Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Can someone please explain the love for 10man mythic raids, cause I simply don't understand it.

I am a huge fan of the 40man raids of vanilla and believe me, if it was possible, I would have 100 man raids. Isn't the point of a raid to feel like an epic huge battle? Does anyone watch like the battles in Lord of the Rings and think "cool battles, but they would be even cooler if it was like a third of the soldiers.

To me, the epicness so to speak, is way more important than balance etc in a raid. It's prolly easiest to design a 5man boss, with 1 tank 1 healer and 3 dps. The more players, the harder. Now this is just a speculation, but it seems logical. But 5mans and 10man and even 20mans feel so meh.
    playing with friends and people you like .
    If you raid with 20 people you will allways have to make some compromises to invite people that you dont like or that dont fit the group .

A 10 men raid is pretty flexible if you have a group of friends you can fill it and even switch days pretty smoothly around .

Dont get me wrong i had epic times getting server first titles and races vs other guilds with my 25 man raid back in the days , but now a days i just want to raid for fun with friends , but still have something more than the boring HC bosses we have now a days

Fun thing is we still have contact and some of them still raid 1 time a week with around 10-15 people now that are left , but with wife and stuff like that joined , people got older and just wanted to play and chill not going for server first anymore .

One thing? Vanilla WoW servers, which we are getting ^^

5+ Year Old Account
    Maybe 8.2, or more likely, Classic
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

I gonna be brutal honesty here, Probably nothing at all cuz we all tasted those sour and sweet happiness experiences. Now it's going be a very long sour bitter taste...

I don't think so at this point, perhaps for better. I endured Legion in hope game will get better, instead it got "10 times worse". I don't see real chances of me ever coming back, even if it would go F2P and get better at class design and stuff. And even then its a wild guess. So no.

And yeah, I still track of what's going on in WoW (lore and game design), even if only out of habit and bit of amusement I get out of watching how cringe they are driving its lore.
    Last edited by FAILoZOFF; 2019-03-31 at 04:06 AM.

Rotations have to feel amazing.

This means reverting GCD nonsense even further.

At the end of any action, however long it takes, should allow you to cast any spell immediately after.
    They had it right in Legion and MoP. Moreso MoP.

Ontop of reverting GCD aoe and single target spells should not be talents. It should be baselinelike it was in MoP. You click a button that enables aoe spells.

10+ Year Old Account
    Talent tree + Character Customisation

Flying either immediately upon finishing levelling or part-way through it, think WotLK

Hybrid specs actually fulfilling support roles, less focus on "top dps, or worthless"

Greater variety of rotations. Wayyy too many "build/fill/spend" rotations with almost no variation.

Delete warforging/titanforging

Get rid of mission tables

Return to 2 raid sizes, 10/25, with 2 difficulties, easy/hard aka normal/heroic.

Half price saronite?

No, too many other things I'd rather do.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they drop the monthly fee and go b2p.

To make the world big again. Bring all the lore zones like vandermar, basic, valor, zul'dare and then I'll consider.

Quote Originally Posted by Constraint View Post

Hybrid specs actually fulfilling support roles, less focus on "top dps, or worthless"

Greater variety of rotations. Wayyy too many "build/fill/spend" rotations with almost no variation.
    [/U]
    Stuff like this gets overlooked way to much. The game could have a ton of content but if character progression and how a class plays sucks then nobody is going to stick around. I've grown sick of this mentality of everyone should be top dps and equal. For all it's flaws, this is why I prefer Vanilla. It doesn't help that Blizzard also caters to this mentality due to how raids are designed. If there were more game mechanics that encouraged playing a more support / hybrid role then maybe things would be different.

The more I think about it, the more I believe Blizzardss class design department is much smaller than their world building and art teams. There is a huge plethora of examples out there to use to make classes more unique and engaging to play...and yet what we have now is a resource build and burn design for every single class.

MMR for solo queue PvP content
    removing any gear dependency in instanced PvP (like Legion but more extreme)

one, no, they have to change alot of things

Master Loot

Also more stats other than the 4 crappy ones we have.

Classic! and more awesome Classic!

7+ Year Old Account
    Classic wow
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constraint View Post

Flying either immediately upon finishing levelling or part-way through it, think WotLK

Delete warforging/titanforging

Get rid of mission tables

Return to 2 raid sizes, 10/25, with 2 difficulties, easy/hard aka normal/heroic.
    The only point I disagree on is the raid difficulty one. I don't really have any problems with LFR. But otherwise, this is basically my list.

Also: get rid of all transmog restrictions, including gray/white items and legendary items. So you can hide any slot (including pants), and anything that's equippable by your class can be transmogged.

edit: to keep things fair on the transmog point (since plate classes can equip any "lower" armor types, while cloth classes can't equip anything but cloth), I'd say fuck it, let cloth/leather/mail classes transmog stuff to plate. It's an illusion anyway. I don't see what the big deal is. It's not like they're actually wearing plate.

edit2: also 1h fury. As a long time (since BC) fury warrior main, I'd rather do that than Titan's Grip.
    Last edited by avitush; 2019-04-01 at 12:47 AM.

I still play, but if I were to pretend that is not the case.. sure they could always just pay me. Surefire way for me to play their game...

Getting rid of this grotesque corporate money drive that has gripped Blizzard that became painfully apparent since Legion.