Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    Everywhere you look are mostly negative threads about the game. I understand there are things about Blizz that people don't like *lore being one, while the design team is pretty good*
    I have no idea where you see that, except from the usual band of delusional sycophants who desperately hope Blizzard will read their posts and offer them a job.

At best you'll find genuine compliments to the people and artists who create the terrain and things of that nature; the two continents of BfA are quite nice in and of themselves, for instance. But that's hardly the "design team."

And I'll list "negative crap" if I want to. Giving false accolades is not only stupid, but a disservice to the game and its players. In Blizzard's case, the vast majortiy of their criticism is 100% deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    This is ignoring clear issues with the game. People are not complaining about small things like an item not dropping but the same item dropping from a broken system that put RNG on top of RNG.
    I personally do not see the hate on this. I see it as a positive. It is a bonus. You may get it. You may not. Not unlike a loot drop from a boss. I got loot! Yay. It has been upgraded. Double yay!

Are you suggesting removing the bonus upgrade is going to make the better? If so, I like hear why it would be. Not saying you are right or wrong just want to hear you view on it so then I may understand why people does not like it.

I can understand some people saying best loot should only come from mythic raid but that is a different argument. Beside, if it a person was fortunate to receive such an item, how often does it happen? If it happens 1 in 100, then yes, that is too frequent. If it happens 1 in 10000, then I do not really see a problem and if that is considered too high, the RNG rate can reduced.

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Game development decisions are being made that are directly destroying this game.
    Well, I disagree. I do not agree with everything they do but I do not think everything they done is bad either.

Stubbornness. I’m not mad at Blizzard for making mistakes. I’m mad because the overwhelming majority of the PvP community is screaming for PvP vendors and we still don’t have them. We’re not even asking for new content. We’re asking for content which used to be in the game, it WORKED, and was removed for no good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Oh look. Someone telling me I'm not playing the game right or trying hard enough to enjoy it.

I don't play games to visit virtual concerts. I play this game for its gameplay loop. The combat and RPG elements.

It's current gameplay loop is shit and it is so severely lacking in RPG elements I'd hesitate to even call it one anymore.
    But...a toy that summons a concert...isnt that dreamy?
    Do you know how hard it is to get this toy?
    I wanted it so bad at the time i still dont have it

(also has a electric guitar transmog two handed mace)

You won't find anything positive on mmo-champion. It's more of a cesspool than reddit. People that love the game usually spend their time... playing the game! And not complaining about the most asinine things.

The RNG debate is simple. Blizzard acts like people never played with a vendor. There used to be bad luck protection. Trust me as someone who has played his share of Korean MMO's and watched them crash and fail in the US it is SHOCKINGGGGGGGGGGG to me any US game director would look at that RNG Grindfest and copy the system.

Blizzard is a copy machine. Very rarely have they made true original innovation but copied systems. My thinking right now is they copied bullshit from free to play MMO's and do not understand the way the grind is reduced there is with crap in the cash shop.

WoW feels like the grind without the cash shop shortcuts right now.

RNG isn't as big a deal as people make it out to be. It only really hurts when you're targeting a specific piece or a specific piece with an upgrade. Otherwise, simply running enough content will overcome any RNG. Not that I'm against some bad like protection or a gear vendor (even though half the people that complain about RNG would have outgeared the gear vendor anyways).
    Quote Originally Posted by gleepot View Post
    You won't find anything positive on mmo-champion. It's more of a cesspool than reddit. People that love the game usually spend their time... playing the game! And not complaining about the most asinine things.
    This place is actually refreshing compared to the official WoW forums though.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    I forget what leak it was and if it was true. But they claimed there was a mentality at Blizzard that they were all "rockstars" and they could do no wrong. I can see where it comes from when a studio has success after success. Having the biggest MMO on the market with no real competitor for so long hasn't helped their egos either.
    Lack of competition breeds complacency and a lack of originality. It happens a lot with companies that have a monopoly.

Just look at Disney these days. Their former successes have allowed them to almost completely buy out the competition. These days they just make money of remakes and leeching of IPs purchased from other studios. One could argue they're so blinded by the former/continuing succes they actually start believing the unoriginal turds they churn out are the pieces of art original filmmaking can create.

Blizzard is no different, except they no longer even worry about the RPG aspects of the game, just what systems they can succesfully implement from other genres (slot machine RNG, 'infinitely replayabe' content, etc.)

Ofcourse it's not exactly the same, but it's generally comparable when it comes to developer smugness.

Quote Originally Posted by Dormie View Post
    As people say, people don't tend to sit around and talk about how great everything is. More people enjoy the game than not,the undesirables just like to sit around and whine.
    Nop we have just left Me , my bro and his GF unsubed a couple of months ago for the first time since BC. And we all know that BFA sub are down to low records.

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    There are no more Positives left in the game.

They removed it all with BFA
    ^^ QFT

Cant be positive with the shitty class design we have today

Did seriously no one did the Darkmoon Faire events?

There is a concert boss that drops this electric guitar 2 handed mace

https://www.wowhead.com/item=151255/...eath-resonator

And a toy that starts a concert.
    Its insane.

And its difficult because only one faction can TAG the boss.
    If the Horde tags the boss, the Alliance must stay and wait 1 entire hour for the next spawn.
    You cant stop feeling bad for eachother...but you want the rewards!
    Its a mind conflict.

Wonderful adventure i had there

Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    That's why I genuinely hope Ion meant it when he admitted that the way they've tested Azerite Armor in the beta was insufficient and they want to have key systems available for testing earlier.
    The problem is that this isn't the first time Ion has said some form of "We learned a lot from these mistakes". It's not even the second or the third time. Ion can say anything he wants, but his credibility is shot because, as I said, they keep repeating the mistakes. What he says no longer matters. It's what he and the Blizzard team DO.

Everyone who genuinely loves and enjoys WoW hopes for better. But the cold reality is that it won't get better as long as players keep making excuses for it, and paying Blizzard to exploit them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Bfa is dead so ppl are not happy
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    For example, have you tried playing in the Darkmoon Faire?
    There is a concert...a godamm concert where people gather to watch.
    Togabito, the thing you need to realize is that, at best, you're pointing out an exception to the rule. Yes, of course there are going to be little things scattered about the game that are enjoyable. But it's just not enough to make up for the rest of the badness found elsewhere in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    If you dont like anything is because you decide to not be social with it.
    This is a misleading argument. "Anything can be fun if you enjoy it with friends" is a poor argument that isn't even really about the game. You could be playing Flappybird with friends and have fun. That doesn't mean it's a good game; it just means you have good friends. Do you see the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    Bfa is dead so ppl are not happy
    Not dead but the playerbase is definitely consolidating on a few servers. The insane decision to lock ut Mythic cross real for a fucking month on the Alliance side was just idiotic. Blizzard is cashing in from realm transfers so I doubt they care.

the most positive thing is that i switched to ESO and in love with it

They’ve talked about removing titanforging and lowering gear sources which makes me very happy. 2 major problems would be fixed right there. This will probably happen in 9.0 though so I won’t be super positive until it does.

I am hyped for 8.2 though, it just doesn’t fix the major issues with the game.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Togabito, the thing you need to realize is that, at best, you're pointing out an exception to the rule. Yes, of course there are going to be little things scattered about the game that are enjoyable. But it's just not enough to make up for the rest of the badness found elsewhere in the game.?
    But there are 2 concerts in Darkmoon Faire.
    One is only to watch
    The other drops a freaking electric guitar transmog 2 handed mace and a toy that summons a concert for everyone to see.

And there are mini bosses with mounts and everything. And toys.
    Hidden bosses.

Its designed in a way that you are always having fun inside there, is incredible

This is a misleading argument. "Anything can be fun if you enjoy it with friends" is a poor argument that isn't even really about the game. You could be playing Flappybird with friends and have fun. That doesn't mean it's a good game; it just means you have good friends. Do you see the difference?
    Its true what you say, but is possible to make friends online and create your own adventure with them.
    Some adventures will be bad with random people.
    But others....will be good.

I recommend asking in trade chat or guild if anyone needs help...and having a sporadic adventure it worked for me

Quote Originally Posted by gleepot View Post
    Actually most players that love the game are ... NOT playing the game. Because the game sucks, which is why people are complaining ... thx for providing your completely useless feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    Actually most players that love the game are ... NOT playing the game. Because the game sucks, which is why people are complaining ... thx for providing your completely useless feedback.
    Can’t dislike the game otherwise that’s wrongthink and your a nazi

I honestly pity the people who actually still enjoy this game
    Insert cringe politically charged signature here