Poll: Did you enjoy watching the movie AVENGERS: ENDGAME™

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 30 of 127 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by quijote3000 View Post
    Haven't seen it yet. Is it THAT bad?
    Nope it's up there as one of the best marvel movies. The plot twists are really good. [The cat is the best new character they introduce]
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

He's just butt hurt because something something feminists something something liberals.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I doubt that Nebula or Stark are in that scene. That feels very "Hulk in the last trailer" to me.
    maybe but imagine how anti climatic it would be if damn Iron Man died in a desolate ship.

The guy that broke his way out of a cave cant make something out of a ship to escape. Come on.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I doubt that Nebula or Stark are in that scene. That feels very "Hulk in the last trailer" to me.
    One potential problem with that scene is that Rhodey is in a War Machine suit, but Stark isn't in his armor. I know he's got the nanomachine stuff, but it seems strange that he'd go into whatever situation they're going into that requires special equipment wearing the same thing as everyone else.

But who knows...everyone's probably just overanalyzing this crap expecting another fakeout.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    maybe but imagine how anti climatic it would be if damn Iron Man died in a desolate ship.

The guy that broke his way out of a cave cant make something out of a ship to escape. Come on.
    Cave was earth tech, ship is alien tech

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Cave was earth tech, ship is alien tech
    Its tony stark brah. He managed to crash land an alien ship on the fly.

It's kinnda meh, okay as Marvel movies go, but nothing special; yet shills will claim it's the best thing ever.
    The worst part is that it retcons some things that were established in previous movies. (and when the CAT is the best part of the movie there's something really wrong.... and that part is an internet meme by now)
    Last edited by Jshadowhunter; 2019-03-22 at 01:07 PM.

Out of all the origin movies, it ranks around with IM/Cap/Thor/Black Panther in terms of good. I'd rank Guardians/Ant/Spiderman higher.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

I'm sure this has probably already been brought up in the previous 30+ pages....but I'm really worried about Captain Marvel just showing up and saving the day. Nothing against her character (although I thought Larson was a bit stiff in her movie), but it would be so deflating to watch a newcomer just save the day after 10+ years of the original Avengers leading us up to this point.

I really hope she has a minor role.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    It's kinnda meh, okay as Marvel movies go, but nothing special; yet shills will claim it's the best thing ever.
    The worst part is that it retcons some things that were established in previous movies. (and when the CAT is the best part of the movie there's something really wrong.... and that part is an internet meme by now)
    I think the "shills" are the ones claiming it's the worst thing ever because LIBRULS or something.

You were mostly right in your fist line - it was an ok Marvel story but nothing amazing. My main gripe was with Larson, she really just seemed too flat for the role. And then there are times she tries to come off as sly or funny and it just doesn't work.

Hope its gonna be good because I hate Captain Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    My main gripe was with Larson, she really just seemed too flat for the role.
    I can agree to that. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    With regards to the whole Captain Marvel, for those that don;t like her (I like her) you might be presently surprised, I do honestly think her role in Endgame is to to 'tip the scales' not swoop in and save the world all by herself.

Right now Avengers are down on people, they need Captain Marvel because she is another powerhouse hero and knows things about the more cosmic side of Marvel which may help them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Word is the film is 182 minutes. Add in previews and you're looking at around 3.5 hours of sitting in the theater. Does this long of a run time put anyone off?
    I gotta watch an 8 hour Wrestlemania show next weekend, 3 hours is nothing :P
    Last edited by Orby; 2019-03-26 at 05:45 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Word is the film is 182 minutes. Add in previews and you're looking at around 3.5 hours of sitting in the theater. Does this long of a run time put anyone off?
    Nope, it just means i have to bring two brownies with marijuana in them instead of one.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Nope, it just means i have to bring two brownies with marijuana in them instead of one.
    Those are some mighty weak brownies,a quarter of one of my cookies will keep me high for 3 hours easy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Character posters
    https://imgur.com/a/lMODllX

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    Character posters
    https://imgur.com/a/lMODllX
    I see the Wasp poster. Hope she gets a good showing in this movie. Huge Wasp fan
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    Those are some mighty weak brownies,a quarter of one of my cookies will keep me high for 3 hours easy.
    LoL I cant roll like that anymore friend. Im 40ish years old and over 100mg is just too strong for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    LoL I cant roll like that anymore friend. Im 40ish years old and over 100mg is just too strong for me.
    I know the feeling,I'll be 39 next month and it hits me a hell of a lot harder than it used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Out of all the origin movies, it ranks around with IM/Cap/Thor/Black Panther in terms of good. I'd rank Guardians/Ant/Spiderman higher.
    The First Ironman is pretty well regarded as one of the top MCU movies. How do you have that in the same group and BP or Thor?
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    I know the feeling,I'll be 39 next month and it hits me a hell of a lot harder than it used to.
    I must of had some really good hookups in high school cause none of the edibles I know of these days are anything like when I was a kid. Very......."mellow" is what I'd say.