Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Isn’t McCain’s daughter on the view or something?
    Didn't know that, I don't watch The View.

At least with her, there is a reason to talk about her in about the same way we talk about Fox and Friends and such for talking. I guess. At least she isn't trying to pretend she is in government directly or anything or asking her parents to put here there.

But point taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Respect for the kids, but honestly, I don't think they want to be political like that after they watched their dad have every opinion at once depending on what room he was talking to.
    That... and I'd also imagine seeing this photo as well:

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    That... and I'd also imagine seeing this photo as well:
    Yeah, I laughed my ass off at that one. I know him and his family and friends had to be embarrassed as hell to watch him eat crow like that.

So, now Trump is claiming that the 420-0 decision in the House to ensure that the Mueller report got released was basically all his idea for the optics because it "makes us all look good and doesn't matter". This despite his constant ranting and raving simultaneously that it's all a WITCH HUNT and ILLEGAL and SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING and other CAPS-locked Twitter frenzies.

Either my face or my palm will break first and the end is fast approaching for one of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    So, now Trump is claiming that the 420-0 decision in the House to ensure that the Mueller report got released was basically all his idea for the optics because it "makes us all look good and doesn't matter". This despite his constant ranting and raving simultaneously that it's all a WITCH HUNT and ILLEGAL and SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING and other CAPS-locked Twitter frenzies.

Either my face or my palm will break first and the end is fast approaching for one of them.
    He's gaslighting, or trying to. Anyone who's been paying attention knows he doesn't want any of this public. He trying to point to that one time where he supported transparency to cover up the years of him attacking it. That or he's trying to give credence to the conspiracy of the "deep state" with Graham blocking it.

Here's a flier from a town in my state:

Yet people will say there aren't clear racial undertones to Trump's message.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    So, now Trump is claiming that the 420-0 decision in the House to ensure that the Mueller report got released was basically all his idea for the optics because it "makes us all look good and doesn't matter"
    And Graham blocked it because....

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post

We've known Trump's anti-immigration thing was racist from the start. And that it wasn't just about illegal immigration either since he was going after asylum seekers(AKA people legally immigrating).

This is just the next obvious step.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post

[img]https://www.washingtonpost.com/resizer/cINqJUTXsExmI83VXXXH6mGjlpw=/1024x0/arc-anglerfish-washpost-prod-washpost.s3.amazonaws.com/public/HDNH5Y2FJEZQZBX4WRC73CTJYY.jpg[/mg]
    Okay, I got a laugh out of them trying to make cricket fields scary. Won't someone think of the baseball diamonds!

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DNlynXoVQAAOECH.jpg[/ig]

Are McMansions something that's happening a lot in their town? I thought Trump's base loved rich people? Now all their money will trickle down on them.

Why are people worrying about multiple families living in the same house? Is that a thing people are actually getting angry about?

What the hell is "stop wasting school holidays"? I really don't understand this one.

Why is the last ! in the last sentence spaced out far more than the others? Yes, it's a nitpick.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Okay, I got a laugh out of them trying to make cricket fields scary. Won't someone think of the baseball diamonds!

Are McMansions something that's happening a lot in their town? I thought Trump's base loved rich people? Now all their money will trickle down on them.

Why are people worrying about multiple families living in the same house? Is that a thing people are actually getting angry about?

What the hell is "stop wasting school holidays"? I really don't understand this one.

Why is the last ! in the last sentence spaced out far more than the others? Yes, it's a nitpick.
    They're not well to do white people.

It sounds like the stereotype of immigrants moving here and living together which often happens due to them being poor, but now apparently being well to do and having a large family live together is now... bad? "you kick grandma out and into a home right now!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    We've known Trump's anti-immigration thing was racist from the start. And that it wasn't just about illegal immigration either since he was going after asylum seekers(AKA people legally immigrating).

This is just the next obvious step.
    and they were looking to reduce legal immigation as well

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    And Graham blocked it because....
    My guess would be "just in case".
    OR, my other guess would be that Trump is full of shit as usual.

So apparently Trump's administration was tracking girl's pregnancies and their menstrual cycles.

I'm not sure how weird this is, as I never thought this was going to ever be a thing. Like this is so off the fucking wall that I'm unsure how to react.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Busy day for everyone's favourite President, I guess.
    "SILENCE a majority of our Country"

Pirro was put on hiatus by FOX News. So, who is Trump really angry with?

Also, if someone is so racist that even FOX News doesn't want them, claiming they represent the majority of the country says more about Trump than he intends.

Busy day for everyone's favourite President, I guess.
    Well, Trump is right. Fox usually does beat themselves, usually by saying the shit they did. It's a wonder how they can't keep their mouth shut.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    "SILENCE a majority of our Country"

Pirro was put on hiatus by FOX News. So, who is Trump really angry with?

Also, if someone is so racist that even FOX News doesn't want them, claiming they represent the majority of the country says more about Trump than he intends.
    Can you imagine being such a lunatic that even Fox News is like "whoa, hold up chill yo"

I understand that two years from now, one of the trumpkins will make a <Blank> Shitshow thread, but it will be no where close to what this PoS has done on an almost daily basis.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Translation: They said some shit I didn't agree with/disagreed with me while on my state TV channel and I need to trash them!
    There's no Denying it anymore Fox News is a Right Wing Trump Propaganda Network.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Translation: They said some shit I didn't agree with/disagreed with me while on my state TV channel and I need to trash them!
    Don't know what they said, but if what you say is true, then at least they haven't completely lost their minds on fox just yet.

SNL? really? They've been making fun of current politics since at least when I was a kid. I remember laughing my ass off as a kid to dana carvey doing bush, almost every single week too. Trump is an idiot.