Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    What types of settings do you prefer? I'm excited for this type of game not set in a post apocalyptic setting. also, from what i understood that the party members are mission specific, not necessarily a traditional party in RPG terms.
    I rather prefer traditional fantasy. However, the gameplay movie was very convincing, and it's Obsidian so it's an instant buy from me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andonais View Post
    There is a 15 min gameplay vid if anyone hasn't seen it yet deffo see new vegas in it.
    God I hate the GameInformer putzes that review this shit. Thankfully they weren't the ones playing the game, because they BLOW at FPS games.

Man, this seriously looks like Fallout. The way conversation is done, the VATS that isn't VATS. Really looking forward to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

I dont even have to be sceptical, Obsidian is a proven great dev team.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Man, this seriously looks like Fallout. The way conversation is done, the VATS that isn't VATS. Really looking forward to it.
    Except much more colorful and with a slick-looking UI. Graphically, it almost reminds me of a Bioshock or Mass Effect game more than Fallout... but I'm hoping that under the hood its very similar to Fallout 2 or New Vegas, without the associated baggage.

With a new IP, they're free to do whatever they want and people won't come crying about not being "true" to this other game's NPC that shipped 30 years ago, or whatever. I'm not sure if they're actually using the Foundation IP or not, its certainly not recognizable to me at least.

Yeah, hadn't seen that gameplay video. Getting New Vegas vibes from the different solutions available to this one quest, and Mass Effect vibes from the setting (to a degree) and two party members chiming in on the dialog, which is a winning combo in my books. The facial animations need a lot of work and the combat might not be amazing, but apart from that everything looks gucci so far. Definitely a game I'll keep an eye on.

Looks really interesting, but i've been burned too many times now to get hyped about games. Will definitely be keeping my eye on it.

I don't mind RPGs with different GUI than you bog standard isometric view. If they keep the player choice alive and make it meaningful, allow you to tackle problems in a variety of ways and tell an interesting story while doing so then this is probably the most interesting thing in gaming since the cyberpunk early gameplay showcase.

I just hope it won't be shackled to the microsoft store for PC.
    Edit: I hope they won't make it too Borderlands cringe as well. The original fallout was around the level I can bear..
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2018-12-09 at 11:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I just hope it won't be shackled to the microsoft store for PC.
    It's on Steam already

Quote Originally Posted by sinilaid View Post
    It's on Steam already
    Ah that is good to know.

https://www.techpowerup.com/250506/o...es-screenshots
    :O :O :O :O :O :O
    Well, this game just seems better and better.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Love Fallout (excluding 76, that doesn't exist as far as I am concerned...), love Borderlands... this is like their love child.

I. Am. Sold.

GIEF!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'm buying it. Lol it even has a 'vats' with time dilation. Fuck yeah Obsidian making us a real fallout.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    It's not going to be open world, for those who expressed concerns about that.

https://twitter.com/MikeyDowling/sta...29290876944385

Expect less Fallout: New Vegas and more KOTOR 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post

It was already a certain buy for me either way but this is in my opinion great news.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obsidian has to show them how its done.....again

Can't see my keyboard anymore because of the amounts of money i'm throwing at my scrngjdjngab l <locdsl<ck < <l<ö

Deleted
    Female models are really ugly...which game had those and failed epically?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post

Expect less Fallout: New Vegas and more KOTOR 2.
    Seeing no direct advertisement for open world that was my initial suspicion, a pretty big blow in terms of 'replacing bethesda' in their niche as that is kinda core to the beth game experience. I know the story/choices and so on rpg part will be at the very least competent, lets just hope the rest of the game systems are.

- - - Updated - - -

4/12/292277026596 15:30:08

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    https://twitter.com/OuterWorlds/stat...23193138618369

Epic store exclusive.

Well fuck this game then.