Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Putting a label on it won’t help you understand it or feel less like the absolute minority.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    What shows you that you're hated? Why are you totally isolated?
    The second shows the first ... people can't cope with my mental illness.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Maybe that would change for you if you stopped listening to CNN and MSNBC and actually thought for yourself
    Actually thinking for myself is a big part of why people dislike me - I don't 'follow the line' very well.

If I was able to tow the left line or the right line - I'd probably be welcome more.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    In all seriousness I never meet anything but nice people st ranges. They will ask me what I'm shooting, offer to let me try their gun etc. Get into non gun conversations like good things to do in the area or places to eat.
    Now imagine how nice they would be if you rolled up to the range with a I'm with her Hillary shirt or hat on. It is fair to say many are nice because at a glace you look to have some of the same qualities, ideas or whatever you want to call it as them. I know one of the first times I went to a public range in Yuma with a few Marine buddies one was black, not something you see much in Yuma. People acted like he was coming to practice shooting for some drive by or something. People were even joking and holding their guns sideways until one of the range employees stepped in because of weapon safety issues. Just like good people idiots are everywhere. An idiot can easily have an area they seem like a good person or a moment where they are one. Just as a great person can have bad moments or be in a situation where they are a shitbag.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Because we are ultimately flawed. We need a system of tolerance to remain civil, and connect in a good way. Those who deny any system exists and think only logically will basically continue to run into issues with other people.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    The second shows the first ... people can't cope with my mental illness.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually thinking for myself is a big part of why people dislike me - I don't 'follow the line' very well.

If I was able to tow the left line or the right line - I'd probably be welcome more.
    Sorry to hear that, you seem alright to me, at least from this distance. I tend to choose isolation though.

Go read some teen monthly. 40% of the edge teens go trough what you are going trough.

Maybe if you stopped making threads trying to make others look and feel horrible you'd find someone who actually cares.
    "If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen."

Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    when you hate humans so much to where you don't even see yourself as human or look people in the eyes anymore but have this horrible consuming feeling of trying to see if there is at least one person on the planet that can be your friend and never finding it, what do you call the symptom? Is it pretty much sociopathy or does that last bit somewhat invalidate it?
    is it called "otaku" lifestyle with a RL waifu?

Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    Self-delusion.

Trying to justify making little to no effort to continue to try investing in people to yourself.

Etc.
    nice profile pic

his specials are great

Lol, the arrogance.
    Mods are too busy to be bothered with moderation...but still post nonsense in threads.

Please do not contact me about moderation - Reach out to another member.