Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wii comes to my mind when i think of horrible consoles, just bad games overall with maybe one or two outliners and the controls were ALWAYS clunky, not to mention that my toaster probably had more power to play games than that garbage.
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2019-02-06 at 12:59 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Any xbox.

/10char

10+ Year Old Account
    The Wii.

I've been lucky and cautious. I've never bought a console until it had four exclusives I wanted, and there are some good libraries out there. The Wii isn't so bad, really, but it's going against the N64 and the PS4 and it's not going to win that exchange.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by michaello View Post
    Virtual boy
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhh damn, man, thoughts and prayers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LoaThaFett View Post
    first gen Playstation (ps1)
    ...they got better.

I didn't play in that many consoles tbh. I had a SNES, a Sega Mega Drive, a PS1, PS2 and PS3. Other than that I played pretty much all consoles in gaming events and friends houses but only for minutes or a few hours so I can't really judge them. But I remember playing Game Boy and GBColor and thinking it was really stupid because of all the limitations. First portable console I really wanted was the PSP but my parents didn't bought it.