Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Old models killed blizzard's mom

Haha. Look at how much hatred towards old models by the blizzard and its fanboy.

I know why they didn't take any actions towards mods before BFA because not many people are using mods to bring back old models until today.

BE/NE old models were disabled since 7.0. Draenei was disabled since 7.3. Tauren was disabled since 7.3.5. All old models are gone since 8.0.

I do mods for restoring old models successfully. Now they are banning mods? Old models killed blizzard's mom.

For those claimed, they want more customization, they don't tbh. Old models are customizations right but you hate them so much.

Go back to classic for old models? Where are BE/Draenei's old models on the classic?

Of course stupid memes like:
    Legion's old models are not old models.
    Old models don't support XXX.
    Only idiots enjoy old models.
    Allied races blahblah
    Demon hunter blahblah

Which are all PROVEN wrong by data mining.

Bring back old models NOW.

What is this thread even about
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Banning people for doing mods for old models. okay!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    It's weekend, weird shit happens on weekends. Like this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by lialcw View Post
    Haha. Look at how much hatred towards old models by the blizzard and its fanboy.

I know why they didn't take any actions towards mods before BFA because not many people are using mods to bring back old models until today.

BE/NE old models were disabled since 7.0. Draenei was disabled since 7.3. Tauren was disabled since 7.3.5. All old models are gone since 8.0.

I do mods for restoring old models successfully. Now they are banning mods? Old models killed blizzard's mom.

For those claimed, they want more customization, they don't tbh. Old models are customizations right but you hate them so much.

Go back to classic for old models? Where are BE/Draenei's old models on the classic?

Old models don't support XXX.
    Only idiots enjoy old models.
    Allied races blahblah
    Demon hunter blahblah

Which are all PROVEN wrong by data mining.

Angry Chinaman at it again

Nobody gives a crap about the old origami characters, if anything, people were banned for using mods of NEW characters with inflated boobs and dicks.
    Not for that specific reason, but in order to enable the mods, you need to run a modified executable and possibly launcher if you're too lazy to enter the password manually, and that is bannable.

Quote Originally Posted by Louz View Post
    Nobody gives a crap about the old origami characters
    "Nobody" is wrong. Continue speaking to yourself in your little echo chamber.
    Last edited by lialcw; 2019-04-28 at 05:20 AM.

I care about old models, If I had the option to use both old model + old skeleton, I would have gone for it. I'm a very big fan of the old Undead models, new ones are bouncy and don't represent the old one that much.
    Edit Signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Inci View Post
    old skeleton
    Please! NO! It is the live server, not "no changes". You don't understand how the game works. Your so-called "old skeleton" does not work because it is not a skeleton issue.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Y'all get so angry over the dumbest and most inconsequential shit
    Your new models are shit considering people still want modding because they look just as terrible as old ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Inci View Post
    old skeleton
    It is impossible to maintain anything with "no changes" on live server.

Oh it's you again. I wonder how long it'll take to get this alt account banned as well. My bet is on 3 pages.

cqwrteur?! Is that you?!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Oh it's you again. I wonder how long it'll take to get this alt account banned as well. My bet is on 3 pages.
    Wait, there were more of these?

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    cqwrteur?! Is that you?!

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, there were more of these?
    Yeah, but you're spot on. Usually doesn't take more than 5 posts to know it's cqwrteur.

i want old models, cuz i prefer them to the new ones, same with spell animations, but this is actually not a meme, its true

this thing when you were able to still toggle old models wasnt actually using old models, it was new models that were made to look a bit more like old ones, they had the same animations as new ones.. and spell animations obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    i want old models, cuz i prefer them to the new ones, same with spell animations, but this is actually not a meme, its true

this thing when you were able to still toggle old models wasnt actually using old models, it was new models that were made to look a bit more like old ones
    Objectively false. You never did any data mining and just tried to spread shit towards other players.

New and old ARE different models, no matter in Legion or not. UV is not compatible. I don't know who spread this bullshit meme in the first place. Wowhead?

It is impossible to maintain anything with "no changes" on live server.
    #NoChangesEver
    #NotEvenBugfixes
    #NotEvenANewPatch
    #NotEvenAnyMovement
    #InFactJustLookAtPictures
    #PlayAtOneFramePerSecond
    #BoringStoneAgeLifeForTheWin
    Last edited by Lights Vengeance; 2019-04-28 at 05:45 AM.

Objectively false. You never did any data mining and just tried to spread shit towards other players.

New and old ARE different models, no matter in Legion or not. UV is not compatible. I don't know who spread this bullshit meme in the first place. Wowhead?
    they were not old thats the point, old models were completely removed from the game in WoD.. and thats why then they removed that toggle old models option, cuz it was pointless

i played the game i remember how they looked, you can tell me that those were old models, but they didnt look like old ones(they were slightly resembling old ones and thats it), didnt move like old ones.. so even if they were old ones, they really were not

you think so many people were using tmorph in wod and legion for old models were all fucking stupid?
    Last edited by Craaazyyy; 2019-04-28 at 05:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    they were not old thats the point, old models were completely removed from the game in WoD.
    False.

According to you logic, old models were removed in vanilla.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rivenblade View Post
    #NoChangesEver
    #NotEvenBugfixes
    #NotEvenANewPatch
    #NotEvenAnyMovement
    #InFactJustLookAtPictures
    #PlayAtOneFramePerSecond
    #BoringStoneAgeLifeForTheWin
    That is my point. Impossible for NO CHANGES on live server.

You broke ToS, you bot banned. You started whining

Blizzard reverses bans, gives warning instead. You start whining.

Don't break ToS = don't get banned

#EndofStory

Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    You broke ToS, you bot banned. You started whining

Blizzard reverses bans, gives warning instead. You start whining.

Don't break ToS = don't get banned

#EndofStory
    I don't get banned. Want us "Don't break ToS"? Then don't remove old models in the first place.

The same logic applied to why people created private servers like nostalrius.

#EndofStory

False.

According to you logic, old models were removed in vanilla.
    old models were being changed up till WoD when they introduced completely new models.. at first the toggle option was actually activating old models and then later on it stopped actually activating old models.. i remember exactly how old models looked and moved like in wrath/cata/mop etc.