Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolthulhu View Post
    "Idiots with guns" and road rage / instant karma videos.
    Road rage/instant karma videos are entertaining though. You get to watch morons be morons for free and without having to be there in person, putting your life at risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubermensch View Post
    Road rage/instant karma videos are entertaining though. You get to watch morons be morons for free and without having to be there in person, putting your life at risk.
    Sure, no debating that. Dumb can be entertaining; if that wasn't the case, everything would be more boring, including participation in these boards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    [extremely graphic picture of dead children]
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB

Quote Originally Posted by Bae View Post
    This. Reaction videos are pathetic. I honestly dont know why anyone cares to watch what some other asshat reacts like on a list/video that means nothing.
    Pretty much the same reason people post review videos to this site. They get a rush from people enjoying/hating the same things they enjoy/hate. "WoW is dead! Here is a YouTuber noone cares about explaining why!"

This one made me laugh so hard I was in tears by the end of it. Crazy Australian guy goes apeshit at some reporters, attacks them and tells them he's going to "bite their face off". Man, he was crazy as shit but hilarious, that moment where he comes out of the tree lines like some wild chimp screaming at the cameraman will never fail to make me laugh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anything Jordan Peterson and that Jewish dude everyone's worshiping have been put on YouTube.
    Jordan can argue, he's smart but his values are pretty fucking ridiculous. The Jewish dude also has shitty values.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Only the 2018 one? Did you only see that one and didn't know how terrible the whole format is before?
    Never watched another Rewind, at least not that I recall. The 2018 one will live in memory for some time.

No description can do this creation justice, you have to experience it.

9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Prank videos where the kids filming do stupid things like throw bottles of milk into supermarket aisles. Stupid and incredibly disrespectful.

MFW people thinking anyone sharing ideology (Molyneux, Shapiro or Peterson) is a form of stupidity greater than actually stupid human behaviour like endangering themselves or others for views. /smh
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

i'm not going to link anything but

anything that says "TOP 5 REASONS MEGALODONS EXIST" usually leaves me disappointed
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Stefan Molyneux, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Youtube is pushing the large creators of the type of content you are watching. To block this person's content over over the video in the list (set of three vertical dots appear) click on the dots and select "Not Interested". That will remove his and any other makeup tutorials from your list (IIRC.. It may just be his content). If it doesn't work, I apologize for giving you bad information.
    Thanks for the advice, seems to have worked. But trust me I am not watching make up tutorials.

Anything Vox or TYT.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    So what are the weirdest it dumbest things you’ve found and watch from time to time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not directly but 3 am challenges or whatever. Only know about them because a video was talking about them.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

"Proof" of the flat earth videos.

of the recent ones, I mostly watched it by proxy. but i thought it was absolutely insane and dumb. was watching sortedfood vids (they are hilarious btw, and some of their recipes are pretty fun) and they had one of their older videos be one of those top views on.. whatever lists. and well.. one of those top watched vids was one of a dude taking a bath in hot sauce. yep. he literally poured a bathtub full of hotsauce and then took a dip. submerging his head and all. the only thing I can see rivaling this particular bit of stupidity are all of those tide pod challenges, but as I haven't actualy watched those... hot sauce bath takes the prize...

Anyone eating or drinking discontinued food/drink products.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post

Yeah I agree like this shit. Way to be a dick to an infant.
    You are goddamn right. That's just....why???

Bunch of Australian blokes being dicks. Quite funny though. I can feel my IQ dropping during the video though