Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Smollett case pisses me off.

There are actual victims of hate crimes out there. They don't need their detractors to have even more ammo to disbelieve their experiences.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    It isn't a smear if it is true. Look at all of his uploaded videos. If he is trying to claim to be "centrist", then he is failing. That and he apparently tries to hide from the camera while eating with literal Neo-Nazis.
    A. He criticizes the behavior. He is clear on what his actual policy positions are and has defended the 'dreaded' AOC and her positions as well as pointing out where he disagrees. You clearly won't watch the content though so you'll read the tags and smear.

B. He's a journalist. Does interviews. He's been open about this. Now you show me the rest of his KKK/Neo-Nazi beliefs given that he posts 6-7 videos a day and is hosting Hour long livestreams. It should be easy. Or were you just saying he likes to eat with them and it wasn't a smear?

C. I'm a fan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, this thread is like when Donald & Co find a few violent Muslims or a few violent hispanic immigrants, and then try to use them to paint their entire race/ethnicity with a broad brush.

"Hey look at these 8 liars! Guess all victims of hate crimes are liars too, right? I'm only asking questions!"
    Putin khuliyo

All 8 of those are less of a hoax then the election that got Trump into the WH.

Or his claims of being a great business man.

Or draining the swamp.

Or the border stuff constitutes an emergency.

They are more serious than the hoax about the size of his inauguration crowd though....soooooo there's that,
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Also, this thread is like when Donald & Co find a few violent Muslims or a few violent hispanic immigrants, and then try to use them to paint their entire race/ethnicity with a broad brush.

"Hey look at these 8 liars! Guess all victims of hate crimes are liars too, right? I'm only asking questions!"
    I actually agree. I think it is easier to paint a trumpster as the bad guy, but I don't really think that has anything to do with this.

http://www.fakehatecrimes.org/

It looks like 300+ cases going back to the 80's, but some are double posts. There maybe an issue with a rise in hoax hate crimes. But I don't think it has anything to do with targeting a Trumpster.
    Last edited by Ashrynn; 2019-02-21 at 10:28 PM. Reason: fixed date!

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Anything that is not from the state media? Alternate sources, would you kindly.
    If your own hate makes you not trust Fox when at this point CNN has lowered itself to TMZ level of reporting, you should be the one looking for other sources. If those were lies they'd be sued like a certain newspaper is getting sued now by the MAGA hat kid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Oh hey, Fox News. I'm not going to write these off, but I'd like to see some sources on the other side of the spectrum, and closer to neutral too.
    See above. Washington Post, CNN, and many others have dropped way below Fox News in terms of newsworthiness, accuracy, and bias.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    You know what I don' get about you.

You claim to be a independent and a centrist kind of person yet you only eat up conservative talking points.

Quick to say "80% of what she said was true!!! AOC IS A FUCKING LIAR!!"

While trump goes about with his 100% 5000 lies and you're rather silent on that.

- - - Updated - - -

Mm like the Bernie supporters who went trump in the end?
    You can be centrist and realize the nonsense that the left is doing right now. It's your personal bias that is making it seem like someone else only eats up those talking points. The matter is more that those talking points that are 100% factual are ignored while things like Jussie boy were ALL over the left news outlets.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrynn View Post
    A. He criticizes the behavior. He is clear on what his actual policy positions are and has defended the 'dreaded' AOC and her positions as well as pointing out where he disagrees. You clearly won't watch the content though so you'll read the tags and smear.

B. He's a journalist. Does interviews. He's been open about this. Now you show me the rest of his KKK/Neo-Nazi beliefs given that he posts 6-7 videos a day and is hosting Hour long livestreams. It should be easy. Or were you just saying he likes to eat with them and it wasn't a smear?

C. I'm a fan.
    So you are gullible?

10+ Year Old Account
    OP is getting to the Theodarzna level of posting.

Such a shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because white people are the real victims.
    CPU :- AMD Ryzen 7 5800x
    Ram :- 32GB GeIL super luce rgb 3000Mhz
    Mobo :- TUF 570x wifi
    GPU :- Strix 2080ti OC
    Cooling :- NZXT z73 Kraken 360

Well let's see.

1. The left is collectively insane and sees bigotry everywhere, particularly where it does not exist.

2. Leaders among the left push this divisive narrative constantly to foster animosity.

3. Due to the equally idiotic practice of intersectional victimhood, victims of said evil (often imaginary) bigotry are immediate celebrities to a very large group of insane people, which leads to media exposure and possible financial gain.

4. Since few on the left actually think and wait for evidence, believing anything that fits their narrative, then people have incentive to fake these things.

It's a sad state of affairs, indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Now list all the hoaxes/lies coming from the Trump side of the spectrum.

Have fun wasting hours of your life.
    Things where people claimed false crimes that weren't? Far shorter list. Hoaxes in general were not listed here and I would imagine that the left list would be equal or slightly the same with the lies they spread every day. I mean hell somehow not wanting a Mexican judge for a case saying it wouldn't be fair is something that makes Trump racist even though we do that with jury pools all the time.

So you are gullible?
    That's really your response?

Ok. Imagine me making a fart noise at the screen. Because that's clearly where you're going to approach this from /rollseyes

I actually agree. I think it is easier to paint a trumpster as the bad guy, but I don't really think that has anything to do with this.

It looks like 300+ cases going back to the 80's, but some are double posts. There maybe an issue with a rise in hoax hate crimes. But I don't think it has anything to do with targeting a Trumpster.
    300+ cases that go back to the 80s? Meanwhile there are literally 10s of thousands reported probably every year? That isn't a very good ratio for you.

300+ case in four decades that's not even a rounding error.

That's really your response?

Ok. Imagine me making a fart noise at the screen. Because that's clearly where you're going to approach this from /rollseyes
    Sorry, if you don't want to be attributed with Neo-Nazis, you really shouldn't be seen hanging out with them.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBoss View Post
    Because white people are the real victims.
    Well, they certainly weren't the fake one.

Heyo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Terrible. However, I would personally be more concerned with your governments collapsing cardhouse, as all the Russian cards are being pulled out one by one.
    But now the biggest part,
    is all about the image
    and not the art

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Sad what people will result too, sadder that they make real victims less believable.
    Fox News is no longer a reputable source. Do you have any other cites for those actions? I'm not surprised at all that these things have been happening. People individually can be crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Sad what people will result too, sadder that they make real victims less believable.
    *Sigh*

https://americasvoice.org/trumphatemap/

Fake crimes happen. So do real ones. I find it hilarious to only pay attention to an isolated incident but the absurd disparity between fake attacks and actual real ones is sad to look at.
    Last edited by Wermys; 2019-02-21 at 10:39 PM.

300+ cases that go back to the 80s? Meanwhile there are literally 10s of thousands reported probably every year? That isn't a very good ratio for you.
    I didn't say it was. I said maybe since there are more recent reports coming up from the ones that go back to the 80's.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    300+ case in four decades that's not even a rounding error.
    Answered above.

Sorry, if you don't want to be attributed with Neo-Nazis, you really shouldn't be seen hanging out with them.

Wow. Good for you. You have one image of a journalist after he sat down with a group to ask them questions. Like a journalist does. But given that he's been around for YEARS and posts 6 videos a day I'm sure you can find something else that proves your point.

Or you can just man up and have an actual conversation since I'm clearly not gullible enough to fall for a blatant smear.