Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    No, that only happens if you actually injured them in some way or you are predisposed to it. Simply being age 30 is not enough to cause joints to ache. The most likely cause is sleeping wrong. Humans are supposed to sleep on their back and flat. If you cross your legs or arms while sleeping, you can wind up with joint pain which can vanish if you start sleeping flat. If you sleep on your side or whatever, that can lead to neck and back pain.
    You took my post waaaaay too seriously.

TRT. Look into it with your doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    TRT. Look into it with your doctor.
    What is TRT?

Quote Originally Posted by Katie N View Post
    What is TRT?
    Testosterone replacement therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    Testosterone replacement therapy.
    Isn't that bad? xD

10+ Year Old Account
    You can't stay young, but you can stay immature.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Only 31 and feeling old?
    Makes me feel old, the youngin's!
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

I don't really care about the fact that I am getting older, the only thing I don't like is that my hairline is slowly receding at the temples and that I find the occasional grey hair. I definitely don't like the idea of my hair greying at the age of 26 soon to be 27, but if it happens then I guess I will just have to live with that, since I don't want to colour my hair in order to hide it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    I don't really care about the fact that I am getting older, the only thing I don't like is that my hairline is slowly receding at the temples and that I find the occasional grey hair. I definitely don't like the idea of my hair greying at the age of 26 soon to be 27, but if it happens then I guess I will just have to live with that, since I don't want to colour my hair in order to hide it.
    Have you tried considering Minoxidil and or Propecia? They worked wonders for mine. As for greying hair you can't really fix that but I've found a pretty neat shampoo that you only have to use once every few days and it covers most of the grey.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

I just decided to stop aging.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Have you tried considering Minoxidil and or Propecia? They worked wonders for mine. As for greying hair you can't really fix that but I've found a pretty neat shampoo that you only have to use once every few days and it covers most of the grey.
    I haven't really looked into any remedies to treat it, it is only really super noticable when my hair is really short which it isn't at the moment but it might be something I should look into.

By telling myself it's an inevitability and leave it at that. On the brighter side of things, there's probably a lot of cool stuff I will still want to see as I become older (or at least in the ~12 years we have left before climate change kills us all).

As for WoW, I'm surprised I haven't gotten sick of it yet.

Understand that it's an inevitability, and knowing there is nothing to stop it.... oh and booze... liberal doses of booze.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    I haven't really looked into any remedies to treat it, it is only really super noticable when my hair is really short which it isn't at the moment but it might be something I should look into.
    It's definitely worth looking into. The earlier someone starts when they first notice their hair thinning the better they work at maintaining about normal levels of hair. Though you do have to keep using the remedy though or hair starts receding again.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    I am 31. I always thought I would play WoW forever and then I didn't. Not in the way I like to play it. I also became smarter with years so no more idiots to wipe with on bosses that we have already killed 20 times before. Feels great.

P.S: I dont feel old.
    You won't start "feeling old" until you get past 35-40. That's when the body starts to naturally deteriorate. Your metabolism begins to slow, things start to ache and your hormones begin to taper off production. Your eyesight will begin to get worse and you might require reading glasses or bifocals if you already have glasses. It's part of nature but as long as you don't eat tons of sugar, try to exercise a bit and live a social and active life the effects can be minimalized a bit.

Psychologically however most people have a hard time coping with the idea that they are no longer as desirable to potential partners. Mid life crisis is a thing and usually takes a year or two to finally come to grips with. I'm 41 and I still have a hard time finding women my age attractive. Maybe I'm still having my existential moment

Hopefully by smoking lots and lots of cannabis very soon.

As a male - i do not really mind the aging. What I do hate is that the time is slipping away really quickly.
    It feels like every year is getting shorter...

Quote Originally Posted by Aesir22 View Post
    Probably shaving my head and start taking gear. Maybe get a few yuge tribal tattoos.
    Do yourself a favor and don't get tribal tattoos. If you're gonna get tattoos, get some artsy ones and not tribal.

Try to eat well and stay in shape so that as I age Im not also falling apart like so many 40+ people I know.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Truth is you just embrace it, realize it's part of life, understand the world around you is going to change, some good, some bad but hopefully with enough experience you can play life at a masters. I realize I am personally not old, but I am older, and I am old enough to accept it.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis