Poll: What class is the most enjoyable to play right now?

What class is well designed right now?

There's a lot of complaints about class design expansion, but what classes or specs are actually well designed right now? What makes them enjoyable to play compared to other classes?

10+ Year Old Account
    I `d go with DH, Priest, Shaman, Monk.
    They have pretty balanced speccs, can be played in pve / pvp & m+.
    Funny to see shaman, because nearly every expansion they feel so bad - not this time, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue, DH, and Mage would be my 3 that I think are "pretty good". Every other class falls somewhere between "sub-par" (Paladin, Shaman) and downright embarrassing (Hunter, DK).

I don't believe any class is currently better designed than their Legion counterpart, and I also don't think Legion was a particular highpoint for class design in general.

This is a weird poll because while certain specs are fine, the class as a whole is bad. Vengeance DH is one of the worst designed specs in the game, yet DH as a class is up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaigar View Post
    This is a weird poll because while certain specs are fine, the class as a whole is bad. Vengeance DH is one of the worst designed specs in the game, yet DH as a class is up there.
    Unfortunately making a poll with every spec would be too large, so I included all the classes and figured people can comment on what specific spec is most enjoyable.

Mage, Hunter and Druid are the classes I'm enjoying the most right now. So that's my answer.