Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

[Speculation] N’Zoth 100% confirmed as last boss

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7k_PjunmaAE

Also confirms that all those theories about Azshara being independent were just silly speculation and not leaks/rumours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

10+ Year Old Account
    That in no way 100% confirms N'Zoth as the expansion's final boss, but yeah, he probably is.

I wouldn't say 100%. But almost 100%.

It was always likely, especially when they revealed Azshara as the midboss in the 2017 Blizzcon. Now, it's far more likely given Ion's words + that text.

It is not 100% confirmed as last boss. We don't know how BFA will end. N'zoth is a likely candidate or it could Azshara. No one knew how Legion would have ended. It is speculation nothing is true yet.

This 100% confirms that you don't know what confirmed means. Especially when you take Taliesin & Evishill as an authority on anything.

He's still the most likely candidate but just because she releases him doesn't mean he's the final boss, or even a boss in BfA at all. Apparently there will be some kind of twist, which is a word I don't remember them ever using when it came to the Teldrassil "mystery".

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    I wouldn't say 100%. But almost 100%.

It was always likely, especially when they revealed Azshara as the midboss in the 2017 Blizzcon. Now, it's far more likely given Ion's words + that text.
    I mean people were "100%" sure that Sargeras was going to be the final boss of Legion...and yet he never even showed up as a boss. I'm expecting similar treatment for N'zoth.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    It is not 100% confirmed as last boss. We don't know how BFA will end. N'zoth is a likely candidate or it could Azshara. No one knew how Legion would have ended. It is speculation nothing is true yet.
    I garuntee you Azshara is not the last boss of 2 consecutive raids.

Blizzard said at Blizzcon I believe, that we will not be fighting N'Zoth in this expansion.

I'd like to see Azeroth become remorseful of the fact that the inhabitants would rather use her blood for power than heal her. This in turn allows N'Zoth to whisper to her, corrupt her and turn her into the void titan, forcing the Naaru to evacuate us off the planet as she takes shape.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Blizzard said at Blizzcon I believe, that we will not be fighting N'Zoth in this expansion.
    Ya and Sylvanas wasn't going to burn Teldrassil, stop listening to Blizzard, they lie.
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Anyone who unironically thinks that Azshara will outwit or be some kind of equal threat to an Old God is taking her tentacle girth down their throat a little too hard

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    This 100% confirms that you don't know what confirmed means. Especially when you take Taliesin & Evishill as an authority on anything.

Why would they lie when the PTR will provide the exact same information in a day or 2. This confirms it 100%. Ion said we would find out who the end boss is at the end of the raid and funnily enough the last boss of the raid is right next to part of N’Zoth’s prison. No way it can be anyone else.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by seleri View Post
    He's still the most likely candidate but just because she releases him doesn't mean he's the final boss, or even a boss in BfA at all. Apparently there will be some kind of twist, which is a word I don't remember them ever using when it came to the Teldrassil "mystery".
    Ion said the final boss of BFA would be revealed at the end of the raid. The end of the raid takes place at one of N’Zoth’s prison seals. Not hard to figure out what is going on. Not any room for other interpretations either.

Quote Originally Posted by NightHaawk View Post
    Why would they lie when the PTR will provide the exact same information in a day or 2. This confirms it 100%. Ion said we would find out who the end boss is at the end of the raid and funnily enough the last boss of the raid is right next to part of N’Zoth’s prison. No way it can be anyone else.
    It has nothing with T&E lying, PTR data is often misleading with the patch going live being entirely different. That said, the cinematic will NOT be available on PTR which will show who the last boss is. Also the information they're giving is using words like "attempting" which means trying, not being successful which is not confirmation on anything.
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

i have to wonder, if nzoth does turn out to be the last boss, what is the purpose behind sylvanas getting knaifu? actually, i just had a thought about that.

so nzoth and knaifu work together for some unknown reason as of yet and nzoth gets the knife while xally gets a body. sylvanas has been a constant pain in the voids eyes going by what recent comics, books, and story lines have been saying. we have the idea that the knife can contain something, possibly even an old god. what if nzoth "gives" sylvanas (i mean he plants it and makes her think she found something incredible, i don't think sylvanas is the kind of person to blindly accept a gift from an old god) the knife. but nzoths plan is to somehow contain the entire undead population of azeroth in the knife.

i realize this probably isn't the case but why else would nzoth give sylvanas a possible way to beat him. it makes sense to me at least that if you get the knife into the posession of the queen of the undead, a majority of the free willed undead would be within easy grasp of the knife.

- - - Updated - - -

Ion said the final boss of BFA would be revealed at the end of the raid. The end of the raid takes place at one of N’Zoth’s prison seals. Not hard to figure out what is going on. Not any room for other interpretations either.
    In what way does it confirm anything? It literally confirms nothing.

I'm concerned that you take these two as some kind of authority on any matter when they have a tight suction around Ion's fat tentacle.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    I mean people were "100%" sure that Sargeras was going to be the final boss of Legion...and yet he never even showed up as a boss. I'm expecting similar treatment for N'zoth.
    I don’t see how that is relevant. Read my other comments. Between what Ion said and this video it is 100% confirmed. There was never ever anything like this related to Sargeras so nice strawman.

"100% confirmed"
    You keep using that word ... I don't think it means what you think it means.
    Clickbait here is worse than on youtube lmao. Also, I did watch the video, before this thread even. It points to a direction, but gives absolutely no confirmation whatsoever. Probability is not the same as inevitability.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    It has nothing with T&E lying, PTR data is often misleading with the patch going live being entirely different. That said, the cinematic will NOT be available on PTR which will show who the last boss is. Also the information they're giving is using words like "attempting" which means trying, not being successful which is not confirmation on anything.
    Name the last time dungeon journal info has been misleading on a PTR. Oh that’s right you can’t.

I wonder what a cinematic taking place after a boss fight next to N’Zoth’s prison seal would contain... hmmmmmm

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    "100% confirmed"
    You keep using that word ... I don't think it means what you think it means.
    Clickbait here is worse than on youtube lmao. Also, I did watch the video, before this thread even. It points to a direction, but gives absolutely no confirmation whatsoever. Probability is not the same as inevitability.

Be as contrarian as you want it very clear N’Zoth is confirmed 100% as the last boss.

I garuntee you Azshara is not the last boss of 2 consecutive raids.
    Speculation you can't guarantee that.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Speculation you can't guarantee that.
    I can guarante that. There is 0% chance Azshara will be the final boss of 2 consecutive raids. People sure do love to be contrarian around here though don’t they. We get it you disagree with established facts, how edgy.