Have blizzard stopped azerite emissary dailies ?

Maybe it's just RNG but my DH has been 120 for over 2 weeks and there hasn't been one azerite armour emissary daily reward. Not complaining, just interested to find out?
    Last edited by Hightotemz; 2019-04-13 at 06:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hightotemz View Post
    Maybe it's just RNG but my DH has been 120 for over 2 weeks and there hasn't been one azerite emissary daily reward. Not complaining, just interested to find out?
    About half of them have been the Azerite for me, the ones that are rare are the 2000g and 200wr ones.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe it's just RNG but my DH has been 120 for over 2 weeks and there hasn't been one azerite emissary daily reward. Not complaining, just interested to find out?
    Nope?

I have two in a row with Azerite as reward..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Sorry made a mistake , meant to say Azerite Armour.

Sorry made a mistake , meant to say Azerite Armour.
    I did notice a fairly large gap in time between seeing azerite armor emissaries over the past week and a half or so.

Quote Originally Posted by noladrew View Post
    I did notice a fairly large gap in time between seeing azerite armor emissaries over the past week and a half or so.
    Wonder if they feel alts are getting geared too quickly and trying to slow the pace down. 2000g reward today. Been over 2 weeks now.

I've noticed seriously weak and lame repeating emissary rewards over the last month. No weapons, ring/trinket or armor emissary. Just ones I do not need. Small amounts of Gold, war resources or AP.

Quote Originally Posted by Khandros View Post
    I've noticed seriously weak and lame repeating emissary rewards over the last month. No weapons, ring/trinket or armor emissary. Just ones I do not need. Small amounts of Gold, war resources or AP.
    I've had rings and trinkets AND azerite armor. Weapons I am not so sure about, I think they could be increased a little. Are you doing your emmisaries every day?
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

10+ Year Old Account
    CoA emissary was AP, Honorbound was War Resource, Tortollan was gold. Good news is... I got them ALL done in under an hour.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

Check your add-on filters, plenty of them up over time

It's not just the emissary rewards, it's the normal WQs too. I leveled up 2 chars recently and there are barely any equipment WQs, 90% are azerite/gold/WR. That was different before 8.1

5 days after this post was made still no Azerite Armor emissary reward. It must be nerfed to encourage people to do normal mythics or lfr to get the azerite armor instead? More people have started to notice this on my realm.

Just throwing out a bit of info here that I had to dig for, but 377 is the breakpoint you want your alts to be at so that the emissary rewards scale up to 385. Ilvl goes into the decimals and technically the breakpoint is 377.something, so you might need 378.

and another 2 days without azerite armour emissary.

and another 2 days without azerite armour emissary.
    Yeah noticed the same.

My Shadow Priest 2 months ago was swimming in 385 Azerite traits/weapons from emissary quests the first 2 weeks.

Hunter is about to hit 15 days old and havent seen one yet.

They definitely either fucked something up, or secretly tweaked it, at least the timeless chest gave a 385 Helm, only chest left at 370, so Wednesday its 415 relinquished time for 1725, M+ to the save.
    Last edited by potis; 2019-04-15 at 07:17 AM.