Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post

...but then you said "tinkers." Stop tryna make them happen. It's not gonna happen.
    I mean people said demon hunters would never happen, so there is that atleast : /
    also idk if you know, but BFA has and will lead heavily into the concept of tinkerers...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Funny how everybody expected at least something from PAX and they gave us exactly nothing.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

I am the only finding this sad?

I mean not the BS "lul i met lore" but the fact that fake account have better ideas than actual DEVS

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Funny how everybody expected at least something from PAX and they gave us exactly nothing.
    well lore was there, so who knows : /

15+ Year Old Account

Seems pretty legit. No source as well. Surely you'd have a site where you post your interviews if you really did get to interview him.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

New account with only 1 post? Check.

Very vague and safe "leaks" that already go off of current assumptions, such as Mekkatorque becoming a Junker Gnome? Check.

Claims to have met up with Lore and insinuate that he(Lore) would jeopardize his entire career just to tell some rando a bunch of leaked info? (IE, My Dad Works at Blizzard levels of stretching) Check.

Dude, this thread is so blatantly obviously fake like every fake expansion thread that is ever made. It adds nothing new, its all based off of already known information, past expansions events (Look at the neck and referencing Pandarian Cloak specifically, look at gating a raid behind progress and AQ, ect), ect. Nothing about it is "new" or believable in the slightest.

Let me put it this way, I have met Lore in person and had a chance to hang out with him for a decent amount of time when I went to Blizzcon. Know how much information he gave me, one of the NA Forum MVP's? Not a damn thing! Yet some rando off the street got a whole lot of leaks out of him? Nah, come on dude even the replies know better than to believe this garbage. Its all things that have been publicly speculated in one way or another for a while now and it panders to the most obvious "I bet this will happen" speculations.

Its faaaaaaaaake.
    #GarroshDidNothingWrong #TeamLightboundGarrosh
    #EXMVP

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post

Seems pretty legit. No source as well. Surely you'd have a site where you post your interviews if you really did get to interview him.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...e-Leak-SOLgate i mean this one was legit, but yeah im skeptical aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Nah. I usually expect nothing or at least nothing of worthwhile substance from ActiBlizz these days.

Not bad, reasonably believable at first, then...

“-8.2 will have weekly progress towards the raid, the raid will not have a SET date, instead we will have a progress bar that as the horde and alliance defeat naga world quests and such, will push a progress bar, that once filled will release the raid next week.”

Behave.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Nah. I usually expect nothing or at least nothing of worthwhile substance from ActiBlizz these days.
    And yet, despite your obvious hated of the game, company and everything related, you cant step away from a site thats basically nothing but wow/blizz

We call that addiction, and you should probably see a professional for some help
    Never believe you have seen the peak of human stupidity and ignorance, or you will constantly be surprised by the new levels the reach almost every day

Quote Originally Posted by Thorbalt View Post
    And yet, despite your obvious hated of the game, company and everything related, you cant step away from a site thats basically nothing but wow/blizz

We call that addiction, and you should probably see a professional for some help
    I call it criticism. But /shrug thing what you want I guess. You can be critical and like a product. They can go hand in hand.

Lore didn't post a single tweet about PAX yet he would be there?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Lore didn't post a single tweet about PAX yet he would be there?
    yes he did

Quote Originally Posted by Thorbalt View Post

We call it addiction, they call it "being constructively critical of a game".

Delusions are common in that crowd.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yes he did

I would never in a million years have guessed that the avatar he uses is meant to portray Lore. Probably why I missed the tweets too.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I call it criticism. But /shrug thing what you want I guess. You can be critical and like a product. They can go hand in hand.
    I disagree with Eleccybubb on a lot of stuff, but he's right here. In fact, a lot of the reason people are super-critical of WoW is BECAUSE they want it to be better. People like the game as a whole, but maybe don't like the way it's been going recently.

Some of these things would be nice, but it's wise to doubt most of what's said before we see it from a new account around the time of a patch/expansion release. There was only one thing I wanted to really address, though.

Quote Originally Posted by 17453202 View Post
    We even have a concept for it changing rogues stealth to instead turn you into a sliding box, straight form metal gear. (No konami does not have boxes copywritten we checked)
    Whether this whole thread is a lie or not, this part is a bit amateurish. I mean, this isn't new. It's already a toy for rogues from last expansion.

https://www.wowhead.com/item=139587/suspicious-crate

Granted, it doesn't actually stealth you, but it's the same concept. It even makes a similar sound to being found in MGS.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    Some of these things would be nice, but it's wise to doubt most of what's said before we see it from a new account around the time of a patch/expansion release. There was only one thing I wanted to really address, though.

Whether this whole thread is a lie or not, this part is a bit amateurish. I mean, this isn't new. It's already a toy for rogues from last expansion.

https://www.wowhead.com/item=139587/suspicious-crate

Granted, it doesn't actually stealth you, but it's the same concept. It even makes a similar sound to being found in MGS.
    Wow that is cool, i did not know about that item! I should go get that on my rogue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    I disagree with Eleccybubb on a lot of stuff, but he's right here. In fact, a lot of the reason people are super-critical of WoW is BECAUSE they want it to be better. People like the game as a whole, but maybe don't like the way it's been going recently.
    issue is with eleccy is he threw out his "im a fan, i just criticise it" when he started right out lying and making up shit to make the game look worse, like in my signature!
    (Claiming that azerite traits are random, and that he got a piece that didnt even have traits for his spec or faction)

Fair play. If you want to disagree with me fine. I just tell it how it is when it comes to critique. If we all just agreed with each other we'd basically be mindless robots hehe.

I want the game to get better. And it's not. Therefore I'm more critical. As someone who has sunk a lot of time, money and passion into the game it hurts me to see it going in this direction. No game product is perfect. Even Phantasy Star 4 and I consider that the greatest game and best RPG of all time.

8.2 only brings 1 huge change that is needed and it's the Azerite rework.

PS to you SirCowdog. Love the levelling guide. Helped my friends with their Allied Races because let's face it levelling is hella boring after the umpteenth time.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2019-04-07 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Wow that is cool, i did not know about that item! I should go get that on my rogue.

- - - Updated - - -

issue is with eleccy is he threw out his "im a fan, i just criticise it" when he started right out lying and making up shit to make the game look worse, like in my signature!
    (Claiming that azerite traits are random, and that he got a piece that didnt even have traits for his spec or faction)
    Just like with criticisms of the game, you have to take things in with their full nuance. I was just illustrating a specific point: "People often criticize WoW because they want the game to be better". That's directed at all the people telling us to go find different games, or to just quit and leave. We don't want to quit. We don't want to find other games. We want WOW to be better!

Now, making up falsehoods doesn't help much with that. I'll only say that it's hard not to jump to conclusions when you're already super-pissed off at the game.

Just like with criticisms of the game, you have to take things in with their full nuance. I was just illustrating a specific point: "People often criticize WoW because they want the game to be better". That's directed at all the people telling us to go find different games, or to just quit and leave. We don't want to quit. We don't want to find other games. We want WOW to be better!

Now, making up falsehoods doesn't help much with that. I'll only say that it's hard not to jump to conclusions when you're already super-pissed off at the game.
    Exactly. Nobody wants to really leave WoW. But the devs are sure as hell making people do so.

The straw that broke the camels back for me was this razor sharp focus on RNG and timegating. The Azerite issues I could have dealt with but there's just so many issues going on at once.