How long would it take to get to levl 20?

Hi guys, I'm new to this game. I was wondering how long it would take for a casual gamer who plays 1-2 hours everyday to reach level 20. Sorry If I posted this in the wrong place, I couldn't find to noob thread

If you've never played? It might take you a couple days. An experienced player could do that in less than 2 hours.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey mate! WoW nowadays is a fast paced game, you can reach lvl 20 in a couple of hours even if you never played the game, It's super easy and super fast nowadays

Level 20 or level 120? Level 20 I agree would only take a couple of hours max the first few levels are quick. Level 120 (max level) is another story that takes about 48-60 hours of game play I'd say if you're following an addon to do it quickly. I think my Highmountain Tauren took me about 24-48 hours of game play with Heirlooms and other xp buffs. Then again I wasn't actively playing all of those hours because I would get distracted with other things around the house etc so.

Quote Originally Posted by Traycor View Post
    If you've never played? It might take you a couple days. An experienced player could do that in less than 2 hours.
    As an experienced player who wrote a guide for leveling, it's actually closer to 3-4 hours, depending on the starting zone and class, and how good you are at lining up quests. Even with heirlooms and the heirloom mount. Maybe a little less if you use that addon to optimize travel time.