Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Of course you think it's fine otherwise you wouldn't be using misleading data sets both right wing extremism and Islamic extremism share similar data points but one causes people like yours head to explode the other gets hand waved.
    Misleading data sets.. You mean that in your reality there are as many white supremacy terror attacks as all the others combined?

Even skewed data sets can't represent what you're implying which leads me to believe you're making fun of a serious issue for the lols

Curious how the media is more than happy to label WHITEs, yet completely ignore or don't label the skin colour of others.

HELLO!! sensationalism my dear old friend! When will the next "pitbull" attack be I wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by insert random number View Post
    Suggesting you can distill the whole political spectrum into left and right and still have a meaningful discussion about it is a misconception.

The faking of oppression happens through out the whole spectrum.
    Maybe, but (what is considered) the right doesn't build their world narrative on it. Quite the contrary, you should build on your merit, despite, or maybe in spite, of any difficulty you face. That's the post-modern political difference.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Misleading data sets.. You mean that in your reality there are as many white supremacy terror attacks as all the others combined?

Even skewed data sets can't represent what you're implying which leads me to believe you're making fun of a serious issue for the lols
    There are no white nationalist in Afghanistan who could have guessed /s

Quote Originally Posted by NoKingRulesForever View Post
    Watch out, there might be a white extremist hiding under your bed...

The liberal media desperately wants there to be a white extremist problem. It's a way of coping with events like what happened in NZ. The same way Islamic terrorists were demonized after the 9/11 attacks. History repeats itself it seems.
    Baseless AND stupid, congratulations!

Good to know that Islamist terrorism only became a problem due to media coverage though, interesting take.....

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    There are more than 86... Washington post has a better outline of this.

There are thankfully some major foiled plans. Like when a person running for congressman was gathering militias to attack an entire town but got foiled and sentenced to a whopping 3 months. Another group just two months ago got arrested looking to attack the same town.
    I’m just going off what was posted. If you’d like to post a link I’ll look it over.

3 months is bs tbh. The justice system let too many ppl off to easily. Like the Jussie smolett case, nothing happened to him. And it wouldn’t surprise me if it gets white nutjobs riled up b/c of it.

I don’t think the US is nearly as racists and hateful as many will have u believe, I just feel like the internet gives a load voice to those who normally wouldn’t have one. And extremists r taking advantage for this, and the internet and media is taking the bait.

Quote Originally Posted by Nfinitii View Post
    I don’t think the US is nearly as racists and hateful as many will have u believe, I just feel like the internet gives a load voice to those who normally wouldn’t have one. And extremists r taking advantage for this, and the internet and media is taking the bait.
    It's the same here, if you would believe people on internet, society here is rife with racism. Yet I've only encountered racism like 2 times in all my life here. If it was as rife as people claim, you wouldn't be able to go a day without people being racist to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nfinitii View Post
    I’m just going off what was posted. If you’d like to post a link I’ll look it over.

3 months is bs tbh. The justice system let too many ppl off to easily. Like the Jussie smolett case, nothing happened to him. And it wouldn’t surprise me if it gets white nutjobs riled up b/c of it.

The real problem is that in many areas the whites can now be considered 'oppressed', but that idea will get you laughed at.

And to the islam dicussion: https://hooktube.com/watch?v=6gZFGpNdH1A
    That was 2 years ago. I can only imagine it's gotten worse. Yeah, go there and try to be anti-islam. See how your so-called democracy works.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    The real problem is that in many areas the whites can now be considered 'oppressed', but that idea will get you laughed at.

And to the islam dicussion: https://hooktube.com/watch?v=6gZFGpNdH1A
    That was 2 years ago. I can only imagine it's gotten worse. Yeah, go there and try to be anti-islam. See how your so-called democracy works.
    So things only work when non whites are oppressed? Is this like the natural order for you? White people arent oppressed stop that bullshit.

Well, there is a time for singing and there is a time for fighting. The left is responsible for this pendulum swing.
    S.H.

There are no white nationalist in Afghanistan who could have guessed /s
    You're right, there are islamic terrorists which are doing terror attacks, who could have guessed.

Threads like these are always great because they all come out to defend themselves.
    I mean, it's not as if they are fooling anyone at this point. I enjoy threads like this, the racists line up and announce themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Trywin Hard View Post
    No, you can't.
    So try it. Would be a fun experiment. Of course, you might be killed by a muslim first but who cares. "Freedom of speech"

You're right, there are islamic terrorists which are doing terror attacks, who could have guessed.
    You were right too we shouldn't worry about white nationalists until they turn up in war zones

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    So try it. Would be a fun experiment. Of course, you might be killed by a muslim first but who cares. "Freedom of speech"
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runar_S%C3%B8gaard

Runar Søgaard (born 27 June 1967 in Kongsvinger, Hedmark, Norway) is a Norwegian leadership trainer, life-coach and motivational speaker. He was earlier married to singer Carola Häggkvist.[1]

In May 2004 he created some reaction during a speech in Stockholm, by saying that the Islamic prophet Muhammad had been a pedophile.[2] This led to some condemnation and protests. During the same sermon he also made disparaging remarks about Jesus and Siddharta. Søgaard received threats from radical Islamists. Author and columnist Jan Guillou at the Aftonbladet news paper called for calm and wrote "it would be of great harm for Sweden's Muslims if Søgaard was harmed".[3]

Why did he not go to prison then?

You were right too we shouldn't worry about white nationalists until they turn up in war zones
    Let's pretend that terrorists in Afghanistan aren't creating warzones by themselves

Let's pretend that terrorists in Afghanistan aren't creating warzones by themselves
    Exactly thank you for agreeing white nationalists are nothing to worry about until then /s

Can we please stop saying white nationalist, that seems like a kids glove term, just call them racist neo nazis. The average "working man" idiot in the midwest probably thinks white nationalist are just some people who love their country and happen to be white, not calling forr the gassing of all jews and none whites like they ARE

Exactly thank you for agreeing white nationalists are nothing to worry about until then /s
    You're like the perfect meme for someone that has got no real arguments besides regurgitated rhetoric

Do you really think society isn't doing anything against white nationalism or any kind of extremism? What kind of reality do you live in really

You're like the perfect meme for someone that has got no real arguments besides regurgitated rhetoric

Do you really think society isn't doing anything against white nationalism or any kind of extremism? What kind of reality do you live in really
    Well, considering the spread of ethno-nationalism across Europe, and even the United States... I'd say many are embracing such beliefs. Just look at all the people on here trying to blame Muslims for people being racist shitbags.