Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Iron naga?
    Ferr'dorei, iron elves.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Iron naga?
    I personally would prefer iron murloc, led by Mrglgul'dan.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Well we kinda just left it there, in that tomb.
    Kinda just... forgotten about it cause of the whole Argus thing.
    Honestly, we've only ourselves to blame.
    Or Khadgar.
    Let's blame Khadgar.
    Tbh I already thought about it befpre blizzzcon.. and op even ion on stage said.. there might be.some fishy hands out there.to pick it up( yes pick it up.. there is no one in the tomd anymore.lorewise) yea ofc some one is gonna end up with it.
    This was never speculation realy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Well we kinda just left it there, in that tomb.
    Kinda just... forgotten about it cause of the whole Argus thing.
    Honestly, we've only ourselves to blame.
    Or Khadgar.
    Let's blame Khadgar.
    It was never forgotten. It was sealing the remaining of the Tombs power. Magni literally talks about this.

- - - Updated - - -

She took the tidestone? Oh no...

If only we had powerful Artifacts strong enough to basically 1 shot her in our hands...

Oh wait, we did. And now we can't use them anymore. We can't even use the legendaries we gained during Legion, which should scale above even the Legendary Cloak and Ring. I blame Sargeras' blade.

- - - Updated - - -

What do we have now? The Heart of Azeroth? AHAHAHAHA...

My hopes were really that there would be at least some scenario where we get called over to ToS in order to stop them but fail due reasons.

I mean, we have five super powerful artifacts that we absolutely had to keep out of Legion hands under any circumstance just sitting in some tomb and no one bothered to guard them?

I mean, gotta be thankful that they didn't take the rest, like the Tears of Elune and shoot them into some dragons to corrupt them, The Hammer of Khaz'goroth that can wipe out an entire town with a single blow or create obedient Earth Elementals.
    Or the Eye of Aman'thul, which can manipulate time and create a substitute Well of Eternity.

The Tidestone was placed at the Abyssal throne, surrounded by the ocean water. I guess it is hard to stop the second Sassz'ine & Harjatan wave without the players
    Last edited by Trient; 2019-04-23 at 04:17 PM. Reason: correction

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    I'm not sure we should deal with the moment that the timeless flight is created. Witness it sure, but I don't think we should face them upon their creation because that is a gigantic can of timey wimey shit. If we kill New-Murozond, then would Older-Future-Murozond not be on the end time?, would we not have gone to the CoT to do our timey wimey protection stuff? I suppose WoD would be safe so long as we assume that Kairoz was indeed pre-corrupted and not a timeless dragon from the future...

Yeah, I prefer considering that we already completely dealt with the timeless threat in the future, and we just have an infinity of random timeless mob shenanigans to deal with that have "already happened" in the future before Murozond's downfall. This whole thing is such a mess.
    We can't kill Murozond anymore. Already did it. We could depower him and leave him stranded, though.(That was part of the story back then - he was stuck in End Time)

Most people have to hard a time understanding the concept of different people having different paths through time, so they probably won't really make it an expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    If Azhara could just run in and steal the Tidestone . . . that means someone else could run in and steal the Eye of Aman'thul. And while the Breach reopening is not as dangerous, some rogue bronze dragon or Azshara having the Eye of Aman'thul IS.
    The Nightborne should probably take that thing back...

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    My hopes were really that there would be at least some scenario where we get called over to ToS in order to stop them but fail due reasons.

I mean, we have five super powerful artifacts that we absolutely had to keep out of Legion hands under any circumstance just sitting in some tomb and no one bothered to guard them?

I mean, gotta be thankful that they didn't take the rest, like the Tears of Elune and shoot them into some dragons to corrupt them, The Hammer of Khaz'goroth that can wipe out an entire town with a single blow or create obedient Earth Elementals.
    Or the Eye of Aman'thul, which can manipulate time and create a substitute Well of Eternity.
    I'd love to have the artifacts back. One of them in its base was capable of eating an entire world. Another one had Sargeras' power inside it.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    We can't kill Murozond anymore. Already did it. We could depower him and leave him stranded, though.(That was part of the story back then - he was stuck in End Time)

Most people have to hard a time understanding the concept of different people having different paths through time, so they probably won't really make it an expansion.
    We should have had the origin of the Infinite Dragonflight and a proper raid fight with Murozond (which he would have survived) in Warlords, instead of a timetravelling Burning Legion.

Kairoz and Garrosh ended up being footnotes of an expansion that should have orbited around them.

7+ Year Old Account
    At some point, Azshara is going to gloat to us about how cunningly she waited as we were busy doing stuff while she sneaked in and got her Tidestone. And almost as if on afterthought she's going to add "Shame about the other pillars, I would have loved to take them as well, but alas, someone must have been even quicker than me."

Leaves the door wiiiiide open for any point in the future where Blizzard can swoop in with faction/person X that stole Pillars of Creation Y right before Azshara snatched her Tidestone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe those guys/gals from the HearthStone game can be added so it can explain what happened with the other Pillars...
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Maybe those guys/gals from the HearthStone game can be added so it can explain what happened with the other Pillars...
    If you are talking about league of evil then they are probably better villains than anything we had in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Imagine an "inoffensive" faction such as the Defias, or the "Mongrel Horde" becoming a serious threat thanks to the pillars! Sadly, the loud part of the fanbase would screech about the powerlevels and how their character should be able to single handedly genocide every NPC of the opposing faction because bigger threats in the past.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    If you are talking about league of evil then they are probably better villains than anything we had in WoW.
    Yeah and would be nice if they had WoW appearances as well...
    Gonna go around and see what models would be perfect for them...
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    I know you're joking around, but wouldn't it be neat if we got a brutal Naxx40, Strat10, and Scholo10 Timewalking event to go with WC3 Reforged?
    I would love that, but honestly I think blizzard is fixed at creating new content/ideas and see what sticks in the wall. Also probably they will leave those things to Classic
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I was mostly thinking "Sylvanas frees Azshara and together they escape to Ancient Kalimdor, then invade us by turning the Well into a Time Portal!"
    After not Siego of Orgrimmar 2.0 in last patch of expansion we will learn that Sylvanas instead of dying was saved by Helya (part of bargain) and together with Azshara using Eye of Aman'thul created a portal to alternate Azeroth (a new concept totaly not like WoD) to a version where Illidan is the druid and Malfurion is the mage. They intend to stop the invasion and use the wild gods and night elves to get back on players - wait for Dark Portal truning magenta ad reopening. Everyone loves them Kaldorei and it is time for them to get their own expansion. Imagine fightining and interacting with figures youve heard of but couldnt interract with like Jarod, his sister Maiev, Lord Ravencrest, Crigelord Malfurion and peacfull druid Illidan, explore the love triangle with a young prisested of Elune and 2 brothers....
    Ye totaly new concept, never seen before and lets elven races to shine. Hell maybe even you get to play as high elf allied race (unlocked via scenario in expansion after that couse no high elves in MU amrite?)