Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    It’s not it just backfired spectacularly so now you are crying because people took it seriously. Again nobody to blame but those that thought it was funny who cares what they think now.
    The only people "crying" here, are people like you who've made up this bullshit narrative as an excuse for once again falling for such an obvious and well documented shitpost. A few actual White Nationalists unironically using the symbol for their own means, is completely irrelevant. These things only have as much power as you give them, and for some reason you people give sooooo much power to actual racists by pushing this kind of rhetoric. It's beyond baffling just how completely unable you are are comprehending irony.

Just because someone does something, doesn't mean they own it. Why is that so hard for you people to understand?... Again, by your own retarded logic, the air we all breath now belongs to White Nationalists... That is how slippery the slope you delusional ideologies have created.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synros View Post
    The only people "crying" here, are people like you who've made up this bullshit narrative as an excuse for once again falling for such an obvious and well documented shitpost. A few actual White Nationalists unironically using the symbol for their own means, is completely irrelevant. These things only have as much power as you give them, and for some reason you people give sooooo much power to actual racists. It's beyond baffling just how completely unable you are are comprehending irony.

Just because someone does something, doesn't mean they own it. Why is that so hard for you people to understand?... Again, by your own retarded logic, the air we all breath now belongs to White Nationalists... That is how slippery the slope you delusional ideologies have created.

I’m not crying at all I’m proud of Blizzard for doing the right thing I hope more do the same. The fact a bunch of White Supremacist get recognized and exposed is a bonus.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

White supremacists are now shaking hands. Shaking hands is clearly a signal.
    Felpooti - DH - Echo Isles
    Hack - Warrior - Echo Isles
    Pootie - Hunter - Echo Isles

Omg can we stop letting internet trolls steal things from use in the general public?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    The longest con 4chan ever pulled off was convincing a generation that liberal means being a close minded, authoritarian, pro censorship, pro violence hypocrite while still being "the good guys" because you call yourself liberal while having no fucking clue what the term means. But when people try to reduce something as complex as politics down to coke vs pepsi level choices its real easy to convince people they are the resistance fighting the forever culture war and everyone else is literally hitler i suppose. No wonder the actual right wing neo nazis are getting brave again, this is the most spineless and disorganised any opposition to their abhorrent bullshit has been since the 1960's
    Exactly. By labeling literally everyone who isn't a Communist as a "Nazi", it's given actual Fascists enough cover to grow in numbers. That, and by making "Racist" a synonym for "White People", they've fostered a culture where White Nationalism can grow by using the Far-Left's hilariously ironic racism as propaganda to further their own agenda. There are literally politicians and celebrities openly calling for the extinction of White people, then they turn around and act surprised that there's a growing number of White Nationalists... Not that that justifies it, but like what the fuck did they expect was going to happen?

I’m not crying at all I’m proud of Blizzard for doing the right thing I hope more do the same. The fact a bunch of White Supremacist get recognized and exposed is a bonus.
    Looks at first pic in the thread...

Obama was a White Supremacist ?????

you forgot the /s.

or a brain, you choose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Omg can we stop letting internet trolls steal things from use in the general public?
    Why are you blaming internet trolls?

They will keep doing what they do on other platforms even if the sjw tactic of silencing people online occured.

The Mature thing to do is to ignore them, be a fucking adult and don't let's trolls dictate how information is spread around. Blizzard did the opposite to this, meaning the trolls won.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    The "right thing"? You mean by banning a common symbol that has been used by all races for decades, because 4chan once again tricked you nutjobs into thinking it was a symbol for "White Nationalism"?... The only thing this proves is how you SJWs will choose to die on the most ridiculous of hills, and how you'll outright ignore facts just to keep your narrative going... Good job I guess, you've turned the entire Left into a meme... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    Looks at first pic in the thread...

Obama was a White Supremacist ?????
    Again like 14/88 the Swatica German Cross, red shoe laces, spider web tattoos or Pepe frog it’s all the same. Adopted by White Supremacist so I’m glad Blizzard isn’t supporting that stupidity

People know what it means and those using it now in general know what it means context is everything on this. I would have made the same call.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe you should change your name to Doctor Trollbate.
    #boycottchina

Again like 14/88 the Swatica German Cross, red shoe laces, spider web tattoos or Pepe frog it’s all the same. Adopted by White Supremacist so I’m glad Blizzard isn’t supporting that stupidity

People know what it means and those using it now in general know what it means context is everything on this. I would have made the same call.
    I thought it meant ok or a punch (made you look) from Malcolm in the middle or something like that....

N0 I think they are 100% Supporting stupidity...

10+ Year Old Account
    Since you seem to be side-stepping the question, I'll ask again for the 3rd time. By your own logic, should we also ban water and air? After all, White Nationalists breath air and drink water. So that means they've "adopted" it, right?...

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Maybe you should change your name to Doctor Trollbate.
    I really hope it is, more I see stupid stuff like this the more I weep for society and how weak minded they are becoming.

Quote Originally Posted by Quaade View Post
    The "okay" sign has become a symbol that white supremacists use to recognise and signal each other.
    Yeah just like frogs and glasses of milk. Complete and utter fake information.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope it is, more I see stupid stuff like this the more I weep for society and how weak minded they are becoming.
    Sadly, no. This guy legit believes the stupid shit he says.

If white supremists "adopt" the peace sign as a white nationalist symbol will you ban Asian girls from doing selfies?

10+ Year Old Account
    The "right thing"? You mean by banning a common symbol that has been used by all races for decades, because 4chan once again tricked you nutjobs into thinking it was a symbol for "White Nationalism"?... The only thing this proves is how you SJWs will choose to die on the most ridiculous of hills, and how you'll outright ignore facts just to keep your narrative going... Good job I guess, you've turned the entire Left into a meme... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    You don't usually hang around Gen-OT, do you? I'm saying that cause otherwise you'd recognize the person you're engaging with.

10+ Year Old Account
    But it’s not just like the Nazi salutes isn’t just asking if anyone seen Kylie. Nobody who matters cares about the feelings of those that support this kind of stupidity. As for me if I were mad I’d be pissed at the morons that came up with the idea.

If anything this showing the stupidity of co signing this as something that leads to this great. No amount of what about is going to change it. The ok symbol got adopted as a White Supremacist symbol congratulations. I know but but like the 14/88 or Swastica it only has power if you give it lol

Yeah not really how that works but to those saying that co signing stupid shit like this is their fault too. I know I know hard to believe everyone has responsibility on some level.

My personal feeling is anything connected or loosely connected with Nazis or White Supremacist being banned I am happy with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    If white supremists "adopt" the peace sign as a white nationalist symbol will you ban Asian girls from doing selfies?

Context it depends. I suppose if there had been a campaign intentionally and unintentional to introduce that into the culture yes. I mean shit radio stations stopped playing R Kelly because of recent developments. Same thing.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought it meant ok or a punch (made you look) from Malcolm in the middle or something like that....

N0 I think they are 100% Supporting stupidity...
    Well it doesn’t. I mean gay used to mean happy, Dick used to be a first name or short for Richard. Things change.

10+ Year Old Account
    The ok symbol got adopted as a White Supremacist symbol congratulations. I know but but like the 14/88 or Swastica it only has power if you give it lol
    Just because you keep repeating your narrative over and over, doesn't actually make it true. You do realize that, right?... Again, the only people validating that the okay symbol now "belongs" to "White Nationalists", are people like you. YOU are giving them that power.

Again, your completely and utter lack of the concept of irony, is just baffling...