Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuggsy View Post
    No.. you clearly don't pay attention to the story if you're asking that. He doesn't like undead because if they're undead, he doesn't get the souls. He literally says that in a cutscene.
    Wooooooossh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Bwasandi *
    This guy gets it!

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    The first and only human ranger lord of Quel'Thalas, but sure, very pathetic.
    Human Potential at it's finest.

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Careful, you might cut yourself with that edge...
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

The first and only human ranger lord of Quel'Thalas, but sure, very pathetic.
    Being a snowflake because you're a Dev's self insert isn't impressive.
    "Honor, young heroes. No matter how dire the battle, never forsake it."
    Varok Saurfang

Quote Originally Posted by Nuggsy View Post
    Being a snowflake because you're a Dev's self insert isn't impressive.
    With that logic you completely void any discussion of lore. Good job. Also, Nathanos existed way before that guy even worked at Blizzard, let alone wrote the SINGLE short story your comment is based off. Nathanos, and his lore, goes back to vanilla, unlike that dev that started in something like 2015?
    Last edited by iamthedevil; 2019-02-08 at 04:34 AM.

Hunters are so powerful lorewise...shit,soon Blizzard will say,that they are even more powerful than warlocks/mages.

I am hoping that this is a seriously posted thread. This is going to be good!

On topic, I mean... where do I even begin? How do you respond seriously to a thread like this? I feel like I'd either devalue it's unintentional quality by doing so, or just be responding to a purposeful troll/meme attempt to begin with. One way or another, I am curious to see this thread play out.

That right there is next level sarcasm, gotta give it to the guy /slowclap

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    Can't the undead form their own fanction?
    It feels like they already have and are dragging the rest of the Horde behind them through a valley of plagued needles and war crimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    Rastahkan was the best king ever and his combo with bwasandi was fucking sick, I can't believe he died to some noob alliance, I mean imagine if he had both rezan and bwasandi, simply unbeatable.
    Lulz dumbass horde ran off to swamp to fight some fog while we roflstomped all of the Zandibasamdi fleet with one button push and lopped off the head of their bigwig king together with his pet deathboy.

And if it wasn’t enough, we successfully cleared off, before the moronic Horde even figured up they were duped like a bunch of sillybois they are. So Nathanos Ice Cube Blightcaller started chasing Alliance fleet only to be put on ice and duped once by Jaina luring him by nose to the middle of nowhere and then easily clearing off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by naeblis495 View Post
    you can't take it when a npc doesn't baby your avatar ? him always jabbing you is a breath of fresh air from the constant d*ck sucking of our avatar the past couple expacs , i like it .
    I like npcs kissing my ass.

I wouldn't mind if Nathanos would treat us like Batman treats his Robin's, never admitting we did anything good, but secretly actually appreciate our help.
    The constant "CHAMPION, you saved us all!! Without your help all this wouldn't be possible!!!" is sure more annoying, but literally hearing Nathanos rolling his eyes every time he sees the player, reflecting his pure boredom and announced of our presence, makes me want to curbstomp that glorified mummy on the stairs of that damn ship he's always chilling at.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    To be fair, Nathanos have not been as likeable like now after i saw this pictures (even more with him putting the "worst boy" crown)
    i hate sylv and nathanos, i love trashboats version of them, aswell as some of the other charecters.
    and their artwork is TOP
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I like OP. Made my morning a bit brighter. Go go #TeamBwasandi!

Rastakhan was retarded. His death was a long time coming.

If by best you mean the worst, yeah.

With that logic you completely void any discussion of lore. Good job. Also, Nathanos existed way before that guy even worked at Blizzard, let alone wrote the SINGLE short story your comment is based off. Nathanos, and his lore, goes back to vanilla, unlike that dev that started in something like 2015?
    I just don't find Nathanos or Sylvanas to be too interesting as characters. She basically comes out to 'well I lost all hope and died, everyone should loose hope and die oh, and lets make them serve me for good measure' and he amounts to 'OH MY DARK LADY! Notice me!' Not to mention how Bullshit it is that he's somehow everywhere all at once. He's apparently in Zuldazar and Dark Shore and don't even get me started on the fact that he he basically has no special abilities other than he 'shoots gud' and yet he escapes an empowered Tyrande AND Malfurion. Nathanos is a joke of a character and the writing team is god awful.
    "Honor, young heroes. No matter how dire the battle, never forsake it."
    Varok Saurfang

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    So, Bwonsamdi is a racist.
    Well... i don't know if you would call them a race, but he dislike them a lot, and it makes sense, they are taking his job... literally (If people die and ressurect as undead, what soul is there to claim as his own?)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i hate sylv and nathanos, i love trashboats version of them, aswell as some of the other charecters.
    and their artwork is TOP
    I spend wayyyy too much time checking those versions of them (loved the mini-comic with the Fight between Nathanos and Greymane and Sylvanas just brushing it off as "They are just playing")

In general, Nathanos is an OK character for me (i do wish he did more -In the sense, yeah, you can talk all the shit you want, but be more active in combat-), and i love Sylvanas (though not a fan on how she's turning in this expansion, i imagine they will come with an excuse by the end of it to have her as "not evil" -for the horde-, but it have to be a really good excuse -i have some on the top of my head, but they need to be explained well and having in mind how some things have turned out in this exp, i won't be surprised if they just give a half-assed reason or explanation)

This thread is going places.

Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.
    Stranger: Indeed?
    Cassilda: Indeed, it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.
    Stranger: I wear no mask.
    Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda.) No mask? No mask!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nathanos is a bitch. He's always been a bitch, he's always gonna be a bitch, and no amount of screentime of him running around acting like every edgy GMPC in every shitty D&D campaign since the Drizzt books introduced Artemis Entreri (though he needs an eyepatch and katanas to finish the look) is gonna change that.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!