Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    And what if you have been wrongly convicted of that murder?
    Then hopefully the truth comes out before you're executed.
    VOTING IS MOB RULE AND MOB RULE IS MEDIA RULE AND
    MEDIA RULE IS CORPORATE RULE

Quote Originally Posted by Axxil View Post
    Then hopefully the truth comes out before you're executed.
    Awfully Blasé way to deal with innocent lives.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    Have you ever thought about joining ISIS? You would be a perfect fit.
    Why because I think rapist and murderers should be put to death? I think you will find anyone that has a family they love would want to see their murderer sentenced to death as a minimum.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post
    Why because I think rapist and murderers should be put to death? I think you will find anyone that has a family they love would want to see their murderer sentenced to death as a minimum.

And you are wrong.

https://www.aclunc.org/sites/default...th_penalty.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    If only forum conversations would actually have the effect of changing minds. How many of those miracles have you witnessed yet? This is the land where nobody is correct, yet everyone is in the right, the land of perpetual debate and no compromise. Another thing is, why would I bother to be polite with people that want to keep the US on par with Saudi when it comes to capital punishment?

But hey.

"Have the respectable lords and sirs of this exquisite establishment give thought to the controversial, yet revolutionary idea of abandoning the capital punishment? Might I add that it tends to give our beloved, great country somewhat of a rough international image?.

Thank you for your consideration, esteemed sirs."
    I have changed my opinions a few times with the help of these boards. Its a long process but still...

10+ Year Old Account
    How many years are ok. There is a simple answer to that question for everyone:

How many innocent people executed are you ok with? Not how many you want, but how many are in your opinion expendable for the system.

There are statistics on how many people on death row are proven innocent after their conviction:

The lower your number goes on years, the higher it gets on innocents executed.

That's also the reason why i'm glad to live in a country without a death penalty.