Page 1 of 26
... LastLast

Where is the positivity about the game?

Everywhere you look are mostly negative threads about the game. I understand there are things about Blizz that people don't like *lore being one, while the design team is pretty good*
    WTB more positive thoughts about WoW
    I'm a big fan of some of the game music myself. Example in Wrath, i'll play with the game sound on...or while in Boralus i'll have it on. There are zones that i hang out in sometimes cause they look really nice. I find the combat system pretty smooth *not clunky like other mmo's i've played*

Please list your positive aspects of the game. No negative crap please!
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

There are no more Positives left in the game.

They removed it all with BFA

I love the environments, music, most lore, character/race/monster/armor designs (basically all of the art), gameplay (everything from classes to dungeons/raids/even some WQs to pet battles), and, maybe most importantly, the community as a whole. No other MMO even begins to compete with WoW for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    Everywhere you look are mostly negative threads about the game. I understand there are things about Blizz that people don't like *lore being one, while the design team is pretty good*
    I'm a big fan of some of the game music myself. Example in Wrath, i'll play with the game sound on...or while in Boralus i'll have it on. There are zones that i hang out in sometimes cause they look really nice. I find the combat system pretty smooth *not clunky like other mmo's i've played*

Positive people dont spend the time crying on forums about things they cant control.

The raids are quite good and the bosses are actually fun the first few times because of the weird mechanics, thats a positive thing, at least for me cause all i care to do is to keep raiding new stuff with my raid group.

Raiding and mythic+, dungeons overall always awesome.
    Having fun with several classes.
    The zones looks very good.
    The blizzard humour is still there.
    Music as always awesome, some of the best in fact.
    Levelling is now easier again.
    I've found fun in PvP again, and that just recently.

So still having great fun

i dont know whats worse
    that u realize the game is bad and still play it
    or you dont realize the game si bad and you stll play it

wow has changed so much all all for the worse

Well for me you can't ignore the negatives because they are forced upon you if you want to do the positives (mythic raiding). I wouldn't bitch and despise the game so much if I could just raid log, but the fact that I have to farm AP, M+, and World quest every single tier burns my soul. The game is never ending. You don't get a break anymore because Blizzard is trying to compete in the "daily active users' spreedsheet world of triple a gaming in 2019.

The game became all or nothing for me and I chose nothing.
    Last edited by Volitar; 2019-04-15 at 10:34 AM.
    Hi Sephurik

People are always much better at complaining about things they don't like than praising what they enjoy every day. No sane person can keep playing this game for hours and claim that they hate it. If you're a silent subber, you're at least somewhat satisfied with the game.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    i dont know whats worse
    that u realize the game is bad and still play it
    or you dont realize the game si bad and you stll play it

wow has changed so much all all for the worse
    Honestly, I don't feel that the game is that bad. I enjoy playing it, not as much as I used to mind you. If i didn't enjoy WoW or i thought that the game was that bad, than i'd be playing a different game or hit the mobile gaming scene awhile. It's pretty simple.

I do log on a few times a week *my routine mount farm, LFR, tusks of manny and a few legion raids for xmogs* I'm waiting for 8.2 to hit to really get back into the game.

I understand that many seem to think it's all for the worse, but i'm sure there are positive things that players like about the current version of the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    A positive for me is that I quit the game cos its so bad, and am having a blast playing ff14, so yay for me?
    I'm in Beijing and it's a pain trying to get the game to even launch. *i recently thought about giving it a try via free trial launcher..but it just won't work* T.T
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Well BfA Derangement Syndrome has turned this from a fansite to a hatesite. But there's plenty of people to talk with about what you like in game.

As for what I like: that all the shitty mandatory grinding from Legion is finally gone, zones are beautiful, music is great, faction/race based gear set designs are my favorite and I'm so glad this expac is bringing more of those, the story is alright and fun for a warcraft game, and Dazar'alor is cool except for the forced faction change parts.

Overall it's a fun expac that did away with everything I hated about Legion but still has a long way to go into fixing all the damage Legion's CLASS FANTASY bullshit did to some of the classes/specs. I'd put it just under or equal to MoP, which is just under Wrath/BC.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

Thats pretty much what you get when you cutter game for everyone. You will not be ble to please anyone so there willl always be negattive posts. You dont see it for example in classic forums becouse game have clear vision. Players and devs have same visiin for the game which is reason why commucation is much better and so is perception of game.

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post

There are plenty of positives its just that so many people like to bitch on the forums. I noticed something though; of all the endless whining about the water strider on the official forums, no one is bitching about the other announcements of 8.2, which indirectly translates to 'I can't find anything to complain about this.'

Anyways, I love the skybox in Boralus so much I never changed my Kul'tirans hearthstone from it. I like to hang out with the 120s on my little noob alt, just chilling and its nice ^.^

I also noticed that when I have battlenet turned off on a little alt I'm just messing around on, I'm a little more likely to chat with other players nearby. In Goldshire the other night I ran into someone with old fashioned leveling gear from before the Cata revamp. A level 10 rogue who had 'wine stained cloak' and everything! I always loved that item. Anyway, the player was coming back to check stuff out after a 7 year break, and was boggled at all the additions since then. It was a nice convo and I became his first bnet invite since I taught him about it
    Last edited by Asotcha; 2019-04-15 at 06:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Girighet View Post
    They still haven't reverted gcd changes so there's that.
    Yeah, thats a shame--I play an Outlaw rogue and you really feel the difference when you gotta wait to pop feint because you just used crimson vial, or something like that.

I have a tinfoil hat theory that they were hoping to make it easier for older members of the playerbase to stay competitive because the slight delay means less reliance on snap reflexes. I have Nothing to back that up of course in the way of data.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

As people say, people don't tend to sit around and talk about how great everything is. More people enjoy the game than not,the undesirables just like to sit around and whine.

A positive thing that I've seen, is Activision finally getting rid of workers. Hopefully Danuser, Alex , Lore and others aren't far along on the list. The current dev/narrative team is to wow. Just like how disney was to the last jedi.......

Instead of not being able to see the annual subscription reports anymore. The list of layoffs is the next best thing.

Well these boards are full of sad, salty people who arent happy with anything but they dreama and memories.

Go play the game and you will see that people who actually play it (instead of crying on fan forums) enjoy the game and are positive about it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Classic is coming. That is very positive.

15+ Year Old Account
    MMO Champ Posters != Wow Community

Also I really enjoy wow still after 15 years
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    There are no more Positives left in the game.

They removed it all with BFA
    It was part of the pruning.

It will be added back in the future as a new feature

Positive People are waiting Classic it seems