Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Refugee, Actor & $36 million dollars worth of Ice

An Iranian refugee who arrived in Australia & did an advert promoting insurance, has been charged with importing
    $36 million dollars worth of ICE (Meth), from Iran.

These sort of people are dangerous to Australia. And came in through Australia's refugee program.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...onspiracy.html

If he gets convicted, he should be jailed & deported to Iran.

Just shows.. so called refugees can be damm crooks.

How dare he take jobs from hardworking Australian meth dealers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone can be a crook and damage usually happens (or is demanded) from within.

I don't see how this guy's actions, which are out of the ordinary, warrant any hostility towards refugees or immigrants.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    How much meth is that in weight?
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post

I don't see how this guy's actions, which are out of the ordinary, warrant any hostility towards refugees or immigrants.
    Because an Iranian immigrant selling meth takes away jobs from descendants of British penal immigrants selling meth.

The aborigines really should have had stricter border and immigration rules.

Proof that refugees should be welcomed with open arms !

They take away illegal jobs from genuine local people (in this case, australians), thus increasing the % of integrity of the population

Bonus : if enough locals are racists, they won't buy meth from dirty strangers, hence diminishing the drug consumption and increasing overall integrity further more

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't get it. He earns money, his customers get what they want. Problem?

Psst! They look for anyway to justify their hatred of brown people I mean refugees and immigrants.

Yea, some people are assholes, but this is kind of the thing. Immigrants are people like every other person on this planet, no matter what catastrophic assholes they are. And People can be genuinely nice, help each other and be very very thankful to whoever gives them shelter. Im convinced most refugees in all countries are that... There are always outrageous assholes tho... These people exist everywhere, no matter were you look. This isn't really an issue with migration if you ask me... but an issue with people as a whole.

...Im sorry, please don't take that offensive but this is a remarkably nuanced perspective for what i would have expected coming from someone with that guy as an Avatar... I appreciate that.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

Refugee from a country that isn't in a state of war?

Sounds like someone who was exploiting the refugee program to begin with

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Refugee from a country that isn't in a state of war?

Sounds like someone who was exploiting the refugee program to begin with
    From Iran and want to live somewhere good instead? Just illegally enter a country then claim to be gay! [Wish I was joking]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SoundOfGuns View Post

...Im sorry, please don't take that offensive but this is a remarkably nuanced perspective for what i would have expected coming from someone with that guy as an Avatar... I appreciate that.
    No offense taken. One day I saw a cool picture of a turtle and decided to make it my avatar.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

15+ Year Old Account
    Multitalent hard working entrepreneur!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd12345 View Post
    to be fair he was probably only trying to integrate, taking meth in australia is respected pasttime
    Is that true or are you joshing I thought Australia was above that and as pure as the driven snow. This makes me sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Remember in school if you brought a snack teacher said you couldn’t have any unless you brought enough for the whole class. Could be like that here.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

How about we focus on what's important here: people dealing drugs, not where those people come from. You think if there were no immigrants people would suddenly go "you know what, I've had enough of all this meth I'm quitting right now!"? Get real.

Drugs are a problem because they're drugs, not because some of the people selling them happen to have come from other countries.

the "immigrants commit less crime" deflection is meaningless, it addresses nothing.

the simple fact is, if the guy hadn't been there, it'd be one less criminal.

i agree though, jail and deport him. he's worthless.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ctd12345 View Post
    to be fair he was probably only trying to integrate, taking meth in australia is respected pasttime
    i thought it was huffing gasoline?

people tend to view preventable crime in a worse light than random crime.

take for example when theres a school shooting in the US, the outcry is always far more if the purp was on the police radar or had priors than if it was out of the blue. its almost like because there was the possibility of history taking a different path it some how makes the crime worse.

theres also the spoiled guest feeling involved. in that no matter how much we have talked about integration a lot of people still see at least 1st gen immigrants as no more than guests in a nation, still happens to later generation but to a lesser extent, walking the same walk and talking with the same accent will get you accepted by all but real racist's. but side topic aside, immigrants get seen like tourists that commit a crime, throwing hospitality back in the face of the people who may also feel they didn't get a say in that hospitality in the first place.

Immigrant has to try 10 times harder to make up for the fact that he is an outsider and that's perfectly fine. If you don't like it they stay in your sand shithole.

Immigrants are still less likely to commit crimes.