Thread: Couples in WoW

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Am i the only one thinking Thalyssra, Lor'themar and Liadrin are in a lowkey menage-a-trois?
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2019-05-09 at 10:59 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annka View Post
    Or turalyon and alleria that show up with a big son out of nowhere
    They were lovers in the books, not shure if she was already pregnant before they went trough the portal though.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Am i the only one thinking Thalyssra, Lor'themar and Liadrin are in a lowkey menage-a-trois?
    Elisande had a room full of personal male whores. Thalyssra could continue the tradition.

No, please no more. Thrall's wedding was one of the cringiest moment in WoW. A generic fanfiction would feel like reading Shakespeare next to that.
    Also Tyrande attending to this? In the heart of Night Elf territory? While the Orcs are killing Night Elves and cutting their trees? Orcs are the only reason why they submitted to the humans in the first place!
    The only """"couple""""" thing i enjoyed in the whole history of WoW was perhaps Maiev acting like a crazy ex with Illidan.
    That's it. Rest is garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Elisande had a room full of personal male whores. Thalyssra could continue the tradition.
    They need a little... Variety....

Two pages of a thread on WoW couples and I don't think I've seen a single Wranduin mention. I'm flabbergasted tbh.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

no, please.

the less romantic focus in wow, the better.

that shit does nothing but detract from a story.

The love-triangle between Malfurion, Tyrande and Illidan had its highs and lows...mostly lows...but i think Illidan whispering her name as his last words when dying on the Black Temple in the Legion flashback was a strong moment.

My personal favourite so far was actually https://wow.gamepedia.com/Baros_Alexston + https://wow.gamepedia.com/Lieutenant_Thorn in the Alliance WoD Garrison Campaign. It was just a small side-story, easy to miss if you just click all texts aways without readin them...but i still found it quite convincing and actually touching when he died.

Edit:
    I think the reason why this is mostly missing from the Horde side of the game is simple...remember Durotan from the Warcraft Movie? Yeah, it is pretty hard to tell a convincing faction war story with characters like that on both sides. Then again, Blizzard does not need loveable Orcs to fuck up the faction war....
    Last edited by Nathasil; 2019-05-09 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eurojust View Post
    The only """"couple""""" thing i enjoyed in the whole history of WoW was perhaps Maiev acting like a crazy ex with Illidan.
    That's it. Rest is garbage.
    Blizzard does a great job with hate relationship, Sylvanas with Arthas, Illidan with Maiev, Varian with Garrosh,KJ with Velen, Rastakhan and Zul have more passion, emotions, body language and action than Malfurion with Tyrande/Turalyon with Alleria in all their entire conception.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Blizzard does a great job with hate relationship, Sylvanas with Arthas, Illidan with Maiev, Varian with Garrosh,KJ with Velen, Rastakhan and Zul have more passion, emotions, body language and action than Malfurion with Tyrande/Turalyon with Alleria in all their entire conception.
    Illidan: Maiev, do what you do best and follow me.