Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sense of progression/achievement ( = myth raiding, 1800+ arenas and bgs)

Mic drop. Period. Dot.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    AH items are moving very slowly and I can't make as much gold anymore unless i xfer to a top 3 servers. :/ sad time bois.
    Its not the games fault if you choose a low-pop server. There are many servers big enough that you can earn millions even in the sommer months.

Blizzard learned from the past to not offer free server transfers for problematic high-pop-servers anymore, because that killed even high-pop servers in weeks/months without your own fault. But choosing a low-pop server is on you.
    -

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    I have a very friendly Guild, with butch of activities, guild members make me busy and i am happy with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Usually there's nothing better to do. I almost never feel like being productive after work, and leveling or doing a few WQs can be relaxing every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    Its not the games fault if you choose a low-pop server. There are many servers big enough that you can earn millions even in the sommer months.

Blizzard learned from the past to not offer free server transfers for problematic high-pop-servers anymore, because that killed even high-pop servers in weeks/months without your own fault. But choosing a low-pop server is on you.
    I never said im on a low pop server. I'm actually on a high pop server according to server lists. Game still dead outside primetime and moves AH items slow outside of raw mats.

Investment. I spent 14 years on WoW and it was hard for me to give it up.

That being said, I did and I'm glad for it. I have so much more free time to do stuff I actually enjoy.

Blizzard really needs to understand the idea of allowing players to set concrete goals and work towards them. The current design of WoW may make sense on paper but it really does give this terrible "why the hell do I even bother" feeling in practice.

Playing with friends and pushing my character to new heights, same as it's been since I started raiding in LK.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Doing content with my friends. Raiding, battlegrounds, arena and pushing m+, without them i would probably quit.

Lost of all it...
    and it used to be just the wish that they would change things for the better.... but thats not happening either. WoW is compelete and utter shit

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I used to enjoy the world and lore.

Beyond that it was a good way to waste time when utterly bored, I've never seen a game with as much content as WoW. Even if not all of it is enjoyable.
    You never played a game with as much content as wow. There fixed it for you.
    I got bored of BFA verry quickly and im currently playing Elder scrolls online while waitting for Classic, and for sure it has alot more content then wow and i mean real content not just braindead content like islands and warfronts.

Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    ...while waitting for Classic, and for sure it has alot more content then wow and i mean real content not just braindead content like islands and warfronts.
    Why do you hate the casual content of this game so much? It got its target audience.

It's just odd to see, since those who play competitive PvP, M+ or mythic raiding simply don't care that much about content they don't do. Achivement hunters and completists are better of with farmable content, so there is again nothing there to be mad at.
    -

One of the main motivations for me used to be getting the best gear possible, now that motivation is gone for obvious reasons... it was too obvious for me that titanforging would make me quit this game for good sooner or later, kinda "predicted" that back in august while leveling my first bfa character.
    In a game where character progression, which is usually manifested in secondary stat tweaking after a certain point ( once you're at 410-412 ilvl basically )..... you have literally 0 control over your gear and that, for many people absolutely kills every last drop of motivation they have or had to keep playing. Some people have a motivation to farm logs for example.. but guess what, you can't do that if you have no gems in your gear and everyone else in the top ranks have 7-8 gems in their gear, not quite something that you have control over... and then we have people who can't even understand why reforging should absolutely be back in the game, considering the fact that... again, it's more or less secondary stat oriented expansion and titanforging is still here. Then we have the box of disappointment which keeps giving you items that you don't need week after week, unless you're incredibly lucky, in which case good for you, but for vast majority of us it's not the case.
    Ion had something completely mindblowing to say about all this, he said that if players had a chance to get best gear possible, some of them wouldn't have any reason to keep playing until new patch or new expansion... i'm not sure if he's actually that retarded or somebody keeps telling him to say such things in interviews to annoy people on purpuse. Let me tell you something, if i get best gear possible i might take a break, but i'll definitely come back in a month or something, but if it's impossible for me to get BiS item which holds my character back and i get outperformed by somebody who doesn't even know how the class works properly, but he has that BiS item titanforged from m+5 or some shit to 425 ilvl with the gem in it... i'm gone dude, and i ain't coming back because you've crossed the very last line with your shitty decisions about rewarding players based on you don't even know what

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    There is no motiivation to play WOW now. Not until Classic atleast. Current retail is garbage. 8.2 wont fix how badly the game is designed right now. There is no hope for 9.o as long as they have Ion as lead Game Dev And Acitivision has their hand in Blizzards operations more and more. Blizzard is dead . No one left at that company with any passion for making great games. And WOWs popularity died off after Wrath
    Actually, apart from your Classic reference, you're pretty damn right... We need Blizz to sit on their behinds and create a new and modern game, not give us more remasters...

I play because the game is still fun!

outplaying others
    collection absurd amounts of gold
    enjoying time with guild
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

I enjoy just chill out. Casually leveling characters, playing random battlegrounds and doing random stuff with friends if possible. I also like to follow story. Sometimes I try to collect some set or look.

Nothing else to do

Playing with my guild and guys I knew for more than 8 years.

Seriously, I dont know how anyone can play this shitty game alone. Just raiding LFR or heroic with a pug or doing m+ with a pug. Fucking awful.

If you play BFA without friends, what are you doing with your life?
    Last edited by Exkrementor; 2019-05-14 at 07:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exkrementor View Post
    If you play BFA without friends, what are you doing with your life?
    This should ring the bell for alot of people

Random BGs
    PUG raids
    Low key Mythic+
    Farming xmogs, mounts, titles

Activities that don't take up much commitment and time, yet feel rewarding