The End We Deserve

I remember back in Cataclysm when Murozond had his quotes about a true End Time he wished to spare us from, and I'm left with the thought. N'zoth is the final Old God, yet Nozdormu is yet to be corrupted. When thinking of how the Void's philosophy has been described, all paths equally true, and looking at N'zoth's new lines here,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R26RetXs3A

"All paths open", "All truths revealed", and "All dreams made real", that last one reminding me of the Pamphlet line "It has no eyes to see, but it dreams of infinite endings and beginnings", it sounds a lot like N'zoth's intent is to steer the train off the rails of the "true timeline".

Listen to his words and believe. Only he can save us now. Only by his will can this wretched timeline be undone and we be freed from its tyranny.

Shur'nab, shur'nab, N'ZOTH!

Thinking whether I ship to absolutely fuck every single character I have just to get to the Old God train or fuck myself letting the Anduin eat the whole cake but letting all my toons keep their identity even if opposing their factions.

my only desire is for the Void Lords to be the figures besides the Dark Portal, that would make everything more interesting

5+ Year Old Account
    That would be perfect, seeing as void magic can open portals as easy as breathing. For example void elves pop in and out during battles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ancient One View Post
    my only desire is for the Void Lords to be the figures besides the Dark Portal, that would make everything more interesting
    I have always assumed they were supposed to be (crude) depictions of Medivh, as this is how he appeared to the orcs when guiding them to invade Azeroth... Just a human, hooded and cloaked, and the only human the orcs had ever seen up to that point... As those statues are clearly human, and were made by the orcs, it seems the most logical conclusion.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2019-04-20 at 01:21 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

The end we deserve is N'zoth winning and the Black Empire rising.
    But I doubt Blizz are actually going to go there, especially after reading the latest spoilers about the 8.2 raid, so I guess we'll just win again, totally undeserved and totally unnoticed by the majority of people in the world who will just go on with their happy lives worrying about petty stuff. Phew, another crisis averted, so bring on the next one, that we are going to ignore again until it swallows us whole and we can just turn around and win without actually knowing what we're even doing until right the point it slaps us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    "All dreams made real"
    N'Zoth is Madara Uchiha. He is going to reflect his eye off the Moon's (Elune's) surface to put everyone into their own perfect dream worlds while he works on corrupting Azeroth.

First thing that came to my mind is how it goes along with how Locus Walker described Void in Thousand years of War with it seeing infinite paths and truths and all. Wouldn't surprise me if it ends up getting tied to Murozond, infinite timelines and the End time he saw. What's also interesting is it seems like he's referring to Heart of Azeroth there later in the vid. Wonder if it'll all end up getting connected somehow down the road.