Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    All I want from Nazjatar is just one big open zone, not a zone like Argus split into three zones, two almost identical. Just big zone similar to how Isle of Thunder was.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I can't remember - did we know about Argus before we had the broken shore?
    Cant check up on it right now, but I believe we did know a bit about Argus already then.

I might be wrong.

Argus was teased for 7.3 at Blizzcon in Nov 2016, during patch 7.1. Broken shore was patch 7.2.
    Last edited by Schizoide; 2019-04-03 at 03:51 PM.

Interesting. So really, we're a bit behind Legion in the sense we know literally nothing about 8.3, other than the fact we can be pretty sure it will be N'zoth in all likelihood
    Weeell, not really. The patch timelines for Legion were thrown off with a very early 7.1, and 7.2 being released end of March, ie. "now", and 7.3 with Argus launched end of August.

8.2 on the other hand will launch probably in June (late April the earliest), and we know about it a fair bit already, with real details to come very soon. The follow up patch wouldn't launch until 5-6 months after that (maybe November, with raid opening in the new year, or such)

So going by that timeline, there is still plenty time to tease 8.3 - which might happen as part of 8.2 even. If there is a 8.3.

Interesting. So really, we're a bit behind Legion in the sense we know literally nothing about 8.3, other than the fact we can be pretty sure it will be N'zoth in all likelihood
    We are drastically behind legions pace. I'm pretty sure 7.2 was the march after Legion launched and BFA launched a little bit earlier in August compared to Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    I know I would be pleasantly surprised. Especially if in addition to all its perks, we got the same volume of quests as either continent. Now that would be a WoW surprise
    Really unlikely

I think people forget just how big Zandalar and Kul Tiras actually are.

Each continent is about ~78% of Broken Isles. So that's basically like expecting Nazjatar to be the size of Val'Sharah, Stormheim, Aszuna and Highmountain combined. That said, absolutely amazing if it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthium View Post
    It will probably just be Argus 2.0, it looks like it's gonna be the size of the continents but will probably look and feel smaller. It's still gonna be something to do just probably not as much as people think. They will probably put as much effort into content as they did in BfA in general.
    This, it will look big because of sky boxes
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Really unlikely

I think people forget just how big Zandalar and Kul Tiras actually are.

Each continent is about ~78% of Broken Isles. So that's basically like expecting Nazjatar to be the size of Val'Sharah, Stormheim, Aszuna and Highmountain combined. That said, absolutely amazing if it was.
    Well it is going to be 3 zones in there... so maybe it is

They know they really have eto pull out the stops for this.

They've also never done a new continent mid expansion

Could be.. AMAZING. !!

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Funniest part is, we´ll be able to fly on the areas where we will not be playing anymore lol
    Still awesome for alts tho