Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    gz. this happens when guild focuses on making twitch money instead getting world first.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    gz. this happens when guild focuses on making twitch money instead getting world first.
    making money is obviously more important than world first in some online game nobody cares about

Couldnt buy max tf socket gear from every server lost race lulw

- - - Updated - - -

COULDNT BUY MAX TF SOCKET GEAR FROM EVERY SERVER LOST RACE LULW

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    making money is obviously more important than world first in some online game nobody cares about
    "some online game no body cares about"

But you care enough to come to a website dedicated to the game and make a pointless comment.

You're literally the physical definition of pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post

But you care enough to come to a website dedicated to the game and make a pointless comment.

World of warcraft raiding competitive scene is pretty small compared to the likes of league of legends or counter strike or even overwatch. They enjoy being the best but I'm pretty sure they would rather earn money than kill a boss in a non-tier raid. They are saving their strength for Azshara.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Oweewwnnnmdedededeaaaad hahaha, Congrats Pieces!!!

Am just sad Pieces didn't stream their kill, I absolutely love the way chat blows up when it's a close kill/kill... :d
    Pieces earned their seat, the next Tier will be more exciting as a result now that there's competition!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    World of warcraft raiding competitive scene is pretty small compared to the likes of league of legends or counter strike or even overwatch. They enjoy being the best but I'm pretty sure they would rather earn money than kill a boss in a non-tier raid. They are saving their strength for Azshara.
    Good one mate.

Method got the kill in the meanwhile?

7+ Year Old Account
    Doesnt really matter that pieces got world first method still has more world firsts than any other guild at least from the database i seen.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Doesnt really matter that pieces got world first method still has more world firsts than any other guild at least from the database i seen.
    Irrelevant, stop being a fan boi.
    Originally Posted by Tradewind
    Well yeah, did you see the daughter? 0/10, would not bang.

Can't understand why people get so upset because Method didn't get him world 1st. Method is my favorite as well and I have no idea who this "Pieces" guild is, but it's good to see some healthy competition and Pieces totally deserved it. Now Method has to work even harder again next time to prove themselves, and there's nothing wrong with that. Just like I said: healthy competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Someone wanna explaint o me why a shaman should do more damage than a warlock come on now....
    Because ele shamans do more dmg than warlocks. Single Target and AoE.

Not complicated.

Wow pieces actually did it? I cannot believe it... Well gratz! They deserved it!

Gratz... I find it sad the Method fan-bois are more concerned with diminishing Piece’s WF kill then by being good sports.
    It was a great kill video and I find myself happy there might be someone other then the arrogant crew of Method to follow for the next tier.

Congrats to Pieces. It's really good to see that Method isn't the only guild that's really relevant for the world first race.

Can't wait for the next race in 8.2(or 8.2.5)

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Method fanboys still being toxic as usual I see.
    Congratulations to Pieces though, that's an impressive feat to beat the #1 raiding guild.

I hope they'll keep up the same for 8.2

5+ Year Old Account
    Hats off to them, the fight seems punishing
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

15+ Year Old Account

Method's setup was even more lol. 7 afflilocks, 0 melee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post

Obviously he meant in the mainstream sense. And he’s right. Making money is more important than winning a race in fucking world of Warcraft. Especially in 2019 WoW when there’s never been less competition.

It’s cool that another guild took the first kill for once though. Hope it keeps happening to spice it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TwitchPrime View Post
    Good one mate.
    What did he say that’s a good one? The first half of what he said was fact and the later seemed plausible to me.