Page 72 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    What salary thing?
    He did it over not being paid enough but he job was never in danger. He makes about $20,000 per episode.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2019-02-21 at 04:13 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    The video is mocking all of the things that you mentioned. If you watched all of it, you would see how they dont like how every video is fake doing all of the ridiculous things of having women dancing every where, drinking champagne, being all big and hard, doing crime, etc.
    Damn, going to have to listen with the volume up now.

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46634184

The bill passed in 2018 but Kamala is acting suspect.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...-federal-crime

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Of course she is acting suspect.
    That implies there's more to it. It's just a dumb person virtue signalling. Kamala isn't a smart person, this is evident enough, so there's no need to dig further. Yet, there are conspiracies flying all over the place now. Which are as dumb as Kamala and Jussie are.

What salary thing?
    CPD is saying he did it because he was dissatisfied with his salary. The video, not the article.

https://twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/1098609296072335361

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Ah alright so she should be nervous we'll wait for more details.

Hate crimes have some pretty stiff consequences... faking them should have just as much.. .because they are, in fact, hate crimes themselves.

Even Tariq Nasheed thinks there’s more to this.

1. The bill was not in any danger of not passing.

2. Times up is an organization concerned with sexual harassment in the workplace.

3. "Even Tariq Nasheed"? Why the use of the word even here. He is not exactly an authority on anything of any relevance here.

He did it over not being paid enough but he job was never in danger. He makes about $20,000 per episode.
    That sure is a low amount of money for a "celebrity" living in a very expensive part of town.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    That implies there's more to it. It's just a dumb person virtue signalling. Kamala isn't a smart person, this is evident enough, so there's no need to dig further. Yet, there are conspiracies flying all over the place now. Which are as dumb as Kamala and Jussie are.
    No, that's what I mean. I don't believe for a second she was a part of this fraud. But now she looks extremely bad by association.

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    Yea, but I'm not questioning anything related to policing. I'm talking about something as directly controlled by blacks as a music video by a black artist. They seem to love showing that they are rolling blunts, popping molly, smackin' asses, etc. Dare I say, black artists are negatively influencing society's views on blacks, for some unknown reason?

That's what I'm saying, why do blacks (as in the ones that the public can easily see, i.e. music videos, Snoop Dogg openly tokin', etc, etc, etc, etc) seem to like fulfilling the stereotypes in pop culture? Perhaps the question is a play on exactly what your example was, unassuming middle to lower class white person who tries to hide the vice, while blacks seem to openly embrace the vice.
    I think because it is seen as cool and respected. If you are counter to "the Man" you are respected more than if you get straight A's in school. Its all about "street cred", if you look the part you are treated with respect. Dressing a certain way, acting a certain way, doing certain things is more respectful than doing the counter. It is why blacks have terms to put down other blacks. "Oreo", "House Negro", "Uncle Tom", "Race Traitor" (all of which I have been called) as well as "not being black enough", "you dont talk like you're black", "you sound white over the phone" etc... which as far as I know dont have equivalents that exist for whites. I could be wrong though.
    Last edited by petej0; 2019-02-21 at 04:59 PM.
    Kara Swisher: What do you think about Cory Booker saying kick them in the shins?
    Hillary Clinton: Well, that was Eric Holder.
    Kara Swisher: Eric Holder, oh, Eric Holder, sorry.
    Hillary Clinton: Yeah, I know they all look alike.

That sure is a low amount of money for a "celebrity" living in a very expensive part of town.
    Depends on how often episodes are filmed there were 12 episode in season one which would equal 240000.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    I think because it is seen as cool and respected. If you are counter to "the Man" you are respected more than if you get straight A's in school. Its all about "street cred", if you look the part you are treated with respect. Dressing a certain way, acting a certain way, doing certain things is more respectful than doing the counter. It is why blacks have terms to put down other blacks. "Oreo", "House Negro", "Uncle Tom", "Race Traitor" (all of which I have been called) as well as "not being black enough", "you dont talk like your black", "you sound white over the phone" etc... which as far as I know have equivalents that exist for whites. I could be wrong though.
    Everyone does this being a nerd has been a bad thing for every race. Pale white people are are made fun of by everyone same thing with hicks.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2019-02-21 at 04:19 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    CPD is saying he did it because he was dissatisfied with his salary. The video, not the article.

https://twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/1098609296072335361
    Sounds like a full of shit excuse. Doing something for money sounds a lot less incriminating and immoral than doing something for racial reasons/hatred.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Sounds like a full of shit excuse. Doing something for money sounds a lot less incriminating and immoral than doing something for racial reasons/hatred.
    I guess he'd rather good down as selfish douchebag instead of race-baiting hypocrite?

/Shrug

No, that's what I mean. I don't believe for a second she was a part of this fraud. But now she looks extremely bad by association.
    Honestly don't care about the association part. I care more about people instantly siding with him after hearing such a ridiculous story. It shows us their tribalistic nature, and proves that they can't be skeptical where their biases are involved. Basically saying that they're VERY stupid.

Depends on how often episodes are filmed there were 12 episode in season one which would equal 240000.
    He has a roommate, too, right? Just seems like a low amount, and that part of town isn't cheap.

Honestly don't care about the association part. I care more about people instantly siding with him after hearing such a ridiculous story. It shows us their tribalistic nature, and proves that they can't be skeptical where their biases are involved. Basically saying that they're VERY stupid.

He has a roommate, too, right? Just seems like a low amount, and that part of town isn't cheap.
    How expensive is it? I lived in ohio, detriot, and other super cheap cities. I've only visited expensive places. His networth is estimated to be 500,000.

Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    I think because it is seen as cool and respected. If you are counter to "the Man" you are respected more than if you get straight A's in school. Its all about "street cred", if you look the part you are treated with respect. Dressing a certain way, acting a certain way, doing certain things is more respectful than doing the counter. It is why blacks have terms to put down other blacks. "Oreo", "House Negro", "Uncle Tom", "Race Traitor" (all of which I have been called) as well as "not being black enough", "you dont talk like your black", "you sound white over the phone" etc... which as far as I know have equivalents that exist for whites. I could be wrong though.
    So basically, to keep the stereotypes fulfilled?

Don't disagree. She got ambushed interviewed over that tweet and meekly withdrew to a "wait for the facts" stance. Pelosi deleted her tweet.

They know they fucked up since they can't berate people for doing what they just did themselves.

I wonder how many memes will be created from his mugshot.

What a day. WHAT A LOVELY DAY.

For the lefties who are still defending this lying slime, the best thing you do right now is to shut your piehole and swallow it. You lost this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    1. The bill was not in any danger of not passing.

2. Times up is an organization concerned with sexual harassment in the workplace.

3. "Even Tariq Nasheed"? Why the use of the word even here. He is not exactly an authority on anything of any relevance here.
    It does not matter if the bill was not in any danger of passing. Nobody is going to vote against an anti-lynching bill....therefore nobody will care that she wrote it...UNLESS an event shines a huge spotlight on the bill as being useful, and gives her a popularity boost for her *snicker* presidential campaign *HA*.