Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevarin View Post
    i honestly had no idea this was removed in retail, but i havent done pvp since early wrath.
    I remember it happening, even on the PvE side you could tell the difference. The number of times you would Divine Shield or Lay on Hands and still see deaths while it went on CD went way down.

Quote Originally Posted by Nestoras View Post
    This is something that i never seen someone asking for. Still they went out of their way to provide it and to communicate that they will!
    In my opinion this is good marketing on top of providing a authentic classic experience to their audience!
    People stated that they want it classic, and devs are trying to deliver! It will even make more of the "retail" players to wanna try it out and compare this "old style" wow to the game they enjoy!
    people have definitely been asking for it, more noticeably pvpers due to the interactions it brings and people expect that would otherwise have not been possible (vanishing death coils or other rogues cheap shot etc.)

but i agree, the classic wow dev team seem to understand the target audience for this based on the recent blue posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    This sort of attention to detail gives me hope for Classic. I will remain skeptical until I actually get to play and try it myself, but things like this... Nice. I want 100% Vanilla made with organic beans, but I know that's not possible, I'll gladly settle for 95% and it looks like that's what they intend to serve.

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    I remember it happening, even on the PvE side you could tell the difference. The number of times you would Divine Shield or Lay on Hands and still see deaths while it went on CD went way down.
    ah. to be fair i havent healed much in quite a few years, or really played since the end of wod.

15+ Year Old Account
    It is a testament to how dedicated Blizzard are to getting those 'classic feels' right.

It also shows just how flexible the World of Warcraft client/server engine has become that they can tune down to the poll rate of abilities at runtime.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED