Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I used one of my 10 vacation days and soent 200 dollars on a ticket for them to announce a shitty reskin mobile game made by a Chinese company.
    I am an admitted Blizzard fan-boy, who usually has their back. But even I have to admit, that was pretty terrible. I hope they learn from it, and make this year the best yet.

It’d be great to go to BlizzCon one of these days, but every year all the tickets sell out in less than a minute thanks to scalpers hoovering them up.

Blizzard really needs to take a lesson from how Apple and Google run their conventions and make it a lottery instead of free ticket sales. It’s remarkably effective against shitbag scalpers.

Quote Originally Posted by iindigo View Post
    It’d be great to go to BlizzCon one of these days, but every year all the tickets sell out in less than a minute thanks to scalpers hoovering them up.

Blizzard really needs to take a lesson from how Apple and Google run their conventions and make it a lottery instead of free ticket sales. It’s remarkably effective against shitbag scalpers.
    its a lottery this year :/
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

It'll be a cold day in Hell before I spend money on this event again.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Im sorta expecting it to be mandatory to have a phone to be able to enter Blizzcon this year.
    Funnily enough, it is mandatory. According to https://blizzcon.com/en-us/news/22938865, #5 is "You’ll Need the AXS Mobile App to Get Into the Show".

7+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Let's see if they are stupid enough to announce another mobile game to an audience of primarily pc and console gamers.
    Considering they kind of doubled down on things and said they were "working on multiple mobile games 'across all our IPs'" it's safe to assume we will see at least one, if not more, mobile games announced at this year's Blizzcon.

My money is on a Starcraft mobile version definitely being their "big" announcement for Starcraft this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    Considering they kind of doubled down on things and said they were "working on multiple mobile games 'across all our IPs'" it's safe to assume we will see at least one, if not more, mobile games announced at this year's Blizzcon.

My money is on a Starcraft mobile version definitely being their "big" announcement for Starcraft this year.
    I just wish they'd either let it die with dignity or leave it alone tbh.

A mobile port will just be the final nail in the coffin which is a disgrace.

The fact they are spitting on their legacy with Diablo Immortal is bad enough. Diablo, Warcraft and Starcraft were the brand names that made Blizzard who they are.

More mobile games?

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Oh I so want to go! Maybe in a few years.

But I gotta say, after last years Blizzcon I am less inclined of going. the whole phoneshite was horrid to watch even on the internet.
    I doubt there will be many more. This could be the last one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    It's WoW expansion reveal year, so highly doubt that. Interest in the game might be down, but blizzcon is for the real hardcore, i suspect it'll be sold out in moments of ticket sales.
    Don't think the new expansion is getting announced at Blizzcon this year. Too much left of BFA
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    I doubt there will be many more. This could be the last one.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't think the new expansion is getting announced at Blizzcon this year. Too much left of BFA
    its a WoW year... i'd say 95% chance of expac reveal this year.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I just wish they'd either let it die with dignity or leave it alone tbh.

A mobile port will just be the final nail in the coffin which is a disgrace.

The fact they are spitting on their legacy with Diablo Immortal is bad enough. Diablo, Warcraft and Starcraft were the brand names that made Blizzard who they are.
    TBF Mobile ports, when done well, can be extremely good, but I don't really see how an RTS would work in a good way.... they benefit greatly from PC controls.

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    its a WoW year... i'd say 95% chance of expac reveal this year.
    I have a lot of doubts. Expansion will only be a year out in Nov. And after the shit storm of BFA being rushed , they better take Thier time with 9.0. New expansion my ght be next year at gamescon

I have a lot of doubts. Expansion will only be a year out in Nov. And after the shit storm of BFA being rushed , they better take Thier time with 9.0. New expansion my ght be next year at gamescon
    We KNOW 8.3 is the last patch, 8.2 is scheduled from around end june early july, there's no way they don't announce at blizzcon, any later and it'll be another long drought and that'll hurt them worse then "rushing"

If they do announce a new expansion then it will just confirm my theory that BFA was just a throw away filler expansion

At that prices I hope phones are provided, you know, for those without.

What franchise will be shipped to mobile and monitization model for it to be shipped to the east?

If they do announce a new expansion then it will just confirm my theory that BFA was just a throw away filler expansion
    Why? This is the same way just about ever expansion has been announced, 2 years after the last announcement

Aside from TBC having been a few weeks late, every WoW expansion has been released in an even-numbered year and announced in an odd-numbered year. A new expansion being revealed sometime this year would be expected, regardless of its quality.

We'll be in the 3e and final raid tier during Blizzcon.

The only way we're not getting an expansion announcement during it is if they already announced it at a prior date.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death