Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    I can't find anything positive about the game play. Some other things maybe like Uhhh bwonsamdi I guess he's a pretty cool character we got.

I really can't think of anything I'm sorry :/

war mode is good... m+ is fun at times.... the raids are usually decent... unfortunately you do all of those things on a character, and that character will be playing a spec that is boring as shit because every spec in the game currently feels bland and boring to play. until they can make changes to make playing your character more fun the rest of the game will suffer.

edit: im not talking about character power either. power is fun for a few weeks at most, rotations and thought while playing those rotations is what matters to me, and giving specs their own identity that stands out, not gutting all identity like they did with boomkin, boomkin used to be a unique and fun class, now it's a star warrior, you build rage and spend it... how fun! /s

a good start to this for many specs would be reintroducing snapshotting back into the game, snapshotting forces different rotations at different times based on trinket procs or lust etc. so the rotation will only be stale if you don't know what you're doing. snapshotting was removed because you could abuse the shit out of it as a warlock with soul swap, but that's not even a thing anymore. it's a high skill ceiling mechanic that changes your rotation and allows you to learn and get better at something other than just pressing your 4 dps buttons as quickly as possible. until blizzard stops worrying about making everyone equal and makes changes that are fun for the game it will be how it currently is.
    Last edited by bloomy; 2019-04-15 at 08:19 AM.

i love every second i play wow and never have enough time / get bored ingame

i do set goals for myself and am interested in a lot of things inside wow (collecting mounts, raiding, m+, pvp, alts)

i also think most people who dislike wow right now have been subbed for years - not suprised you get bored at one point
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

They are playing the game.

Field Marshal
    5+ Year Old Account
    The only thing positive to come from that game now is HIV.

You will find positivity from the people actually in game. At least there is on my server. You are unlikely to find it on these forums.

Stood in the Fire Fixxit the Gnome's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy WoW now more than I have in years.

I still miss WotLK somewhat, but more from nostalgia than the actual quality of the game.

The music is great, I like that I actually need to choose different talents for different gameplay contexts, the plot is more actively moving forward, and it's easier for me to get stuff done on a shorter schedule (which I appreciate with work and all that).

WoW is one of the few games I genuinely love.
    - Dare not to sleep -

There aren't many reasons left to be positive for the game anymore. The art and music are good as always, but the same goes for WoD and that was still a shit expansion. I still see plenty of positivity for Classic at least.

Positivity got pruned along with the ability pruning.

Wow is supposed to be an mmo rpg.

The whole mmo aspect died when blizz made the outdoor WORLD of warcraft boring and effortless, everyone afking in cities waiting for queue.

And since wod blizzard has been killing the RPG aspect.
    They dumbed down the classes so much and removed so many abilities that it cant be even considered a proper RPG anymore

They also completely acrewed up character progression and gear in BFA, especially the azerite system.
    And the expansion unique features such as expeditions and warfronts are boring dead on arrival content.

meh forums has been mostly filled by negative posts ever since wow launched years ago. Its always been something to stir a shitshow about.

Most threads are just personal anecdotal feelings about current state of the game, while the rest actually points to the strength/weakness for the game in a decent matter.

The gaming scene has changed drastically and many probably feel left behind, especially in the MMORPG genre. So they go to the forums and complain about it.

Personally im fine with wow. Im currently leveling a KT monk and doing some stuff on my main. I play alot less now than before, maybe 10 year old younger me would hate current wow?

10+ Year Old Account
    In the game itself, jump in, check it out, people who are enjoying the game aren't going to browse forums praising it, they'll play it instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    Everywhere you look are mostly negative threads about the game. I understand there are things about Blizz that people don't like *lore being one, while the design team is pretty good*
    WTB more positive thoughts about WoW
    I'm a big fan of some of the game music myself. Example in Wrath, i'll play with the game sound on...or while in Boralus i'll have it on. There are zones that i hang out in sometimes cause they look really nice. I find the combat system pretty smooth *not clunky like other mmo's i've played*

Please list your positive aspects of the game. No negative crap please!
    Positive aspects of the game: I can take a break from the game for 3 months, return and gear up for 8.2 within a week.
    Negatives of the game: See above

Something positive: it will end eventually.

maybe classic will bring back positivity in the community and will help to some change in retail too

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    Something positive: it will end eventually.
    You know it could end now for you if you want it to?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Hard to be positive watching a game you love spiral down into the pits of hell thanks to incompetence.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Well for me you can't ignore the negatives because they are forced upon you if you want to do the positives (mythic raiding). I wouldn't bitch and despise the game so much if I could just raid log, but the fact that I have to farm AP, M+, and World quest every single tier burns my soul. The game is never ending. You don't get a brake anymore because Blizzard is trying to compete in the "daily active users' spreedsheet world of triple a gaming in 2019.

The game became all or nothing for me and I chose nothing.
    I feel the exact same! I have moved to ESO, and I am enjoying that I don’t need to log on everyday without feeling like I am slacking behind. I do miss doing check lists so my character can finally feel completed, even for a week or two before the next tier! With WF/TF and the strong emphasis with M+, this just is not possible anymore. I stuck it with Legion because at least with legendaries and tier sets we filled the majority of gear slots so the grind in M+ felt a lot less demanding.

The gear treadmill felt like a walk in a park more so than a treadmill. When you go for a walk in the park, there is an end, a point where you finish the walk. The problem now is that it is an actual treadmill with the only way to reach an end is to get off. I decided to get off. Eagerly waiting for a reason to come back!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    There are plenty of positives its just that so many people like to bitch on the forums. I noticed something though; of all the endless whining about the water strider on the official forums, no one is bitching about the other announcements of 8.2, which indirectly translates to 'I can't find anything to complain about this.'
    In this point I agree with BellularGaming. Why would you remove the uniqueness of a mount - which already itself removed that uniqueness from specific classes - in favor of streamlining it for everyone?

Why not, instead, create new unique aspects for specific mounts?

"We don't like people being forced into specific choices" oh for pete's sake, get off your high horse.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I know what is worse.

People who supposedly quit and / or "are having the time of their life in other MMO / game xyz" are always the very first to post.

why is that worse :P

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    It was part of the pruning.

It will be added back in the future as a new feature
    I would love it if they actully added that in the next expansion trailer "The game is good again"