Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Umm...Im commenting on your line here:

"If someone found something I said 10/15/20 years ago that was dickish I would apologize for it, the age of it doesn't make it less dickish."

What i'm saying is you don't know how society will change, your dickish action might not be dickish any more or it could be considered even worse than you thought. societal morality shifts constantly.

Unless you saying you been marring 12 year olds..then well i think yeah you are out of luck, if aything our socities views on pedophlia have taken a serious nose dive. mainly for two reasons

1. In the 80s when the left tried to save pedos from themselves and others, the right CRUSHED them with accusations of pedophilia and just like being called a nazis such accusations are very good at shutting down discussion. So it was dropped.

2. now in current times it seems you can't got 4 days without some republican falling and "accidently" putting their dick in some little kid. so it's great turn around to be used against the GoP.
    I was talking about it in the context of Tucker Carlson, yes society's values do change but most people change with it some don't so your response to stuff like this defines how you are today.

As for the left and right issues on pedophiles I am not sure frankly the right wing of the 80s would be considered far leftist today, Ronald Reagan wouldn't win a republican primary in 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I was talking about it in the context of Tucker Carlson, yes society's values do change but most people change with it some don't so your response to stuff like this defines how you are today.

As for the left and right issues on pedophiles I am not sure frankly the right wing of the 80s would be considered far leftist today, Ronald Reagan wouldn't win a republican primary in 2019.
    You would be surprised at how often throughout history the two parties will drop or pick up a cause in reaction to the other, not on the merit of the cause. Pedophiia was once a BIG part og the LGB movement..Before T was added. I'm completely lost as to why you talking about the GoP being leftist ...i...no they not and they never were and will never be.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    You would be surprised at how often throughout history the two parties will drop or pick up a cause in reaction to the other, not on the merit of the cause. Pedophiia was once a BIG part og the LGB movement..Before T was added. I'm completely lost as to why you talking about the GoP being leftist ...i...no they not and they never were and will never be.
    The GOP of the 80s would be considered too far left today without a doubt from raising taxes to wanting immigrants, favoring free trade the GOP of today looks nothing like that.

The GOP of the 80s would be considered too far left today without a doubt from raising taxes to wanting immigrants, favoring free trade the GOP of today looks nothing like that.
    Naw, many republicans would love to go back to the party of the 80s and 90s. Its not that they would be seen as too left, the needs then were different. reagan was out played by the dems they got their tax increase and he got jack shit for it. The immigration the right wanted then was cheap labor. you are 100% correct on the free trade thing though, the GoP was totally for that in the 80s and 90s because business was looking for cheap labor! so no the GoP doesn't look like that today for simple reasons, It worked! the right got what it wanted, floods of illegals that filled cheap migration labor needs, outsourcing to other third world nations where labor laws, and environmental laws didn't cut into profits. And like most right wing business policy it helps the business alone. Jobs went overseas and now those immigrants filled the looking for work lines when good old gop boys need a job! lol all this is way off topic though.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

He fails to realize that the GOP started as a progressive party. They were formed by the "leftist" abolitionists... They didn't become really right-wing, until Nixon and Reagan pandered to the racist Dixiecrats in the South.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    He fails to realize that the GOP started as a progressive party. They were formed by the "leftist" abolitionists... They didn't become really right-wing, until Nixon and Reagan pandered to the racist Dixiecrats in the South.
    Are you ready to talk about your hatred for freedom yet? Or is it still unsettling you into fist of rage where you lash out at folks exercising their rights?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    So I have to respond to every single word in your post? Let's break this down again, just so you can understand.

You said "the losers are the ones who resort to insults".
    No, I didn't. I said smearing and insulting, making the obvious correlation about digging through someone's past to find dirt to throw, as is this thread about, and which has nothing to do with nicknames.

But you ignored that point instead choosing to tunnelvision on a single word, "he said insults!" and are now feigning ignorance about what I meant with my post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Right now the left is fact based

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Lol, took a while for some whataboutism.
    It's not "whataboutism". Tucker Carlson does not support child rape or marriage. Period. I give you a few names of those who do, and make sure you understand, it was not the right discussing adding "P" to the LGBTQ acronym. It was the left, and fortunately, enough people in the LGBTQ community were like "yeah, fuck that bullshit".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Did you really use the number of bing hits as evidence for anything? Whatever school you’re going to, you need a refund.

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t think you know what your buzzwords mean. Declaring pedophilia as bad no matter the circumstance is the opposite of moral relativism. It’s people like Carlson using moral relativism.

Try harder next time.
    First of all, I'm not writing a college paper, so fuck off. I'm just tired of doing all the legwork, so that lazy fuckers who immediately go to the Ad hominem attacks totally ignore it rather than look into it, kind of like you just did.

And again, it was not the right suggesting that P be attached to the LGBTQ acronym, it was the left, and like I said earlier, it was fortunate that enough in that community overwhelmingly said "fuck you, pedos, you don't belong in this community".
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

Quote Originally Posted by Melusine View Post
    And again, it was not the right suggesting that P be attached to the LGBTQ acronym, it was the left, and like I said earlier, it was fortunate that enough in that community overwhelmingly said "fuck you, pedos, you don't belong in this community".
    Are you sure it was a real thing and not 4chan trolling? Because that did happen.

LGBTQ is mostly left too by the way.

First of all, I'm not writing a college paper, so fuck off. I'm just tired of doing all the legwork, so that lazy fuckers who immediately go to the Ad hominem attacks totally ignore it rather than look into it, kind of like you just did.

After reading this response I agree with you..Noxx really should apologize to you for making the unwarranted assumption that you go to school...
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Has Angelo Carusone resigned yet?

Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    Are you sure it was a real thing and not 4chan trolling? Because that did happen.

LGBTQ is mostly left too by the way.
    Yeah, I'm positive it happened. Unless MS-NBC is lying, which, I totally believe it would, but I doubt you would. I personally have no respect for MS-NPC, but they thought it was newsworthy at the time. I have noticed they pulled away, almost like the waters were just too cold, but at the time, they seemed to at the least be sympathetic to it, which should confuse anyone who was watching that day.

And no shit. You need the prescription on your glasses checked, or you need to learn to read. I said, and I'll just naturally expand on it since I can't say it any slower here....

"it was not the right suggesting that P (as in pedosexual) be attached to the LGBTQ acronym (so that it would read 'LGBTQP'), it was the left (that wanted to add the P to the acronym), and like I said earlier, it was fortunate that enough in that community (meaning the LGBTQ community) overwhelmingly said "fuck you, pedos, you don't belong in this community". (The right really doesn't seem to give much of a fuck about the LGBTQ community.... at least until they start trying to create policy to protect them because of their sexual preferences, barring those on the religious right that don't know how to pick and choose their battles)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    After reading this response I agree with you..Noxx really should apologize to you for making the unwarranted assumption that you go to school...
    Maybe while he's at it, he can get an apology from his mom for not aborting him in the womb.
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

Want ppl to read you past the clickbait title? Stop using republican shitspeech like "left".

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    In a typical left wing media hit piece, some of Tucker's comments made on radio over a decade have been revealed by Media Matters (a progressive research and information center dedicated to comprehensively monitoring, analyzing, and correcting conservative misinformation in the U.S. media).

https://www.mediamatters.org/researc...omments/223092

Some samples:

The left wing media and twitter are now piling on, contacting Fox for comment.

Many of the remarks were clearly made in jest, and although you could argue some are in poor taste, I'd hardly call them hanging offences. So is this where we are at now? The left trawling though archives looking for offensive comments they can use to try to shame opponents? Luckily everyone on the left is without sin, imagine if one of them was caught wearing blackface or something...

Maybe while he's at it, he can get an apology from his mom for not aborting him in the womb.
    Did you really come back after almost two weeks just for that?

That's really sad.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Yeah, I'm positive it happened. Unless MS-NBC is lying, which, I totally believe it would, but I doubt you would. I personally have no respect for MS-NPC, but they thought it was newsworthy at the time. I have noticed they pulled away, almost like the waters were just too cold, but at the time, they seemed to at the least be sympathetic to it, which should confuse anyone who was watching that day.

And no shit. You need the prescription on your glasses checked, or you need to learn to read. I said, and I'll just naturally expand on it since I can't say it any slower here....

"it was not the right suggesting that P (as in pedosexual) be attached to the LGBTQ acronym (so that it would read 'LGBTQP'), it was the left (that wanted to add the P to the acronym), and like I said earlier, it was fortunate that enough in that community (meaning the LGBTQ community) overwhelmingly said "fuck you, pedos, you don't belong in this community". (The right really doesn't seem to give much of a fuck about the LGBTQ community.... at least until they start trying to create policy to protect them because of their sexual preferences, barring those on the religious right that don't know how to pick and choose their battles)
    Are you alright?