Poll: Who do you want to be permanently Warchief?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Or he'll be with Yrel's side.
    Yeah, I meant that if he does come back in a way like this, we'll still have the double Drek'thar issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post

Speaking of Drek'thar, he should be in this. He's the OG guy who told the Forsaken to go fuck themselves and unlike the rest of Sylvanas' opposition he had the heaving, pendulous balls to do it both with Garrosh's enforcer Cromush breathing down his neck and completely surrounded by Forsaken forces to their face. And he did it as a senile cripple in a wheelchair, without citing the Alliance even once. He should be the face of muh honor because he actually represents it in action and words.
    He also recognized the evil he did in his past, yet moved into Alterac Mountains, rather than going along with Thrall's grand plan of starving in a desolate wasteland. It's why I mentioned him as a decent warchief candidate. Certainly a hell of a lot better than the likes of Baine, Saurfang or just about anyone else.

It's probably gonna be Saurfang. They've already set him up with all these high quality CGI short movies.

Sylvanas will either get killed off at the end of the expac or she'll at least leave the Horde. Blizzard made this so obvious, I'm surprised people really think that Sylvanas is gonna stay and that the Horde is supposed to be an evil faction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I want baine to assimilate saurfang and become some eldritch abomination of honor. Only being like that would have enough honor to prevent horde from being on crossroads (again) for at least 3 days.

I would say gallywix, but since we kinda already betray him in that gazlowe quest (for some reason) he wouldn't have bright future anyway.
    Last edited by Arrashi; 2019-03-18 at 03:56 PM.

It's funny cause this is one way you rig things.

Sylvanas appeals to one side.

Baine and Saurfang appeal to the other side.

This splits votes from one side between Baine and Saurfang and allows Sylvanas to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I would say gallywix, but since we kinda already betray him in that gazlowe quest (for some reason) he wouldn't have bright future anyway.
    You know, that's a thought. Gallywix did nothing wrong in that questline. That interracial gnome-goblin couple are literal Alliance assets. The PC just sells him out for money.

@DotEleven

Ordinarily you'd be right and that's the OP's intent, but since this also includes Alliance votes who overwhelmingly go Baine, the result is about believable. Sylvanas loses out in total, but is ahead Horde-wise. This is after removing the 20~ fraudulent votes.
    Last edited by Super Dickmann; 2019-03-18 at 04:50 PM.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know, that's a thought. Gallywix did nothing wrong in that questline. That interracial gnome-goblin couple are literal Alliance assets. The PC just sells him out for money.
    Fun fact - we have no objections to do same thing when he sends us to minelode dungeon. And for some reason this time we take pity on that guy because.....i have no idea.

We don't take pity on the guy, Gazlowe just offers to double our pay.
    In this patch alone we're greedy dickheads who commit treason for money while aiding the plans of the dark gods for world domination on the side. Where will the next patch take us?
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't take pity on the guy, Gazlowe just offers to double our pay.
    So on one way we are the guy who takes the cash and doesn't ask question and on other we are bleeding heart of horde ?

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    There should be more options for warchief. Why not Lorthemar or Nathanos for example?

- - - Updated - - -

I do wonder if alternate timeline Azeroth has Anduin as leader of the horde. Would be very interesting. *Kinda like Riddick and the whole keep what you kill idea*
    Because the Horde is the Orcish Horde, and the segue into having a troll Warchief was tolerable, but from a lore standpoint, having an undead banshee as the Warchief is asinine.

Clearly you are almost ready to be Warchief.
    Bitch, I've killed far more than 982 people in this game and I've done a lot more to help the dark powers. Sylvanas needs to fuck off. Insert Name Here is the leader we need.

As I've said in the past, the Speaker of the Horde is by far the most qualified person to be the next Warchief; we are celebrated heroes who have individually helped every race of the Horde, we are personally powerful and feared by the opposite faction and we hold the admiration of the military. Similarly the Champion of the Alliance seems to have near equal authority to Anduin.
    Only thing we gotta watch out for is if someone offers us mechanical parrot-fish-hamster companion or different variant of the hat we already have. I don't know if player could resist such temptation and would likely betray the Horde.

If they'd go as far as to offer us a mount, Horde's pretty much finished though.

@DotEleven

Ordinarily you'd be right and that's the OP's intent, but since this also includes Alliance votes who overwhelmingly go Baine, the result is about believable. Sylvanas loses out in total, but is ahead Horde-wise. This is after removing the 20~ fraudulent votes.
    I don't know, I think many Alliance would choose Saurfang as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Those are the 3 names I keep hearing from players. Who else could we choose? Rommath? Him being a legitimate leader of Silvermoon city is questionable.
    Well, the point is if it were only two options Sylvanas/Saurfang or Sylvanas/Baine, the votes for Saurfang/Baine would be combined (people choosing Saurfang would probably choose Baine over Sylvanas and vice versa) and outnumber Sylvanas.

Thrall. The Horde started going stupid after he left.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryTenko View Post
    Thrall. The Horde started going stupid after he left.
    It was his stupid decision that led to said decline.

10+ Year Old Account
    After "Garrosh Returns"? I don't know, I have to find which character I absolutely hate and want to see dead.
    The man in the mirror is watching. Study hard and work harder! Always be civil and care about others!

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Easy fix. He came over to MU-Azeroth with us. So he didn't spend decades on AU Draenor and is still young. He's just been hanging out doing other stuff in the background.
    See I think Thrall has been hanging in AU Draenor trying to reconnect with the elements and got caught up in saving Drek and others from the crazy Lightforged. I know those elements are different from the ones on Azeroth but maybe Drek can help. Maybe in the process he finds the AU version of Doomhammer and comes back to Azeroth all badass Thrall again.

Sylvanas represents horde very well in a way: horde's bad, savage and evil side.

Baine: a righteous, kind, and reasonable authority figure. From one of the four founding Horde races. Embodies the "Horde is family" that I signed up for and haven't seen since the days of Thrall since WotLK.

Let Saurfang retire.

A Gallywix-led Horde has a ton of potential for narrative amusement and absurdity, but at this point I just want the honorable family of outcasts again.

Look a few days have passed and Sylvanas is still on the top. Where is traditional Alliance raid to support Baine?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.