Poll: Did you enjoy watching the movie AVENGERS: ENDGAME™

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 27 of 127 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    Major hype! They didn’t even show that much, but still... so hype. Cannot wait for this film.

For those that have seen Captain Marvel. How closely is it tied to Endgame? I’ve heard people say it’s just the post credit that you really NEED to see.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Major hype! They didn’t even show that much, but still... so hype. Cannot wait for this film.

For those that have seen Captain Marvel. How closely is it tied to Endgame? I’ve heard people say it’s just the post credit that you really NEED to see.
    yeah I might start avoiding trailers now before they start inevitably doing the massive spoilery trailers. I really don't think they need to though, the other films (especially Infinity War) really hyped everyone up enough for this.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post

You don't even need to see it, from context I'd say the post credit scene with her will be in the actual movie. It looks very ripped out.

If you'd like to know what it is: SPOILER, OBVIOUSLY

You see Fury's pager that he used at the end of Infinity War, beeping, then going silent. You see the assembled remaining Avengers discussing the death toll, and then realizing it went off. They decide to turn it back on, discuss how to do that, then Black Widow turns around, and there's Captain Marvel, in her red/blue costume, saying 'Where's Fury?'.

As for the Trailer, this looks very promising, but then again, what would one expect? Nice that they stopped doing spoilery trailers.
    Last edited by Skulltaker; 2019-03-14 at 12:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very interested so see where Endgame goes. And how it will impact the next phase of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Who is ready to their monthly dues to Disney \o/

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Are those space suits?

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Are those space suits?
    That is what I was thinking. they are gonna go into space to find Tony or something. In this trailer you can see Rocket hanging on Ironmans shoulder, unless that is Hulks Iron suit. Besides, they would need to go into space to get to Thanos I assume.

I hope Galactus or whoever is the next big bad eats captain marvel. just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by WoWGoneBad View Post
    That is what I was thinking. they are gonna go into space to find Tony or something. In this trailer you can see Rocket hanging on Ironmans shoulder, unless that is Hulks Iron suit. Besides, they would need to go into space to get to Thanos I assume.
    Those suits are probably so they can travel through the quantum realm in order to time travel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    yeah I might start avoiding trailers now before they start inevitably doing the massive spoilery trailers.
    I believe the Russo’s said that they’re only using scenes from the first 15 minutes of Endgame in promotional materials... that said, I agree, and will probably not be viewing any further material. Because let’s face it, there’s not that long to wait now, and hype is already UNREASONABLY high.

@Skulltaker thanks, I kinda figured that was the case. I didn’t quote, because when you do, spoilers get revealed...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Fayolynn View Post
    Those suits are probably so they can travel through the quantum realm in order to time travel.
    I did not even think of it in that respect. Personally, I am not really keen on the time travel thing as it is a common story plot device. But eh, if that is what is done then that is what is done. I want to see the world reduced and the heroes take revenge on Thanos only to have more die in the process. Leave that impact of so much lost in place to really drive home the ending.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    yeah I might start avoiding trailers now before they start inevitably doing the massive spoilery trailers. I really don't think they need to though, the other films (especially Infinity War) really hyped everyone up enough for this.
    Considering that it's another trailer that reveals very little (and even reuses shots from older movies), it's safe to assume that Marvel won't reveal much more. I mean, IW was enough to keep people hyped for EG.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by WoWGoneBad View Post
    That is what I was thinking. they are gonna go into space to find Tony or something. In this trailer you can see Rocket hanging on Warmachines shoulder, unless that is Hulks Iron suit. Besides, they would need to go into space to get to Thanos I assume.
    Fixed it for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm fine with a mafia. Of course, the mafia families often worked with independent third parties in order to maintain relations.

5+ Year Old Account
    Meh...i feel that people up-vote cuz its avengers, u could film a turd for 2 minutes n it would still get 99% up-votes.

April better have a trailer 10000000% more exciting..

Its alright for teasers to be dull, but this got a yawn from me...

This is the final trailer. There won’t be anymore.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    This is the final trailer. There won’t be anymore.
    Isn't 3 hours of action n this is the best they could add? The 1000 best fan-trailers after this movie comes out would be a million times better...

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Isn't 3 hours of action n this is the best they could add? The 1000 best fan-trailers after this movie comes out would be a million times better...
    Rumour is that only 8 minutes of actual footage was released by the Russo Brothers to avoid any spoilers to the movie.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

I loved this one. Again nothing is shown, yet a lot is felt, and this is a good thing.

It's most likely THE final movie we're seeing as old Avengers stand, an end of an era.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thor's gonna bang Marvel, confirmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I think many people will agree that genocide can be justified.