice as long as limit so would be the greatest upset in the history of esports if limit are to ever get a world first.
    Limit is definitely day raiding this tier

Quote Originally Posted by mrquickfoot View Post
    Umm no they don't, would need a citation on that claim.

Lorgokz stream was titled "I've had 6 hours sleep in 3 days", if that means anything lol
    Last edited by Malmmoc; 2019-02-01 at 03:16 AM.

It never is productive to raid so much though, these guys surely understand it. Sleep deprived state is just not gonna work.

Quote Originally Posted by vashter View Post
    whoever that is, whoever you are in here as that person on that account, obvs it not the actual thing.
    Not sure why you think that Jalopy is fairly well known could limit friends be trolling him sure but it's not liek he's an unknown person.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    It never is productive to raid so much though, these guys surely understand it. Sleep deprived state is just not gonna work.
    Depends on if it's a performance or strategy issue they are facing.

If they are still figuring out the strategy (which they most likely are), every pull counts.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Malmmoc View Post
    Lorgokz stream was titled "I've had 6 hours sleep in 3 days", if that means anything lol
    If his title is true the guy is definitely taking some form of drug to keep himself awake and alert. If he's not taking anything he is pushing his body hard and he's going to crash. The amount of harm some of these people to do their bodies for raiding is insane.

Looks like it's gonna be the same old story again, last boss unkillable due to gear on the first week, then once the guilds start the second week with better gear, Method's gonna win it again. FFS man