Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    So just the heart then and warfronts then?

- - - Updated - - -

So what YouTuber said this line to parrot? Wod has flaws in its lack of out world content and lack of reasons to leave the garrison, do not like this. Cata has flaws in its reuse of assets and disjointed feeling of the zones and then dragon soul being a poor raid, so again not like 8.2.

None of the problems that thoses expans had apply to bfa.
    Just because you're brainwashed by shills doesn't mean other people are mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaurie View Post
    It is possible that the new azerite system will 'fix' specs and classes with the new abilities gained.
    I dont think that couple of 4 min cds abilities what ate not even class specific can do anything to your core rotation.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    Just because you're brainwashed by shills doesn't mean other people are mate
    You didn’t even try to counter any of my points, but please oh enlightened one tell us what aspects of thoses two expans are in 8.2 other then “I don’t like it”.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2019-04-12 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    I would resub for the art and sound teams ALONE.

The classes are just too boring to play though :c
    If it helps the new traits and Neck abilities are adding a bit more depth to classes that we lost with the artifacts

I heard the exact same thing when they announced 7.3, and it didn't feel anywhere near a new expansion despite visiting a new planet. We were still doing the same stuff we did in the Broken Isles but in a different place.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    You have all seen the spoilers, I have realised for a while now. The new patch, really feels and looks like a new expansion.

The new system of allies, the scale and breath of both Mechagon and Nazjatar is incredible.

There is something for everyone
    Theere are improvements and refinements in every aspect of the game.
    It feels like a new adventure, it looks like a new adventure

It's like a mini-expansion, with half the size of a normal expansion and artifact level progression instead of actual progression.
    Hold on...hold up!

You said there's something for everyone.

But they didn't confirm our bumblebee mounts!

Quote Originally Posted by Zachsophone View Post
    Last few? Well Legion was great! But I agree that WoD fell flat.
    in what way Legion was great?

Looks great. Wonder how those mounts will be obtainable.

its like a new game compare to bulshit dlc they call expansion in eso

Honestly, it was ok but not mind blowing like i had hoped. I'm 50/50 on whether i'll come back (former mythic tank who quit a few months back).

While the azerite armor and systems are improved; they still sound significantly less powerful than legion artifacts/legendary's.

I'll wait and see, but my gut says they aren't as OP as legendary's which still make the system a step down from last expac.

We went from demi-gods, to basically just weaker than ever and that doesn't feel fun or good.

IMHO, they should further tweak the abilities added in 8.2 to be over the top OP. The type that make us look back on legion legendary's and say "They weren't sh!t compared to this", not the other way around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    It doesn’t, not really. Though I see nothing totally disappointing thus far. We’ll see if it’ll be any good.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    I 100% agree with what you said looks like a expansion in a expansion lol!
    I mean to be fair what they gave us at launch was unfinished at best and no one can deny that.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It sounds really good , I'm already subbed and going to stay subbed but they really need to do something about class design. I really want to go back playing my main instead of Havoc DH ffs.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by Sevarin View Post
    i wasnt the biggest fan of legion. the legendary system was horrible. honestly though i think that was my biggest issue with legion. that and the never ending artifact power grind, but that wasnt all that bad.

to each their own though.
    That's fair. I didn't love the legendary system but I didn't dislike it either. It was just there, and it was whatever. I loved the artifact system though. It made me always want to gain AP and do stuff around the world. It wasn't a grind unless you treated it that way. To me, it was like "Oh! Cool, another point." Not "UGH! ...only 10 mil more AP until my next point."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    in what way Legion was great?
    Artifact weapon progression, artifact appearance collection, world quests, addition of Mythic+, great story and narrative overall, order hall campaigns, great raid content, mage tower challenges, the campaign against the legion story line and quests...

Should I keep going, or is that sufficient?

Quote Originally Posted by Zachsophone View Post
    That's fair. I didn't love the legendary system but I didn't dislike it either. It was just there, and it was whatever. I loved the artifact system though. It made me always want to gain AP and do stuff around the world. It wasn't a grind unless you treated it that way. To me, it was like "Oh! Cool, another point." Not "UGH! ...only 10 mil more AP until my next point."

- - - Updated - - -

Artifact weapon progression, artifact appearance collection, world quests, addition of Mythic+, great story and narrative overall, order hall campaigns, great raid content, mage tower challenges, the campaign against the legion story line and quests...

Should I keep going, or is that sufficient?
    none of this is gameplay related really.. outside of m+ or mage towers
    M+ is still in the game btw

i think class design is the most important part of the game.. without it no matter how much content you put in the game its gonna suck and be boring as shit... also rng fest that Legion was didnt help it either, artifacts were a cool idea, too bad that a couple of months into it it just became essentially a main stat grind.. i also think that broken shore sucked and argus was just okay

suramar was great, but again its just quests, mage tower was great.. M+ is cool, but i hate it being a run against the timer tho, legendary system was stupid even tho some of legendaries had okay effects..

pvp was dogshit, its not much better now(if at all), but at least we dont have dumb templates now, tho we have stupid scaling system.. pvp talents are a joke, but at least you dont have to grind them now.. yes class halls and class campaign was better than what we have now with war campaign, cuz it was at least different for each class, but still it was never going to fix the gameplay issues, cuz as i said no matter how much content you put in the game(especially boring shit like wq's), the game is still gonna be boring as shit when your class design is trash
    Last edited by Craaazyyy; 2019-04-12 at 04:45 PM.

We'll see. For now I'll assume they'll be like Tanaan and Argus. Fun-looking in theory but being crap in reality.

its a lot of bullet points, yes

but we have to see it in practice
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    Guys, dont be fooled by the content. The content was never the problem, it has always been the game systems...
    Lfr is still a thing
    Titanforging is still a thing
    Ridiculous catch up and skips are still a thing
    Sharding is still a thing
    Realm hopping is still a thing
    Unneccesary timegating is still a thing
    Horrible class design and talents are still a thing
    Scaling is still a thing
    Horrendous pvp systems are still a thing
    And the list goes on.

The content looks great but it doesnt matter as long as the core of the game is stil bad lol.
    Funny that you named everything of why im still playing WoW BFA in the first place LMFAO! ty for that sir!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Two zones doesn't look like a new expansion.
    its really muti zones.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    The new azerite system looks amazing. If that works out well then the expansion is saved, at least for me.

The new content is amazing as always. We'll have to see how long it'll last tho.
    Really? I was fairly disappointed with it. I thought only class specific abilities would really reverse the bad feel of classes; a bunch of generic abilities doesn't seem like the right direction at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    I dont think that couple of 4 min cds abilities what ate not even class specific can do anything to your core rotation.
    Yeah, this was my reaction too. I was disappointed. I would have rather have had less "choice" and more actually thought per spec put into the designs.