Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

HS state championship wrestler forfeits match because next opponet was female.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/color...n-wrestle-girl

See link for details. I would like to ask the communists in this forum if that action makes him a racist/sexist/bigot/homophobe?

Quote Originally Posted by Zale00 View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/sports/color...n-wrestle-girl

See link for details. I would like to ask the communists in this forum if that action makes him a racist/sexist/bigot/homophobe?

I'm not so sure about the communists, but in my book, it makes him the loser of the bout. Loss by walkover is still a loss.

It makes him the loser cause he lost the match via forfeit that's it.

(Reworded my post after reading the story)
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2019-03-02 at 11:13 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    "It’s also very aggressive and I’m not really, I guess, comfortable with that"

That's all that matters.
    He's not trying to disrespect her, he's not trying to diminish her or her accomplishments, he's just not comfortable with wrestling a female.

He's a good kid.

This is funny.

The Dude isn't making a big deal of it. His opponent isn't making a big deal out of it. So why is anyone else making a big deal about it?
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Seems like a silly thing to do. If she's in a state tournament match, she probably knows what she's doing and is comfortable with the risks. Don't know why you wouldn't fight her except for a contextually inappropriate sense of chivalry.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Dude was fairly respectful and had a understandable reason why he wouldn't do it. Why would the OP be worded as to cast this guy in the negative and why is it directed at communists (wtf)?

This is one of those posts that people on the internet make and claim there is a great outrage in the land over something completely incorrect in it's notions. 'So now African -Americans think coal miners are in black face too!?!', well, no, but your headline sensational headline got a few clicks admittedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Dude was fairly respectful and had a understandable reason why he wouldn't do it. Why would the OP be worded as to cast this guy in the negative and why is it direct at communists (wtf)?

This is one of those posts that people on the internet make and claim there is a great outrage in the land over something completely incorrect in it's notions. 'So now African -Americans think coal miners are in black face too!?!', well, no, but your headline sensational headline got a few clicks admittedly.
    Because we're not allowed to say why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    This is funny.

The Dude isn't making a big deal of it. His opponent isn't making a big deal out of it. So why is anyone else making a big deal about it?
    Because Fox News would rather talk about anything but the disaster that is Trump, the GOP, and their policy platform, especially if they can wedge in a culture war issue somehow.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

It’s so physical... physically close. I don’t think that’s really appropriate with a young lady. It’s also very aggressive and I’m not really, I guess, comfortable with that,” Johnston told KDVR.
    Dude needs to stop being prude.

I would do the same. I'm not gonna man handle a girl. That isn't what people sign up to when they decide to join wrestling as a man.

He didn't want to cause you can't hide a boner in those wrestling tights at all !

Quote Originally Posted by PrettySweet View Post
    Dude needs to stop being prude.
    Being courteous is not being prude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Right now the left is fact based

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to guess that there is overwhelming overlap between anyone who decries this, and anyone who has literally no experience watching wrestling outside of WWE. It's an extremely physical sport, and by physical i mean hands on all over in a very literal way.

More important question though, is there anyone actually making a big deal of it outside of right wingers claiming that this bothers liberals?

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Because Fox News would rather talk about anything but the disaster that is Trump, the GOP, and their policy platform, especially if they can wedge in a culture war issue somehow.
    The economy is roaring, historic unemployment, we are negotiating a peace with North Korea, Venezuela is collapsing, and wage growth is up as well as median income. The Russian collusion narrative has now collapsed and Democrats have endorsed Medicare for all and criminalizing private healthcare exchanges, that means no more private health insurance in the United States and no private practice. The have endorsed a 90 trillion dollar green new deal that seeks to end the internal combustion engine and ban air travel. What distraction is necessary?

15+ Year Old Account
    Good on the kid for forfeiting if he didn't feel comfortable with it - the right choice in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    This is funny.

A certain demographic needs a daily dose of fear. Need to keep the red scare alive!

It's foxnews after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatrilian View Post
    we are negotiating a peace with North Korea
    Oh yeah, all that progress to peace at the photo op last week combined with the expansion of N.K's missile facilities. Yeah, big win there guy, big progress.

Why are men in the same category as women in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by niztheundead87 View Post
    Why are men in the same category as women in the first place
    because it's 2019 and inclusion of everyone! except women only things men are banned from that #Equality.