Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Ah yes, the classical escape hatch : Vox Day being vaguely native american he ''KANT BE RACIST''. Even if he screams with foam in the mouth that (EVERY SINGLE ETHNIC GROUP BUT MINE) are dirty animals with inferior genes, the mark of being an inferior race being to move more books than Vox Day. Squeaking like a rat that a female author who dared to beat him at the Hugo (the pure aryan-native brain of Vox Day can't figure out why no one actually reads his drivel) is an ''animal'' and a ''ape'' is NOT RACIST, as he is on your side. It's not like SUPAH-DUPAH racist stuff, such as saying ''we don't make exclusively SW movies for 40 years old alt-right manchildren''

But keep lionizing the sow that praised the Talibans for pitching acid in the face of little girls, because if they know how to read, they don't obey like dogs their owners (it's SATIRE and A JOKE, even he is keep repeating it and your kind keep cheering him)

Presumably, Vox Day thinks that if all non whites ultra conservatives gun toting males were banned to learn to read, he would be able to the reach the top 10 000 writers, being beaten by ''a chimpanzee typing at random''
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2019-04-30 at 02:43 PM.

I like Smudboy tearing this apart.

Do people really need YouTube video to tell them what to like dislike about a very basic comic ?

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Do people really need YouTube video to tell them what to like dislike about a very basic comic ?
    The video's about a guy tearing apart the Mary Sue site's BS arguments why it's bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    The video's about a guy tearing apart the Mary Sue site's BS arguments why it's bad.
    Ah, okay, it's not even a video about the comic. It's a video about people being angry about people doing the unfathomable thing, disliking a SW comic.

And as being self-conscious is not exactly a forte of the usual suspects, written by people who wrote essays about how their lives were ruined by the hairdo of an admiral in SW. They can complain on that, but silly SJW can't.

Vox Day would be incapable of writing something vaguely readable for normal people with a gun pointed on his head (that sentence comes from someone who read cover to cover Ayn Rand books) Vox Day works are enjoyable by people who think Der Jude Suss is way too liberal.

I can't help but notice that in your list of ''non political comics'', you listed comics venerating the slaver swine and comics written by the most hysterical rat of the alt-right, who tried repeatedly to hijack sci-fi conventions to have people read his drivel, with fans too intelligent and too woke to notice he was making them vote for stuff ''published'' by him.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course, the comic depict those well known SJW, fangirls of brutal fascist enforcers.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, I'm spoiling the comic by saying Darth Vader kills someone. Darth Vader.
    Part of the reason it is gaining notoriety is that it caught many people by surprise, so yes. You are a thoughtlessly rude person.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpXohj4aFuw

I like Smudboy tearing this apart.
    God every time I lift my no video rule on here it’s painful, dude is super long winded about such a short article.

But more on topic. The article isn’t actually wrong there have been quite a few characters who have idealized Vader and have been fully fleshed out instead of being a nameless joke and of course all die in the end. I enjoyed the comic and don’t quite agree with there views on not getting into starwars till it has more woman creators but there criticism of how the character was portrayed isn’t wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    God every time I lift my no video rule on here it’s painful, dude is super long winded about such a short article.

But more on topic. The article isn’t actually wrong there have been quite a few characters who have idealized Vader and have been fully fleshed out instead of being a nameless joke and of course all die in the end. I enjoyed the comic and don’t quite agree with there views on not getting into starwars till it has more woman creators but there criticism of how the character was portrayed isn’t wrong.
    It's also remarkably hilarious to have the hilarious suspects being angry and making videos about an article pointing out the flaws in a SW comic. Presumably, as the Mary Sue does not threaten to kill the comic artist and/or says their lives are ruined by a world wide conspiracy, they don't recognize it as CRITICISM.

There was an old comic where a dancer caught the attention of Vader because she looked a lot like Amidala but it was just a moment.

Is this the Sho-Turun (or something) arc ? That is canon.

Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    There was an old comic where a dancer caught the attention of Vader because she looked a lot like Amidala but it was just a moment.
    Sounds like an ED pun.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's also remarkably hilarious to have the hilarious suspects being angry and making videos about an article pointing out the flaws in a SW comic. Presumably, as the Mary Sue does not threaten to kill the comic artist and/or says their lives are ruined by a world wide conspiracy, they don't recognize it as CRITICISM.
    They do kinda say there interest in starwars is ruined because of this but your right it’s no where near as extreme as the bone sense others try and pass off as criticism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crazy bitch can't compete with a woman who's been dead for years. Vader stabs her. Top kek.

10+ Year Old Account
    The starwars comics have been really good since Disney took over what would you say makes them trash?

- - - Updated - - -

If you want story stuff you should read the actual Vader comics, dark visions is abunch of one issue one offs about how people saw Vader while the Vader comics are a lot more story focused.
    People rather trash Disney canon instead of actually looking into it. Maybe they are afraid that they might like it? Disney Vader is a way better character than EU Vader IMO. EU was had good stuff but ended up being like a bunch of kids playing make-believe trying to one-up each other. Disney Vader is an absolute monster yet still well defined in a defined setting.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    People rather trash Disney canon instead of actually looking into it. Maybe they are afraid that they might like it? Disney Vader is a way better character than EU Vader IMO. EU was had good stuff but ended up being like a bunch of kids playing make-believe trying to one-up each other. Disney Vader is an absolute monster yet still well defined in a defined setting.
    Ya I’ve found the same thing. A lot of the people on here who lambast the Disney eu haven’t actually looked into it at all it seems.

This is literally just a Star Wars representation of real life women fawning over serial killers and for some reason that's misogynistic, yet we still hear "it's just fiction" in response. Whatever the case, if you're someone who would condemn others who masturbate to lolis as a pedo in the same breath, then you're a massive hypocrite. You don't get to have both.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    People rather trash Disney canon instead of actually looking into it.
    Sounds like Legends haters to a T. Even worse because most of Legends was in book form and most people got their knowledge of it from Wookiepeedia.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    This is literally just a Star Wars representation of real life women fawning over serial killers and for some reason that's misogynistic, yet we still hear "it's just fiction" in response. Whatever the case, if you're someone who would condemn others who masturbate to lolis as a pedo in the same breath, then you're a massive hypocrite. You don't get to have both.
    It’s not quite the same as the empire by in large doesn’t see Vader as a serial killer, he’s respected in a lot of places even.

It’s not quite the same as the empire by in large doesn’t see Vader as a serial killer, he’s respected in a lot of places even.
    The previous ''vision'' is saying he is respected as feared.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2019-05-01 at 02:05 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigby View Post
    Sounds like Legends haters to a T. Even worse because most of Legends was in book form and most people got their knowledge of it from Wookiepeedia.

Are there even a lot people who hate the old eu that haven’t gone though it? Most people seem to know nothing about it but don’t openly hate it unless they actually gone though it.

Personally I think the legends has some really good stuff but almost all of the eu stuff I like is old republic not empire era.