Page 9 of 94 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am unsure if this is legit but I hear the shooter's manifesto and intent were posted on 8chan.

He may or may not have said Spyro the Dragon 3 and Fortnite made him a trained killer and he may have said: "Subscribe to Pewdiepie". He allegedly credits Candace Owens for forming his ideology and his plans to floss dance over the corpses of Muslims.

If this turns out to be legit I am Amazed at the timeline we live in. Sorry for linking to Ian Miles Chungus, but his twitter has these bizarre deets.
    For those really interested in seeing the shooting there is a trending thread on 8ch.net with the videos still up. I'm not linking to it for obvious reasons. Shit's fucked.

Unless I get permission from a mod to.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Do white supremacists usually target religious places? Doesn't make a lot of sense.
    Yes. Considering a white supremacist just shot up a fucking synagogue not too long ago. What is this stupid fucking question?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kidstechno View Post
    Where was he radicalized?
    Probably Stormfront.

I am unsure if this is legit but I hear the shooter's manifesto and intent were posted on 8chan.

He may or may not have said Spyro the Dragon 3 and Fortnite made him a trained killer and he may have said: "Subscribe to Pewdiepie". He allegedly credits Candace Owens for forming his ideology and his plans to floss dance over the corpses of Muslims.

If this turns out to be legit I am Amazed at the timeline we live in. Sorry for linking to Ian Miles Chungus, but his twitter has these bizarre deets.
    I was linked to some of the stuff by a friend after this story broke. Saw parts of the manifesto and heard him say sub to Pewdiepie in his live stream.... I couldn't stomach actually watching him do anything though
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    For those really interested in seeing the shooting there is a trending thread on 8ch.net with the videos still up. I'm not linking to it for obvious reasons. Shit's fucked.

Unless I get permission from a mod to.
    Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    I was linked to some of the stuff by a friend after this story broke. Saw parts of the manifesto and heard him say sub to Pewdiepie in his live stream.... I couldn't stomach actually watching him do anything though
    After the Morocco beheading video, I feel I need a break from IRL Gore for about a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    So how long until people blame meme culture for this? The guy is a fucking memelord too apparently. Playing music like initial D during the getaway, remove kebab and shouting "Subscribe to pewdiepie".
    Aren’t mass shootings themselves an example of a meme at this point?

10+ Year Old Account
    Most conservative websites with comment sections have whole swathes of people cheering this attack. And of course in this thread @Torto is around spewing his regularly scheduled hateful filth while pretending others don't understand what he actually means.

Saw a bit of the video and I'm honestly sick to my stomach, there are just no words for this sort of wanton massacre regardless of who the perpetrator is but this hits close to home.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Waiting for the usual suspects to blame the victims, as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark One View Post
    Just to add to this, our prime minister has confirmed that one suspect in custody isn't even a New Zealand national.

All of the victims were though.

But people should just go ahead and blame all the totally innocent people we let seek asylum here right?
    Interesting, then that means that he wasn't a New Zealand soldier, perhaps he's an ex-soldier, maybe he has ties to some cartel or maybe even the Aryan Brotherhood. But why would the Aryan Brotherhood or a cartel sanction such a crazy and exposing act?

10+ Year Old Account
    After the Morocco beheading video, I feel I need a break from IRL Gore for about a year.
    I've seen some pretty grizzly accidents come in near to New Years during my emergency medicine rotations but they didn't leave much of an impact. You're right however in that the video that you mentioned including this one feel like they drain my humanity just watching them.

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Most conservative websites with comment sections have whole swathes of people cheering this attack. And of course in this thread @Torto is around spewing his regularly scheduled hateful filth while pretending others don't understand what he actually means.

Saw a bit of the video and I'm honestly sick to my stomach, there are just no words for this sort of wanton massacre regardless of who the perpetrator is but this hits close to home.
    And of course the backup thread in 8ch has many praising the incident. Such places in the Internet just make my head hurt. Also shaking my head to those who try to play the "told ya" card on gun control, as if this even helps their argument.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Probably Stormfront.
    You'd have to be painfully old to believe Stormfront is a website anyone posts on unironically or without shitposting.

Given his last messages were on 8chan, I'm going to say 8chan /pol/.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Don't have to wait long as it has already been done a few times earlier in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Already had one early in this thread, who will be next?

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    how is it so difficult for some ppl to simply say "yea its bad, and the guy who did it is bad" and just leave it at that. nothing less nothing more.

no need to project or generalize others.
    Because it's not as simple as that. How did the guy decide to do the bad thing? And where did that decision come from? Opinions? Where did that opinion come from? Influences? Where did these influences come from? Interacting with society?

Bingo, it's society that's the problem and if we want to start taking curbing these things seriously, you want to hit society first before you hit anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    He apparently played Initial D in the get away. Don't know what music he was playing on the drive to the mosque but seeing him gun down helpless people...that was enough for one night.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Already had one early in this thread, who will be next?
    Probably Gaidax and Trassk whenever they find this thread.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2019-03-15 at 04:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    He posted on 8chan
    And where did all the ideas, influences and stuff on 8chan come from? Other people, also influenced and affected by society itself.

Which supports my point again, we're pointing the fingers at the wrong thing, we're pointing them at people when we should be pointing it straight towards society itself and how the system creates conflict and competition of unprecedented amounts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    I've seen some pretty grizzly accidents come in near to New Years during my emergency medicine rotations but they didn't leave much of an impact. You're right however in that the video that you mentioned including this one feel like they drain my humanity just watching them.
    I could never get into medicine for that reason.

Slashers and Body horror are fine and good, but I have a limit for it, and IRL torture ect is too much for it.

I will admit this is the most bizarre mass shooting ever. With him blaring Initial D as he made an escape and shouted "Subscribe to PewDiePie" and credited Candace Owens as his ideological teacher; I am left with an almost sense of unrealness. I'd say it was a strange fanfiction if not for the liveleak video that I'll take a hard pass on watching.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Jesus you sound a lot like this shooter

Anyway a white Australian did this we should stop them immigrating too
    that escalated quickly, i think you should step outside and take a deep breath.

also why would a white australian immigrate to australia? he wouldn't need to immigrate because his already an australian, a brown muslim though that is someone who would immigrate to australia..you notice how I said brown muslim, same way you said white australian so dont turn this racist argument on me now without taking a look at yourself.