Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Unhappy Who else feels depressed about how far Blizzard has fallen?

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Please refrain from making threads that are literally just a Youtube video.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Especially since there's already a thread with a video from the very same guy - and knowing him, it's probably the same overblown doomsaying.

Why do people keep simply posting a video to youtubers as a thread? Can they not form their own opinions? This is a growing trend I noticed and it's weird.
    Also, Heels does not belong on any website.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

If these people actually knew what the fuck they were talking about they would make their own companies and roll around in giant stacks of cash.

Every tool can second guess. *yawn*

10+ Year Old Account
    Literally already got a thread with just that video linked, we dont need a second... really.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still feel the last Blizzcon was like a big boil finally bursting.
    when you've got the same team telling each other how amazing everything is going.
    once they actually encounter people with different opinions it hits them like a brick.
    "dont you guys have phones." sums it up.

feels very much the same with WOW at the moment, they need someone higher up to say enough,
    the direction isnt the right way and make the changes. If the current WOW team cant agree they need new people.
    Fortnite is always adding new content (for money of course), Cant see how Overwatch can compete at the moment.

Im not depressed, I saw the writing on the wall years ago. A bunch of people did but the Blizzard fangirls shouted and screamed every time some one said something about how Activision was fucking over blizzard.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Literally already got a thread with just that video linked, we dont need a second... really.
    People cant be bothered with 3 seconds worth of effort..

Not particularly. People freaked out like this about WOD but then we got Legion.

I could keep playing a game I'm not too interested in right now and feel "depressed", or not, and, well, not.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Im not depressed, I saw the writing on the wall years ago. A bunch of people did but the Blizzard fangirls shouted and screamed every time some one said something about how Activision was fucking over blizzard.
    What? Everyone agrees Activision was poison for Blizzard. Why are you making shit up?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think people are overreacting and making a big deal out of something they do not even properly understand. Also since people for whatever reason have this incessant need to make sure they're not alone in believing something they keep circle jerking their own negativity.

This is especially true for the pathetic manchild in the video.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Nope, just disappointed that Activision-Blizzard pays their new CFO a $15,000,000 bonus yet gives the pink slip to hundreds of people that are passionate about their games.

That's pretty fucked up.

I just hope that they don’t screw up WoW Classic and WC3: Reforged.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    WHere exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    WHere exactly?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...rs-not-players

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    That's not the same video.

Not even a single ounce.

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    If these people actually knew what the fuck they were talking about they would make their own companies and roll around in giant stacks of cash.

Every tool can second guess. *yawn*
    Literally the stupidest post I have ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Especially since there's already a thread with a video from the very same guy - and knowing him, it's probably the same overblown doomsaying.
    hehe reminds me of this