Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If it was underage white girls who were groomed would people still have the "let them rot" attitude or would we be calling them victims whilst Tommy Robinson self-promotes off their backs?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The New Testament exists you know.
    The fact that at some point, mortals decided that they would just change the “word of god” to make it more compatible for the times is the height of hypocrisy. Don’t make me reach for your pathetic “New Testiment” and show you the awful things I could pull from that.

Religion is a disease of the mind and any who believe are enemies of mankind. Do not trust these people. They twist and exploit mortal law so thay they may prob up their god’s law. If they were given full control, we would be living in a place very much like the conservative middle east.

Don’t deny this, you know it to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    The fact that at some point, mortals decided that they would just change the “word of god” to make it more compatible for the times is the height of hypocrisy. Don’t make me reach for your pathetic “New Testiment” and show you the awful things I could pull from that.

Religion is a disease of the mind and any who believe are enemies of mankind. Do not trust these people. They twist and exploit mortal law so thay they may prob up their god’s law. If they were given full control, we would be living in a place very much like the conservative middle east.

Don’t deny this, you know it to be true.
    At no point have I ever thought homosexuals should be killed. In fact, I support same-sex marriage and laws against discriminating against them. At no point have I thought women should have no agency of their own. At no point have I supported slavery.

Enemy of mankind? Laughable. People like you are who is the enemy, you'd likely subject religious people to soviet-like extermination.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2019-02-20 at 01:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    At no point have I ever thought homosexuals should be killed. In fact, I support same-sex marriage and laws against discriminating against them.

Enemy of mankind? Laughable. People like you are who is the enemy, you'd likely subject religious people to soviet-like extermination.
    Except your god IS against homosexuality. You may support same sex marriage, but your god, your book, do not. So you’re openly rebelling against your god? Since when is his word questionable? This is one of the many problems.

I don’t care that you don’t fit the classic religous person portrait. Your god says you must.

What are you? Follower or hypocrite?

Except your god is agains homosexuality. You may support same sex marriage, but your god, your book, do not. So you’re openly rebelling against your god? Since when is his word questionable? This is one of the many problems.

I don’t care that you don’t fit the classic religous person portrait. Your god says you must.

What are you? Follower or hypocrite?
    Who is this your god, exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    If it was underage white girls who were groomed would people still have the "let them rot" attitude or would we be calling them victims whilst Tommy Robinson self-promotes off their backs?
    I guess that means you'd be telling only the white people who ran off they can't come back?

Who is this your god, exactly?
    Reason. Secularism. Facts.

Don’t you fucking dare throw out that I don’t know what morality is without your wretch of a god.

Reason. Secularism. Facts.

Don’t you fucking dare throw out that I don’t know what morality is without your wretch of a god.
    You didn't really answer my question. I was raised a Christian but I am no longer Christian. So, who is my god or my book?

I have never said you can't know what morality is if you don't believe, so why strawman?
    Last edited by Freighter; 2019-02-20 at 01:39 PM.

You didn't really answer my question. I was raised a Christian but I am no longer Christian. So, who is my god or my book?
    Ooooh, are you a Buddist, and therefore, believing fantasy tales as reality is acceptable or some shit?

My mistake.

It doesn’t matter what religion you are. And if you aren’t religous then why are you even talking?

Ooooh, are you a Buddist, and therefore, believing fantasy tales as reality is acceptable or some shit?

My mistake.

It doesn’t matter what religion you are. And if you aren’t religous then why are you even talking?
    Like I said, people like you are the enemy of mankind with your antagonism against people who doesn't conform to your ideas.

Like I said, people like you are the enemy of mankind with your antagonism against people who doesn't conform to your ideas.
    Forcing people to believe is a religous idea, not a secular one. DO NOT lay that at my feet. While some people’s minds are broken and beyond hope, others’ are not.

Going back to believing fairy tales as if they are reality, when you have settled into secular, atheistic thinking, is an almost impossible task. Very rarely do atheists fall to their knees and look to the sky with belief. This is exactly why we are the most dangerous group to all religous people.

Getting people to conform to ideas of secularism doesn’t take force, as you suggest, asshole. It takes education and a seperation of religion and politics...

OH

and look where the US is fucking failing...

Keeping religion and politics seperate and poor education.

Your assumptions are insulting and disgusting. Fuck you.

Forcing people to believe is a religous idea, not a secular one.
    You can't force people to believe in something. You can favor secularism and be religious at the same time.
    This is exactly why we are the most dangerous group to all religous people.
    You're not just an atheist with your antagonism. Your antagonism goes far beyond atheism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Discussion religion is not permitted as per the site rules and guidelines. Please return to the topic at hand rather than continue down that tangent.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    She was 15 when she ran away and joined ISIS. Lot's of people are stupid at 15.

Do you think the UK should go get her? Do you think she should get jail time?
    normally i am sympathetic and compassionate to people who make mistakes and want forgiveness. she doesnt have any regret, doesnt want forgiveness, hasnt changed her point of view. shit got too real and now she wants to take her ball and go home. well i say too bad. she wanted to go be in ISIS, this is what being in ISIS gets you.

People that joined IS has already said, i want to become citizen in this "country" instead of yours, but they didnt sign a paper. So let them be a citizen of the islamic state and now reapply citizenship in the countries they left. They left to form a new country and they knew it would be formed by blood and killings of the evil people that dont belive in the quran the right way. Sorry until we are sure you arent a fanatic that want people to die because they dont belive in your god you shouldnt be allowed into a civilized society. (Its not about muslims, if i meet a christian that want to kill people because of faith i would say the same thing).

Quote Originally Posted by Bae View Post
    I struggle to see how its avoiding responsibility. They are not MAKING Bangladesh take her in, they have revoked her citizenship because she is of Bangladeshi origin. Her grandmother and mother were born there i believe, or just one of them. They haven't said she has to go there. They have purely revoked citizenship because of that. Bangladesh can tell her to f off aswell and then she will have to remain in syria.

And why? National security. If someone could be a threat then they have every right to decline her it seems.
    You do realize, that Bangladesh calling her to fuck off, or revoking Citizenship as well, is a grave human right violation? By stripping her of her british citizenship, they force Bangladesh to deal with the problem now.
    Also, like I said, she never was in Bangladesh, so why should she be Bangladesh's diplomatic sole responsibility?

In Germany we had some dumb native blond Girl go join ISIS (Linda Wenzel). The Iraq Army captured her and she may face execution when she turns 22. As far as my Opinnion on the matter goes. The Iraqians(spelling?) can hang her, shot her ,lock her up. I really do not care, so long as she stays away.
    I believe many British feel the same way about Begum and frankly, I do not blame them. She has openly stated that she believes the Manchester Suicide bombings were justified.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotuthan View Post
    In Germany we had some dumb native blond Girl go join ISIS (Linda Wenzel). The Iraq Army captured her and she may face execution when she turns 22. As far as my Opinnion on the matter goes. The Iraqians(spelling?) can hang her, shot her ,lock her up. I really do not care, so long as she stays away.
    I believe many British feel the same way about Begum and frankly, I do not blame them. She has openly stated that she believes the Manchester Suicide bombings were justified.
    That case is long resolved in court. 6 years in prison. And after that, or even earlier deportation to Germany.

No, we have been assassinating them.
    The SAS has a list of 200, some of whom are white that there ordered to kill off befor they can get back home.

There's no racial bias for traitors.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    You do realize, that Bangladesh calling her to fuck off, or revoking Citizenship as well, is a grave human right violation? By stripping her of her british citizenship, they force Bangladesh to deal with the problem now.
    Also, like I said, she never was in Bangladesh, so why should she be Bangladesh's diplomatic sole responsibility?
    Bangladeshi have unique laws for citizenship rights, a bit like Isreal has unique laws,

UK law under the British nationality act 1981 only requires a person can claim another nationality for us to revoke there citizenship, They don't have to actually hold one. I posted the law in a quote a page back.

And tbh moraly it's better for her not to be in the UK, with the number of death threats from every one from the far right all the way to several Muslim sects. Her coming back would be death sentence.
    Last edited by Monster Hunter; 2019-02-20 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NoGodPleaseNo View Post

Bangladeshi have unique laws for citizenship rights, a bit like Isreal has unique laws,

UK law under the British nationality act 1981 only requires a person can claim another nationality for us to revoke there citizenship, They don't have to actually hold one. I posted the law in a quote a page back.

And tbh moraly it's better for her not to be in the UK, with the number of death threats from every one from the far right all the way to several Muslim sects. Her coming back would be death sentence.
    Says more about the british government, and police. Unwillingly to perform their duty, of protecting a controversial figure. Thsoe, sending death threats deserve to be thrown into a dungeon and rot. And if somebody does harm her, throw that freak into the tower.

I do not dispute what you say, I am saying, that the UK is playing foul with Bangladesh, by burden them with a criminal, that has lived her entire life in England, not in Bangladesh, and hasn't comitted crimes in Bangladesh. No Bangladesh alone has to deal with her. While Britain shoved diplomatic responsibility to somebody else. But well, wouldn't be a news worthy of former colonial powers still fucking their former colonies over.