Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by duselsteiner View Post
    Your agressive stance is quite interesting considering the fact you obviously do not play LFR. What is your probem?

Envy?

Envy and misanthropy?

You cannot stand if someone else sees your pixel boss? And some sick elitist stance ?
    You can watch it on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    No one forces you to LFR either, and if you're wiping a ton and want it dumbed down even more then it seems apparent that you're not even ready for LFR level content.
    I do Lfr but even i know new normal is stupid easy now p.s. i used to do normal when it was harder.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Boring i keep killing them in LFR instead thank you!

Youtube would not drop loot, also i would have nothing to do while watching that stream.

People have different ideas of what playing a game should be about. Some people invest every single minute into the game, others have family, a job and friends, and just play for fun.

I am part of the last group. Yet, i like character progression and being able to see the content the devs made for this wonderful game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    Boring i keep killing them in LFR instead thank you!
    Like that isnt boring. At least you can skip forward the video.

Your agressive stance is quite interesting considering the fact you obviously do not play LFR. What is your probem?

Envy?

Envy and misanthropy?

You cannot stand if someone else sees your pixel boss? And some sick elitist stance ?
    Yes I am clearly envious of your subpar LFR skills

The game should be somewhat of a challenge for everyone. Wiping is simply a part of raiding. Watch world first mythic videos and see how often those guys wipe. It's usually in the 100's.

I truly believe that everyone is capable of clearing at least normal mode content if they put the effort in.

This is why WoW is dying, I log in and everyone wants to be carried for gold or wants ez mode faceroll content, where they down a boss and log off. Minimal effort for reward. Which is too bad because the only person you are cheating is yourself, and if you don't understand that sentiment then I feel bad for you.

I would turn back everything and change back everything how it was in TBC. Remove Retard-Finder, remove Groupfinder, remove all Difficulties, remove Tri-Speccs, go back to the old Talentsystem, remove Transmog etc etc. And I would also remove Flying-Mounts, at least in most Zones. Maybe there are some High-End Zones where they would be enabled.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    I do Lfr but even i know new normal is stupid easy now p.s. i used to do normal when it was harder.
    I don't think there is anything wrong with doing LFR with the way the game is set up now, most players need to run LFR at least a few times to fill in gear gaps at the beginning of an expansion. I just don't think it needs to be dumbed down even more or really exist in the first place. It doesn't prepare players for harder level content.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Villentretenmerth View Post
    I would turn back everything and change back everything how it was in TBC. Remove Retard-Finder, remove Groupfinder, remove all Difficulties, remove Tri-Speccs, go back to the old Talentsystem, remove Transmog etc etc. And I would also remove Flying-Mounts, at least in most Zones. Maybe there are some High-End Zones where they would be enabled.
    I don't know about all that but I do miss one raid difficulty from BC, and how they got progressively harder, and how you actually needed to cc mobs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I would fire Lore.
    To bad Ion's position isn't Lore's boss. Development and Community Managers are two completely different sections of the company.

Though, in fairness to you, I get what you mean.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Villentretenmerth View Post
    Sooooo... basically Vanilla+

Yes I am clearly envious of your subpar LFR skills
    Probably not for my skills, but for the fact i can see "your" raid boss. And even receive loot from them.

You are one of the most envious people i have ever met.

The game should be somewhat of a challenge for everyone. Wiping is simply a part of raiding. Watch world first mythic videos and see how often those guys wipe. It's usually in the 100's.
    I do not want to watch videos with nolifers wiping the 400th time to some raid boss. I just want to jump into the game, have some fun for 30 minutes or one hour, log off and do something together with my family.

I truly believe that everyone is capable of clearing at least normal mode content if they put the effort in.
    I do not want to put in your kind of effort into the game. I do not want to wipe for hours. Thats just your personal precious thing to do. Sure, just go, and wipe again and again if you like it that much. I will not attend you. And considering your questionable character i do not want to.

This is why WoW is dying, I log in and everyone wants to be carried for gold or wants ez mode faceroll content, where they down a boss and log off. Minimal effort for reward. Which is too bad because the only person you are cheating is yourself, and if you don't understand that sentiment then I feel bad for you.
    Here is the solution: Care about your own gameplay. I do not need you to feel bad for me. Go and wipe a hundred times, as you obviously love it that much, and allow me to play the game how i like it.

Probably not for my skills, but for the fact i can see "your" raid boss. And even receive loot from them.

You are one of the most envious people i have ever met.

I do not want to watch videos with nolifers wiping the 400th time to some raid boss. I just want to jump into the game, have some fun for 30 minutes or one hour, log off and do something together with my family.

I do not want to put in your kind of effort into the game. I do not want to wipe for hours. Thats just your personal precious thing to do. Sure, just go, and wipe again and again if you like it that much. I will not attend you. And considering your questionable character i do not want to.

Here is the solution: Care about your own gameplay. I do not need you to feel bad for me. Go and wipe a hundred times, as you obviously love it that much, and allow me to play the game how i like it.
    No because players like you have hurt the game in the long run. I suspect though that low-level effort is indicative of your behavior beyond the game if you're that interested in defending laziness.

I'd make collecting a viable end-game goal supported by game systems the same way raiding or PvP is.

I'd also make sure there were no more removals of lore quests or the like, I'd make past expansions easier to collect things from (once an expansion is no longer current I don't see the point in keeping things as difficult/grindy as they once were just to keep things requiring so much time) and I'd make the Pathfinder system for past expansions either JUST require the story quests or allow individual characters to buy flying for that continent if preferred, since it's not current content.

I'd make a new type of armour set/artifact where you would unlock appearances and colours and could basically customise the armour/weapon based on the type of content you do. Rather than just "this shoulderpad has this appearance" it would be more like "beat X boss to get these bone highlights, or this boss to get glowy runes", and each player could mix and match as they want.

I'd try to give more mounts special features, the same way some can run on water. I'm thinking some mounts being able to avoid dazing, or knock enemies they run into back, or be able to jump a little further.

I'd avoid any Island-style reward system without bad luck protection in the future, and I'd probably think of some way to have some kind of collector's currency which can be used to help collect almost anything in the game if you put enough time into it - but as a fallback, not as the main way to collect it.

No because players like you have hurt the game in the long run. I suspect though that low-level effort is indicative of your behavior beyond the game if you're that interested in defending laziness.
    I do not hurt the game. I actually am on of the many who pay your raid content. You know, the 1% mythic raiders surely cannot afford the raid content alone.

The most toxic part of the community is the exclusivity criers who hate anyone who sees "their" content. With other words: You, and your alikes.

I do not hurt the game. I actually am on of the many who pay your raid content. You know, the 1% mythic raiders surely cannot afford the raid content alone.

The most toxic part of the community is the exclusivity criers who hate anyone who sees "their" content. With other words: You, and your alikes.
    We're not talking about "1% mythic raiders", we are talking about LFR which you want to dumb down.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    I'd make collecting a viable end-game goal supported by game systems the same way raiding or PvP is.

I'd also make sure there were no more removals of lore quests or the like, I'd make past expansions easier to collect things from (once an expansion is no longer current I don't see the point in keeping things as difficult/grindy as they once were just to keep things requiring so much time) and I'd make the Pathfinder system for past expansions either JUST require the story quests or allow individual characters to buy flying for that continent if preferred, since it's not current content.

I'd make a new type of armour set/artifact where you would unlock appearances and colours and could basically customise the armour/weapon based on the type of content you do. Rather than just "this shoulderpad has this appearance" it would be more like "beat X boss to get these bone highlights, or this boss to get glowy runes", and each player could mix and match as they want.

I'd try to give more mounts special features, the same way some can run on water. I'm thinking some mounts being able to avoid dazing, or knock enemies they run into back, or be able to jump a little further.

I'd avoid any Island-style reward system without bad luck protection in the future, and I'd probably think of some way to have some kind of collector's currency which can be used to help collect almost anything in the game if you put enough time into it - but as a fallback, not as the main way to collect it.
    I like those suggestions, especially your suggestion on unlocking appearances.

We're not talking about "1% mythic raiders", we are talking about LFR which you want to dumb down.
    I talk about you and your envy. Grow up. And let others play how they like.

You do not matter. For me, that is.

I want to make LFR like Warfronts. Means, i dont want any wipe in an environment with random players, because that leads to toxcicity. The solution to avoid toxic players and hateful tirades in queued up gameplay is to remove any kind of lethal challenge.
    Last edited by Fred Skinner; 2019-03-29 at 03:51 PM.

I talk about you and your envy. Grow up. And let others play how they like.
    You do know that nothing you're saying makes sense, correct? No one is jealous of people who have poor gameplay skills and aren't willing to improve.

You do know that nothing you're saying makes sense, correct? No one is jealous of people who have poor gameplay skills and aren't willing to improve.
    You obviously are envious that those "who have poor gameplay skills and arent willing to improve" see your raid bosses.

That is the envy i talk about. You cannot stand that anyone who does not feel your heavy amount of pain while wiping a thousand times sees "your" content.

Your are ridiculous.

You obviously are envious that those "who have poor gameplay skills and arent willing to improve" see your raid bosses.
    You really dont, since you admit that you are too awful even for LFR.

You really dont, since you admit that you are too awful even for LFR.
    Yes, i am the worst player you have ever met.

And now what?

That is the envy i talk about. You cannot stand that anyone who does not feel your heavy amount of pain while wiping a thousand times sees "your" content.

Your are ridiculous.
    That makes no sense, I view wiping as a part of raiding. There's a balance where raiding feels good because your raid has executed mechanics perfectly and when mechanics feel punishing due to poor tuning, the latter is relatively rare in the game now and is nonexistent beyond mythic level.

Have clients so g2g for now, have fun wiping in LFR

That makes no sense, I view wiping as a part of raiding. There's a balance where raiding feels good because your raid has executed mechanics perfectly and when mechanics feel punishing due to poor tuning, the latter is relatively rare in the game now and is nonexistent beyond mythic level.
    Oh but it makes sense. I can see the bosses without investing your effort. And that is something you cannot stand.

You are a miserable guy, that is all i have to say about it. Deeply elitist, envious and incapable to stand players who do not want to invest your idea of "effort" into a computer game.