Poll: Your plans going forward

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    What would be your poll choices that would NOT be biased?
    Just add also " I will decide after seeing PTR because I'm not so naive to get hook by a stream of 30minutes "

Azerite gear change to not require AP is awesome and the new HoA is awesome. More freedom = happy players.

Quote Originally Posted by eduwneso View Post
    This poll needs a "playing normally and will play the shit out of 8.2" for my case
    This will likely apply to me as well.

High Overlord
    5+ Year Old Account
    I am actively playing, so I will stay and raid and play. 8.2 looks good, but they know how introduce sh!t looking as golden egg. I am afraid, 8.2 will be quite disappointing. They introduces expeditions and warfronts as new excitement, adventure, everytime newly generated islands.. and we know what it is in reality. We will see on PTR next week.

i'm actively playing and 8.2 looks really good, excited to see more on PTR.

Played a bit of BfA in august or september - whenever it released, and quit after that. Really wanna return now (not just because of 7.2, but it helps), just gotta get ahold of a better computer until then....
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Why yes, Blizz sure is a bunch of happy fellas!

people are being fooled by the content, the content wasnt the problem, its literally the game systems and nothings changed

8.2 looks like it'll be alright, but there's nothing really that I'm all that interested in. The reward system of current WoW gives me the feeling of "Why do it now when I can just wait until it's easy?"

Besides, they'll probably conveniently time the release around the FFXIV expansion and I think I'll take that over a content patch.

7+ Year Old Account
    Depends what comes out first - 8.2 or Classic. Both of them will have me play but wether it's BfA or not...

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk... The new content looks really promising, but I'm wary of the necklace revamp. I wish they had done class/spec abilities and not just generic ones, even if we do get to swap them in and out. If I don't have a class I enjoy, then I'm not going to enjoy the new content. Not sure if I'll resub or not. I'll probably wait a little after 8.2 to see how it pans out.

Quote Originally Posted by Daikoku View Post
    Just add also " I will decide after seeing PTR because I'm not so naive to get hook by a stream of 30minutes "
    Feel free to hold off on voting until you've made your decision. The poll has no expiration and isn't going anywhere (though whether it manages to stay on the first page or two is another story). I forget if MMO-C has the ability to change votes or not in their poll config. Need to check next time I make one. I should have made a neutral option for people on the fence right now though, yeah. Some of my polls are really good about covering the bases. With some of them though I ended up thinking later, yeah I missed something. Is what it is once it's submitted, can't edit.
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2019-04-13 at 07:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    people are being fooled by the content, the content wasnt the problem, its literally the game systems and nothings changed
    Pretty much this^

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    It won't be patch 8.2 that will bring people to WoW. Its Classic who will.

And if people like classic and try rise of Azshara, they might remain on the game.
    We'll agree to disagree. Classic is interesting but not so much... good mechanically? Not to mention the Graphics Cap. I played starting in BC and was very accustomed to the Old Models back then but launching it at Blizzcon? I took one look at the models, closed the browser and moved on... understand that I played that game. A LOT. You know what's harder than taking a graphical hit to play something you have a nostalgia for? Doing it for something you've never played.
    One day I look forward to seeing full grown adults realize that their averse reactions to levity and positive/contemplative expressions of emotion are a cry for therapy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Sub just expired today. Ran out of stuff to do so not renewing it. 8.2 looks worth it, so I’ll probably be back then.

Or slightly before to buy a mythic Dazar’alor boost.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2019-04-13 at 09:28 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Depends, if it drops soon enough maybe, but once Shadowbringers drops in July unless something truly amazing comes out of 8.2 I would be leaving very quickly again anyway.

Will have to see the final class changes and the full list needed to get flying to make up my mind. Looks not bad so far so will probably come back for 8.2

Quote Originally Posted by Daikoku View Post
    Another trashy thread with biased poll
    So, because you didn't get the won't play response you were hoping for, it is trash huh?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    What would be your poll choices that would NOT be biased?
    A. Game is garbage. Will never play again.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    So, because you didn't get the won't play response you were hoping for, it is trash huh?
    No i already wrote what is the missing option and explained why that make this thread worthless.

Stop begin clueless and read.
    Last edited by Daikoku; 2019-04-13 at 08:23 PM.

I'm having a blast playing and will continue to do so for the forseeable future