Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by trtrrererererer View Post

Yes children should be raped because of what their parents did.
    You aren't a cunt or anything.
    No where in my post did I imply this, hateful burner account lol.

So Donald Trump was right all along. These are rapists and criminals who are trying to illegally enter the country. The wall can't come sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Maybe you shouldn't have put children in cages with rapists. Just a thought.
    How do you know there rapists, not all immigrants are rapists.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    No where in my post did I imply this, hateful burner account lol.
    You wrote: "Damn, sounds to me like their parents put them at risk by committing a felony. "

And yes I hate people who rape children and also those people who try and justify it. Most sane people do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    How do you know there rapists, not all immigrants are rapists.
    Ahahahaha. He's so witty. Ahahahahahaah. Laugh at his funny joke about kids being raped. Ha.

You see what he did there? Shazam! He turned the tables! Clever stuff.

Cunt.

Ok, serious talk, what the fuck do you want Americans to do?

If they leave the kids with their parents, they are making it easier for children smugglers, not to mention that I would bet it is more common for children to get abused by adults than other children.
    If they separate and put the children with other kids, other kids rape them.
    If they mention that their parents are responsible for putting the children in danger, they are terrible people.

There is no winning here...
    I may not be an overachiever, but my Druid is richer than half of Venezuela.

You wrote: "Damn, sounds to me like their parents put them at risk by committing a felony. "

And yes I hate people who rape children and also those people who try and justify it. Most sane people do.
    Did I say anyone deserves to be raped? Just stated that their parents put them at risk , which they did. I hope this new story gets more coverage so more illegal aliens will see it and think twice before coming here illegally.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    Pretty simple fix, don't try to enter the country illegally.
    Did you miss the bit about them being children?

Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    In your case, voluntary euthanasia.

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    Did you miss the bit about them being children?
    Which is why the parents share part of the blame lol

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    How do you identify if a child is a rapist before putting them together with other children?
    Yeah, your right..just chuck em in there and hope for the best. That is how we should treat children right?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok..and....your solution is what?

Let them get raped?

Share part of blame? So children are partly guilty? The fuck??

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post

If they leave the kids with their parents, they are making it easier for children smugglers, not to mention that I would bet it is more common for children to get abused by adults than other children.
    If they separate and put the children with other kids, other kids rape them.
    If they mention that their parents are responsible for putting the children in danger, they are terrible people.

There is no winning here...
    Proper supervision to prevent such things would be a good start. If theses abuses have been happening since Obama and are still ongoing they clearly need to up there game.

Their parents aren’t there. They’re under the guardianship of the government.

Seriously, what sort of cunt attaches a "lol" to a discussion about being kids being raped in prison?

You think this is funny? Are you fucking sick in the head? What the fuck is wrong with you, you nasty little cunt?

oh momo is out from ban so he is here to spread half trues and support communism...great guy he is.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    Ok..and....your solution is what?

Let them get raped?
    Of course! If enough children are raped, people will know that entering the country illegally means that their children will get raped. Best way to deter illegal immigration, child rape.

how rebublicans read this "For every 178 rapes committed by a white man there is 4378 rapes made by immigrants."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    Of course! If enough children are raped, people will know that entering the country illegally means that their children will get raped. Best way to deter illegal immigration, child rape.
    why not just start up concentration camps? Surely that would be a good deterrent?
    Last edited by Aphrel; 2019-02-28 at 06:14 PM.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Maybe you shouldn't have put children in cages with rapists. Just a thought.
    How do you want to know who's a rapist? We're not gonna pay for hundreds of cages for different people. They should all get deported asap. They have no right to stay in this country. It is unfair for the people around the world who apply for a US citizenship and have to pay and go through the files to get here. I'm a democrat btw and I believe we need a fuckin get rid of illegal people and be very strict with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    how rebublicans read this "For every 178 rapes committed by a white man there is 4378 rapes made by immigrants."
    Actually, 178 staff members, assuming race distribution roughly similar to the US, that would be 137
    I may not be an overachiever, but my Druid is richer than half of Venezuela.

- - - Updated - - -

Ahahahaha. He's so witty. Ahahahahahaah. Laugh at his funny joke about kids being raped. Ha.

You see what he did there? Shazam! He turned the tables! Clever stuff.

Cunt.
    Chill your bean hombre, it's not like America's handing them over to the Catholic Church.
    Last edited by Monster Hunter; 2019-02-28 at 05:26 PM.